Chapter 3

From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I swear I tell you! I think I've seen him somehwere but just cant point where" exclaimed Sulli. Its almost a week since she applied.

"Anyways..I regret applying in that company" she continued 

"What? why? you've been there for almost a week now" said Amber from the other side of the line.

"That guy...IS A HORRIBLE KNOW IT ALL BASTARD!" yelled Sulli through the phone.

"Calm down Sulliver....God" 

"Had to release that..despite his looks he is just..URGH I think he's a sadist."

"What? come on I dont think your C.E.O is that bad." commented Amber.

"He orders me to do everything. Even clean his house and such impossible tasks..aishhh" Sulli finally finished, settling down a food stall outside her office building.

"WHAT ON EARTH? Are you serious? He...*laugh-cough* made you clean his house?" asked Amber.

"......Yes" she squeeked.

"He made SULLIVER clean his house? woah daeeeeebak! Did anything happen ..yea know?" Sulli paused. She knew what Amber meant. 

"YA! get rid of those thoughts of yours. Nothing happened..." 

*flashback*

Sulli hummed to herself as she cleaned the wine glasses she just washed.

*CKHINGGGGGGG* screamed the glass that slipped from her hand now in pieces on the floor.

"Omo! omo! geez.. soo stupid" she rambled silently as she tried cleaning up her mess.

"Sulli-sshi? Sulli-sshi? Is everything alright I hea-" Taemin stopped at the sight of her.

Sulli looked at him. She stood still in her position as if getting caught in burgluary.

"Is that...my wine glass" Taemin whispered the 'wine glass' so low it was as if he was in the bottom of a deep dried-up well, you could barely hear it.

She looked at him, a bead of sweat decided to roll down on the side of her face down to her chin. 

He slowly walked to her. His footsteps screamed through the kitchen floors, It was deafening.

Taemin looked furious as he reached her. Sulli was frightened. This was the first time she saw hime this angry and over a wine glass.

"DO YOU-" he started off but then stopped when he saw Sulli's hand bleeding.

She shoved her hand to the side and looked up to him.

"I am soo sorry for this sir..I..I-It just slipped of-ff...a-and I know it may-"

Taemin came down to her level and met her eyes.

"You're rambling...shush" he smiled at her. A genuine smile.

She looked at him lost. Her lips trembling, her eyes in the urge to release water.

Silence. A comfortable silence followed. No one talked. A tear escaped her left eye but decided not to wipe it off.

His hand automatically came up to delicate face but then hesitantly pulled it away.

"Show me your hand" 

She obeyed his command and showed it to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter