Chapter 2

From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where am I?" 

"Is this reality" Sulli asked her self looking around the unfamiliar room she was in. She was on a queen sized bed covered in what looked like an imported fur like blanket which was so soft and warm. The pillow that supported her head felt like heaven's touch.

"Rise & shine my love" said a guy plopped up with one shoulder staring at her face. His smile was so bright it felt like he swallowed the sun to emit such light. 

All Sulli could do was smile and come near him to see the rest of his face only to be......

"SULLIVER WAKEY WAKEY!" ....she was disturbed by the wakeup call Amber gifted her.

Sulli squanted her eyes, slowly revealing it  to the light. 

"Get up you have work in an hour...palli while the soup is still hot."

It hit her. Sulli jumped on Amber making her fall into the bed.

"Ya! what are you doing!?!?"

"You woke me up from such a nice dream...GAHHHH!”

”What?" questioned Amber.

"There was this angelic guy with a smile.....bed..."

"You mean you had a wet dream?"

"YA! nooo it was a sweet dream....he was soo much better than any guy I met in my dreams tho." 

"And then ?"

"I dont really remember it anymore...but his smile was so fresh its like I've met him!" Sulli squealed.

"Woah woah you're moving to fast girl......yesterday you were sobbing your life away now....wow"

Sulli stared at her, daggers. 

"That was only a dream...its not like he's real" she said smugly settling down for her soup.

"*sluurrp* and just so you know if he did existed he'd be way far from here..." she stated after taking a small sip from her soup.

Amber ignored her and took a sip from her soup. They sad there in silence eating their breakfast which not only consisted of seaweed soup but also eggrolls,kimchi,ham,grilled short ribs and spicy seafood salad.

"Ahh I'm soo full" exclaimed Sulli.

"You're the best at cooking my llama." 

"Yea yea and don't think abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter