Chapter 10

From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli that day ran like a crazy lady with her things, still in her bath robe. She paid for her robe before she left.

"Llama mianhae I got an important call from the office. Will make it up to you xx" her text sent successfully and she walked to the nearest public toilet to get changed.

"What is wrong with you Sulliver? Why d'you do that?"

She started laughing. Her lips couldn't stop her from smiling. He cheeks was tinted pink.

"I'm going crazy haha this is great" she said bluntly.

The experience was whole new thing to her. It was amazing and…and it was a speechless event. Her stomach butterflies was now roaring horses continuously running as if tigers were after them.

*You've got a message!* her phone buzzed. It was a voice note.

"You are ONE FOUL GIT you know that? Anyone that has met you and your ways would call me a crazy bastard..why? because you're the git that I am mad about. You're the git that my heart beats for and yes call me cheesy or whatever but you're that kind of git that I like so much. I can't say love yet because I want to say it at the right time not by a voice message. NOW TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE AND YOU BETTER SOLVE THIS PROBLEM YOU LEFT BEHIND AND RAN OFF" he huffed, then started laughing.

She smiled at his laugh. "I'd like to hear that everyday" she thought.

"what?...Waii-IT WHAT? Oh no I'm thinking of a future with him..this is bad"

"Hm…well its not bad but there's still along way to go.." She let the thoughts go through her mind for awhile. She exited the toilet and walked not having a place in particular.

Being in the depths of her thoughts she didn't realize she sat down on a near by food stool. To finish off the ice cream…a cherry on the top, Minho was right in front of her on the other seat chugging soju down his system with blood sausages as sides.

Minho was shocked. He never thought he'd see her right in front of him that day. His lips curled to a smile seeing her in thought not realizing anything. They sat like that for awhile. Him staring at her lost in a trail of thoughts. He noticed her changes. Jaw line sharper, hair shorter, her figure; flesh filled in the right places, everything. He studied her instantly.

"She has changed" he whispered, careful not to interrupt her cause he know too well what would happen if she knew he was right there. Probably storm off without a word.

As it was said 'Love is like an accident, you'll never expect it' and it was damn right. Everything was so fast. He remembered the first time they meet. It was in the cinema.

15th Feb 2011, Tuesday, the day where 'The Perfect Proposal' starring Ji Chang Wook & Yoon Eun Hye was released leading to all cinemas to start packing up with couples, fangirls etc.. Minho was one of those fangirls. He looked like those guys who'd obsess about their looks and not care about the world but his inside was of that of a fangirl. That very day where he left his sister in the airport all alone as soon as he saw her arrive, he knew that was cruel and promised himself to buy her a cake as compensation.

He went alone ofcourse. He couldn't ask his friends because they wouldn't understand. And so he went right in, soda & popcorn in hand with excitement plastered to his face.

"Doing a review on Perfect Proposal in a few hours" he tweeted. He had a couple of thousand followers just like him hyped about these things and he loved it because he got the chance to share his opinion with another thousands of people than keeping it to himself all his life.

Lights went dim, everyone hushed down and it started. He prayed to the gods of thanks that there wasn't any of those annoying ads before the movie. Even though the whole area he was in was filled with couples he didn’t care and decided to enjoy the whole movie. There were a couple of seats next to him empty but was soon filled one by one.

"She's so pretty!" he gasped at the sight of the female lead.

"Waaayy prettier than I expected."  A voice squealed next to him.

"I know right. The movie quality is excellent too"

"Agreed" said the voice again.

Exactly 3 seconds letter it hit Minho. "Who the hell am I talking to?"

"me, Sherlock…your thoughts are too loud" she drawled. There she was, seated next to him with a large popcorn & large soda. She looked like she was in her 20's dressed in a football jersey, black jeans and sneakers, her semi-thick coat on. Her dark circles under her eyes looked worst with her huge spectacles on in the dark.

Minho did not say anything but just looked at her. It didn't seem to bother her.

"Well sorry to interrupt your 'staring moment' but the movie is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter