Chapter 14

First Love or Crushes

I still didn't end up telling about Jinyoung to Yunhee yet. Which is good because I think it's still not the great time yet. Screw that, let's not talk about that anymore, I have a date with the boys today after school. 

 

It's great to go out with them again like we used to when we were young. My thoughts were distracted when Eunmi yelled for me from downstair. 

 

"Hurry and get down here, unnie!" 

 

"Arraso I'll be right there!" I yelled back before rushing down. "What is it?" I asked once I got downstair. "Go to the living room" Eunmi smirked at me. "What's with her again..." I mumbled as I made my way to the living room. 

 

When I entered the living room I saw eight body sitting around my living room. "Yunhee, what are you guys doing here?" I asked. Yunhee dhrugged, don't know what's going on. 

 

"Aren't you guys suppose to be at school?" I asked, confused. "The hyungs want t-" 

 

"DING DONG!" Jungkook was cut off.

 

"Umma I'll get it! It must be Jinyoung!" I rushed to the door before my mom could say anything. Once I open the door, there stood seven bodies. 

 

"Minyoung!" Jackson and BamBam tackled me with a hug. I losted my balance but luckily the two were holding onto my figure. "What are you guys doing here? I thought only Jinyoung will come?" I asked. 

 

"Wae? Can't we come along noona?" Yugyeom asked cutely. "I'm only a month older so quit with that Yugyeom and answer my question" I said half serious. 

 

"Why can't we? It's becasue we miss you" JB explain. I laughed. "It's been seven years since we haven't saw each other and we only meet for a short amount of time last time" Youngjae pouted. 

 

"Hahhaha arraso arraso. Wait for me to go get my backpack and we can start going" I said. "Can we come inside? I want to say hello to your parent" Jinyoung said. "We too!" I nodded for them to as I ran upstair to go get my backpack. 

 

I heard my name when I ran up the stairs but ignored it since I was in a rush. After grabbing my baclpack I ranned back downstairs, only to see my parent hugging and talking with GOT7. 

 

I smile once I saw the scene. " Let's go guys" I called the boys as half of them are out of the door already. Just when I was about to go out of the door with Jinyoung beside me, someone called my name. 

 

"Minyoung-ah.." V called. 

 

I turned around to see BTS. I forgot about them. "Oh bye guys, I'm going first" I waved a little back to them and the left with Jinyoung. 

 

"Aunty then we'll probably be going now too" Yunhee said and they left the house. "Yunhee do you know who are those guys?" Suga asked his gorlfriend. 

 

"I don't know them fully yet but the one next to Minyoung is her childhood friend" Yunhee said. "Childhood friend?" Jimin questioned. "Then the rest of the guys must be her other childhood friends too" Rap Monster said. 

 

"Guys... why do I feel like we're losing Minyoung?" Jin mumbled sadly. "Looks like our Minyoung is gone since that day" Jungkook added. "If not because of you guys" Yunhee angerily said before going ahead of them . 

 

Suga gave them a glare before running after his girlfriend. "Hey guys!" out of now where Nari popped up. 

 

 

"Who are those guys?" Jinyoung asked me once we exited the house. "They're called BTS, new friends after I arrived in Seoul" I said. "Did you replace us noona?" Yugyeom asked poutly. 

 

"Ani. I will never replace you guys with anybody. It was just because I couldn't find you guys at all" I laughed. "Well now we found each other already, so we won't separted right?" Jackson said. 

 

"Right" I gave out my brightest smile. The boys ruffled my hair as we countinued walking and laughing our way to my school. "Bye guys! Thanks for dropping me off with your walking" I laughed and waved to them. 

 

"Mhm see you after school, don't forget our date" Jinyoung said. "I won't forget" I laughed. "Ehh hyung, not only you but us too" BamBam nudged Jinyoung. Jinyoung laughed in embaressment. 

 

"See you guys later" I waved one last time before entering the school to my first class. I happily walk to my first class without running into one of the BTS members. 

 

When I entered the room, Mrs. Ha was already there. "New seating chart today, so sit where every you want" Mrs. Ha smiled. "Really?" I asked amazed. Mrs. Ha nodded. 

 

I smile before running to the desk at the coner in the back. I giggled to myself before sitting down and setting my things down. It was actually great becasue none of the three sat near me because they were dragged by Nari. 

 

Second period came and I have to face Yunhee. I know she will be asking tons of question on this morning topic. As expected, "You have to explain this morning."

 

"I will but not now" I said and took out my homework. "Then lunch," Yunhee said. "Too short" I replied. "Then asfter school" Yunhee suggested. "I'm busy" Yunhee sighed at my answer. 

 

"Why are you busy?" she asked. "I'm going out wih the boys" I said excitedly. "Boys? BTS?" I shooked my head. "The boys from earlier?" I nodded. "I'll tell you everything tonight if you want to know" I said. 

 

"Okay, you better" Yunhee seriously said and I nodded. It was okay here and there and after school finally came. I ran to the boys once I saw them. 

 

"Where's Yugyeom and BamBam?" I asked since I didn't see the two. "We will be going to get them" Jinyoung said. "For real? I can't wait to see JYP high school again in like seven years!" I excitely exclaimed. 

 

"If only you didn't move then we all will be going to JYP middle and high school together" Mark said with a sad tone in his voice.

 

"I know but that's not important right now. The important part right now is that I found all you guys after seven years. Just don't leave my side anymore" A tear slipped down my cheeks as I tired my best to smile. 

 

"We're here now and we promise to not leave and stay with you forever" JB playfully ruffled my hair. "Let's go before BamBam and Yugyeom are ging to get mad" I said. They all nodded and we made our way to JYP high school. 

 

"Yayyy! Minyoung is here to pick me up!" BamBam yelled with his two hands up in the air. We all laughed at his childish behavior. After picking up the two maknae we start making ur way to where I don't know. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked them. They just gave me a smile without any replies. "Yah, where are we going? You guys ae not going to kidnap me right?" 

 

"Relax, we're not. Just be patient" Jinyoung said and I pouted in defeat. The boys covered my eyes when we were reaching the place. "Okay? WHat's with the covering?" I asked. 

 

"Stay here okay and don't do anything until we give you our signal to open the cover" Youngjae said. "Okay, okay, hurry" I said. I can hear all of them scatter to the whole place. 

 

Just then music starts playing out of no where. Why is there music? Just out of no where...Maybe it's the signal? I took off the cover once I heard Mark's voice. 

 

 

Once I open the cover, there stood the seven of them with each holding a microphone. The place was mostly plain but with my favorite clolor decorations. It's a playground. I doesn't look exactly like the one we all use to play when young but it brings back the meomories. 

 

 

Tears were formed in my eyes as the song ended. It was so pretty. Even before I can speak, another some was played. 

 

 

Tears continued to rolled down my cheeks for the hundred times even after the song end. "Hello everybody," JB said and I turned my head to look around and there was people around the playground. 

 

"The two song that we have just sing was dedicated to our lovely Minyoung, who we finally met each other again after seven years of separations" I let out a chuckled. 

 

"Minyoung-ah," I nodded for them to go on. "after seven years of separation, we want to be with you forever young. You were like the playground there for us to play when we were young but once you moved, that playground was gone. But then now that you are back, we want to stay by your side, run around and play with the playground once again. Minyoung, our baby girl, we have been missing you for the past seven years and we love you. Please don't leave us again" 

 

I would be heartless if my tears doesn't continued on running. I broked out into a sob with both of my palm covering my face and just stand there. As then the boys walked over to me and pulled me into a group hug as I continue on crying. 

 

 

 

 

 


How was this chapter?? GOT7 IS BAE!! I'm falling more for them 

But that's not the end! BTS will have more parts later xD

 

I'm sorry to announce that it will be a little hard for me to update for now on since school started again. But I will try to update once in a while (which you guys should know it's like once a month) I will be writing here and there during weekend

Since I'm taking AP class aand Trig at the same time, I wil be having more homework. 

So please do understand and bear with me until the end of this story . 

Thank you 

- Cuteprincess1712