Chapter 5

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 5 

 

Song of the Day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrG3mPhrlJ4 (EXO-M Moonlight)

 

 

 

After school came, and BTS is still waiting at the gate for other members. "Why is J-Hope so late!" Yunhee yelled. "He's here" V said, when K-Hope reached them. "Sorry, I was still talking to my teacher.." J-Hope said, painting. 

 

'It's okay. Guys let's go" Rap Monster said. Everybody starts walking towards Miyoung's house. After an total of 40 minutes of walking, they all finally reached Miyoung's house.

 

It was only suppose to be a 30 minutes walked only, but since BTS goofed around too much, it took them a while. "Jimin knock" Rap Monster order. "Why you didn't hyung?" Jimin asked. 

 

"Because I'm too lazy" Rap Monster replied, lazily. Jimin shooked his head and knocked on the door. "*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*" after three knocked was heard, a little figured open the door. 

 

"Annyeong Eunmi" Jimin said, smiling, waving his hand. *No wonder Miyoung unnie fall in love with him.... He's this cute.." Eunmi thought. "Annyeong.." Eunmi said. "Eunmi!!! V oppa is here!!!" V shouted, pushing Jimin back. 

 

"V oppa!" Eunmi yelled, and jumped on V. "Aigoo~ What about unnie?" Yunhee asked. "Unnie, you too. But V oppa more" Eunmi said, making BTS laughed. "Oppa, come inside" Eunmi said. 

 

BTS all entered Miyoung's house, and sat all over the living room. "Oppas, you guys want anything to drink?" Eunmi asked, standing up. "sure" BTS replied. Eunmi nodded and went to the kitchen. "Eunmi, I'll come with you!" V yelled, following after Eunmi. 

 

"Here" Eunmi handed them each a drink. "Is Miyoung doing okay?" Yunhee asked. "Hmm. She's doing okay' Eunmi said, nodding. "Is she upstairs?" Jimin asked. "Can we go see her?" Jin asked. 

 

But before Eunmi couled replied, J-Hope beated her to it. "Let's go guys!" J-Hope said. "Ani! Anito! You can't go up" Eunmi said. "Waeyo?" Jungkook asked. "It's because Unnie is not upstairs" Eunmi replied. 

 

"She's not upstairs?" Yunhee asked. "Did she got better, already?" Suga asked. "Aniyo. She did got better, but she's still at the hospital" Eunmi replied. "Hospital?" they all asked. 

 

"Neh, hospital.." Eunmi said. Eunmi then explained all what happen this morning. "Ahhhh. I think I know why..." Yunhee said, suspiciously. 

 

 

"Then what about your Umma and Appa?" Jungkook asked. "Umma just left, sending lunch to unnie. Since Umma know that unnie don't like hospital food" Eunmi said.

 

"And Appa is at work" Eunmi said. "Eunmi, do you want to go visit your unnie?" V asked. Eunmi nodded. "Then kaja!" J-Hope said. "Chincha?" Eunmi asked. J-Hope and V nodded. Eunmi smiled. 

 

"Let's go!" They all yelled. After 20 minutes of wwalking, BTS, Yunhee, and Eunmi reached the hospital. "Enmi, do you remember which room is Miyoung staying?" Rap Monster. 

 

Eunmi shooked her head. BTS sighed. Suga the went up to the main counter. "Excused me. Which room is Kang Miyoung in?" Suga asked. "Please wait a moment" the employee said, and checked the computer.

 

"She's in room 354" the employee replied. "Thanks" Suga bowed and walked to BTS. "Room 354" Suga said. BTS nodded and went to catch an elevator. 

 

 

 

When my eyelids slowly open, I was surround by four big white walls. "Where am I?" I said, helding onto my head. Appeu! My head hurts.. "Omo! You're awake?" Umma asked, rushing to the bed. 

 

I nodded. "Why am I here?" I asked. "You're in the hospital" Umma replied. What?? Hospital? Why am I here? I'm not even sick. "Wae?" I asked. "This morning you were really sick, so your Appa nad I brought you here" Umma said. 

 

I nodded. Maybe it was because I didn't dry my hair.. Opps! Just then the door open. "Annyeongshayeo!" BTS, Yunhee, and Eunmi entered. Eunmi? How did she got with them?  

 

"Neh, annyeonhshaeyo" Umma replied. I tiredly turned my body to the opposite side. I'm dreaming. Yesterday was just all a dream. Please tell me that. I'm sure BTS and everybody notice mt attitudes. 

 

"Miyoung! What are you doing? Your friends here to see you" Umma came to me and said. I sighed. "Umma, is my phone here?" I asked. Umma nodded. "Give it to me.." I said, sitting up. 

 

Yunhee seems to know what I'm going to do, so she speak up. "Miyoung, no need to check, it's confirmed" Yunhee said. "Shush!" I shouted. Umma handed me my phone. It's a dream. 

 

I looked up on Facebook again, to confirmed it. I didn't cry.. Wae? Because, why will I cry.. I was about to throw away my phone but an article caught my eye. "Umma, my earphones" I said, and then she hand me my earphone.

 

I plugged in my earphone and watch the video. It was the episode of EXO on Happy Camp. It was a cut though. It was name as EXO as 11.  That question...  What is a brother?... Good one...  "Kwenchana?" Jimin asked. I just nodded, throwing my phone away.

 

"Have you eat?" Suga asked, I shooked my head. "Oh, yeah. I forgot" Umma said. Umma brought a bowl of porridge. I shooked my head. "Aniyo. I don't want to eat" I said. "Aigoo~ you have to eat" Umma said. 

 

Yunhee then went to and whisper something to Umma. Umma nodded, and left with Eunmi. "Miyoung.." Yuhnee called. "Neh...." I replied. "Kwenchana?" Yunhee said, sitting on my bed. 

 

I looked at her. "Y-you s-saw it t-tooo r-right?" I asked, stuttering. She nodded. "W-whe-en?" I asked. "This morning.." she replied. I nodded. "Lay promise to not cry... but it won't hurt if he break his promise, when he need to. I don't mind" I said, shsking my head.

 

I couldn't control the tears anymore.. So I let it all out. Yunhee hugged me. I sobbed. "It's okay, Miyoung.." Yunhee said. It may be awkward for BTS now, because I've never shed a tear in frot of them.

 

I nodded and wiped the tears away. "Mhm. Mianheyo" I said, bowing to BTS. "Waeyo? What's that for.." they all said. I laughed. "It because I though it may be awkward for you guys" I said. 

 

"No. It's okay" Jin said and smile. "Gwemo" I said and smiled. "Come here! Don't cry anymore" Rap Monster said and ruffled my hair. "Aniyo!" I said, pushing his hand away. 

 

"Jimin, can you sing for me?" I asked. Did I ever mention that Jimin is good at singing too? If not then I'll now. He sing really good and dance perfect too! He also likes to play basketball with Suga. 

 

"Miyoung, I'll sing for you instead" Jungkook said. "Okay" I replied. Did I even mention again that I don't only fall in love with Jimin's voice?  I also fall in love with Jungkook's too. But maybe I like Jimin's more or Jungkook? I don;t know!! I'm going crazyyy

 

CLAP! CLAP! "That's was great, Jungkook" I said, smiing. "Don't cry anymore, arraso?" V said, patting my head. "Arraso" I said, laughing. "Good girl"  said. "Bwohya? Good girl?" I asked. 

 

He nodded, and smirks. This boy! This boy sure do know how to play.. tsk tsk. 

 

**sighs* How are you going to choose, if you're like this? Asking for Jimin to sing, but Jungkook end up singing. And now with V.... Stress is coming your way...* Yunhee thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry for this chapter.. 

If you don't like Miyoung's character in this chapter, then I'm sorry. 

Also, sorry EXO-L!! 

Please remember to comment and upvote!