Chapter 6

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 6 

 

Song of the Day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIGhwQtd-c (BEAST Beautiful Night)

 

 

 

After I got discharged days ago, I started attending to school again. OHH! SHOOT! I totally forgot! The dance is in less than 2 weeks. Which I only have a week and 2 days! 

 

So after Dance Class I rushed over to Leadership Club. "Is everything okay so far?" I askde Jin Ah. She nodded, "It's going good so far. So far everything, for the decroations is done. All we need is to sells the tickets and a few more" Jin Ah replied. 

 

"Okay, so we need a little bit more, tell the class and Mrs. Hwang for a little meeting" I said. Jin Ah nodded and asked for attention. It may sounds like I'm working in a company, but this is how this club worked. 

 

I walked up to the front of the class room when everyone was paying attention. "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to help you guys when I was sick" I said, and kinda bowed down. 

 

"Kwenchana"

"You did alot already, we can do it" 

You're always the best"

 

I heard people said. I smiled. "Anyways, I heard from our vice president that you guys are doing great while I'm gone. And we just need a little bit more, is their anything you guys want to include in the dance?" I asked. 

 

A student raised his hand. "Yes? Anything you want to add?" I asked. "Since we are having music, why don't we have the Dance Class come and dance?" the student suggested. 

 

"Oh! That's right! Miyoung, you are also in Dance Class" Jin Ah said. I put a finger to my chin thinking. "Come on Miyoung-ah" Jin Ah whinned while shaking my arms. 

 

"You guys want the Dance Class to come?" I asked them. "Neh!" they all yelled and nodded. "Arraso, do you guys also want BTS?" I asked smiling. "YES!!" the girls screamed. I laughed. 

 

"Okay, I'll talk with Mr. Kwon and BTS. And Jin Ah just finished what we need to finshed, and probably start putting up the lights" I said. "Neh!" Jin Ah and they all shouted. "Dismissed" I said. Then everybody went back to what they were doing. 

 

"Also, Miyoung" Jin Ah called. "Yes?" I asked, turning around. "While you were gone, we change the theme of the dance" Jin Ah said. "What kind of themes did you guys change to?" I asked. 

 

"The class changed it to like a first love theme" Jin Ah replied. "Good. I kinda have a hard time on the Hawaii theme too" I said before turning around and startes walking again. 

 

"Oh! Also, are you guys selling the tickets outside or in the classroom?" I asked. "We seel it inside.." Jin Ah replied. "Then startes selling it outside today. Students wont buy unless it's outside. Teenagers these days are lazy" I said. 

 

Jin Ah laughed. "No wonder only a couple came" she said. "I'll go get the table and everything set up, just tell some student's come and help me" I said. Jin Ah nodded. 

 

"Mrs. Hwang" I said. "Yes, Miyoung?" she replied. "Is there by any chance there's a table for us to used it during lunch?" I asked. Mrs. Hwang turned to me. "Oh, the table for during lunch.. For selling the tickets right?" she asked. 

 

I nodded. "There is. But I don't have it. Mr. Lee have it in his room. Do you mind go getting it?" She asked. "I don't mind. But please do tell Mr. Lee that I'll be going" I said. Mrs. Hwang nodded and picked up the school phone. 

 

"He said okay, and he'll get it preppared" I nodded, and starts making my way to Jin Ah. "I'll go and get the table from Mr. Lee's class, help I'll take a few students with me to go get the table" I told her, and she nodded. 

 

"Any voulenteers?" I asked. Two students name Jaehwa and Insoo raised their hands. "You guys come with me" I said, and they stood up and flollwed me. "We're going to get the table in Mr. Lee's room. You guys can handle that?" I asked. 

 

They both nodded. "Okay" I said. When we all arrived, we entered Mr. Lee's room. "The table is in the back" Mr. Lee said. "Kamsaminda" we bowed and qeitly went to the back. 

 

When I passed by V he gave me two thumbs up and smiled. I nodded and smiled back. Jaehwa, Insoo, and I quickly take the table and went out. When we got the table, we went back to class. 

 

"Jin Ah where do you want to place the table?" I asked her. "We'll just placed it near where ever it has shade" Jin Ah replied. I just nodded. After an realy tired of working, I finally get to rest. 

 

I still need to help them sell the tickets. Class is over, and I need to help them with the tickets. Everything is ready outside. But first, I went to look for BTS and Mr. Kwon. 

 

I just finished dealing with Mr. Kwon. Now I'm just waiting for BTS in the Dancing Studios. "Hey" they all said when they saw me. "Hey" I said, and smile. "Have you guys bought your dance tickets yet?" I asked. 

 

"Not yet" they all replied. "Anyways, we were wondering, if BTS could dance at the dance for us?" I said. "Us? Why not the Dance class?" Rap Monster asked. "The Dance class is already in there. All I need now is BTS. Are you guys willing to?" I asked. 

 

"Of course. I can't said no, when there's a really big chance for me to show my moves" J-Hope said.  "Okay, let's go by you guys your tickets" I said before leaving them. 

After helping them to find their tickets, they all left back to the Dancing Studios. "Two tickets, please?" Suga said. I smirked. Suga scoffed. "What's the smirked for?" he asked. I laughed out loudly. 

 

I shooked my head. "Nothing, that'll be two dollars" I said. Suga look at me weirdly and hand me a five dollars bll. I laughed again and gave him his changes. I lughed loudly when his figured is gone. 

 

"Why are you laughing?" Jungkook asked. "OMG! That scared me!" I said, and hit him. He laughed. "Anyways, what are yuu doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to help you" he replied. 

 

"Why?" I asked. "Because I want to" Jungkook replied, coming closer to me. I backed away, then he came closer. The more I backed away, the more closer he comes....

 

Uhh ohh, my heart.. it's racing. "Pabo, you forgot to close the money box" Jungkook said, and close it, which the money box was at the back of me. "Ohh, I forgot" I said, and he backed away. 

 

*She's so cute* Jungkook thought and then smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey! Sorry, for haven't been updating. 

Please remember to comment!

Also sorry for my grammer mistakes! :D