Prologue~

First Love or Crushes

In American... 

"Unnie!!!" Eunmi, Miyoung's little sister roared inside Miyoung's room. "What?" Miyoung asked lazily, while laying on her bed with her iPod. "Unnie, Umma said that we are moving to Seoul!" Eunmi said and went to sit beside Miyoung. Miyoung quickly sit up.

 

"Really?!" Miyoung asked, surprised. "Unnie, are you happy that you will get to meet your Luhan oppa?" Eunmi teased. "Yah! Shut up!" Miyoung quickly slapped Eunmi's arm.

 

(Miyoung's a really big fan of EXO's Luhan ^_^ ).

 

"Aniyo. So I could finally meet Yunhee. And we could fangirl all day. Cause you won't fangirl with me!" Miyoung pushed Eunmi off the bed and walked out to downstairs. "Umma! Eunmi said that we're moving to Korean?" Miyoung asked.

 

 "Yes we are baby" Mrs. Kang replied. Miyoung is jumping in happiness. "Omo! When are we leaving?" Miyoung asked. "We're leaving next week. Go get your stuff ready too." "Neh! But I'll do it after I text Yunhee the good news" Miyoung left with a wide smile.

 

Miyoung quickly turn on her laptop and logged on to Facebook and Asianfanfics. Yunhee was off on Facebook, but was online on Asianfanfics. Miyoung quickly type in the good news to her cousin. 

 

(I used my username. Hope you guys don't mind. Hehe) 

 

Cuteprincess1712 : 
Unnie! I have good news! Guess what?

 

After 5 minutes, Yunhee still didn't replied. "Aish! Pali!!! What's taking her so long??" Miyoung said impatiently. Finally Yunhee replied. 

 

EXO's_Fav_Dongsae : 
What? Is Luhan with you? Or your angel Suho? Or my squishyy D.O?

 

Cuteprincess1712 :

Aniyo! But I'm getting to meet them soon. Hehe XD

 

EXO's_Fav_Dongsae :
What do you mean? To meet them soon? Don't tell me..

 

Cuteprincess1712 : 
Yes! My family is moving to Korean!! Ahhhhh! I'm so happy, Unnie!! I can die right now. KYAAAHHHHH! 

 

EXO's_Fav_Dongsae :
OMG! Are you serious?! Yay! We could finally meet each other in like 5 years! Can't wait to introduced you to my friends! 

 

Cuteprincess1712 : 
You better come pick me up at the airport! Lol, jk. You don't have to.

 

Cuteprincess1712 : 
And friends? Unnie, you know how am I. After getting betray by my other friend, you know that I can't make friends easily. :'(

 

EXO's_Fav_Dongsae :
Kwenchana. They are friendly. And mostly they are all boys. Hehe

 

Cuteprincess1712 : 
Are you serious? Boys?! All boys? 

 

EXO's_Fav_Dongsae :
Yes! And any ways, when are you coming? 

 

Cuteprincess1712 : 
I don't know the exact date. But we'll be there in next week. Oh. Gotta go now, and pack up. I'll text you when I have the date. Bye! *waves*

 

Miyoung shut off her laptop. "*sighs*" Miyoung sigh loudly. "Time to pack up" Miyoung stood up and start packing her stuff. 

 

In Korean...

"OMG! Is she serious?" Yunhee yelled. "Or is she just lying to me?" Yunhee stood up and went downstairs. "Umma! Miyoung said that their family is moving here. Is it true?" Yunhee asked her parents. "Yeah. Her umma called me already. To find a house for them" Mrs. Kim replied.

 

"Have you find one?" Mrs. Kim nodded. "Where?" Yunhee asked. "Not far away from here" Yunhee nodded. "Wait! Miyoung and Eunmi unnie is moving here?" Hyun Ae, Yunhee's little sister popped out. "Not your business. Bleh!" Yunhee stuck out her tongue and ran upstairs. 

 

Next Day...  (Still in Korean) 

"Yunhee!" BTS waved at Yunhee. "Hey guys!" Yunhee waved back. "Guys, I have some news. And guess what?" Yunhee smirk, when she reach them. "News?" Jin asked, with an brow raise up. "Yup!" Yunhee replied, nodding her head.

 

"What's with the news?" V asked. "My..." Yunhee trailed off. "Your what?" Jimin asked. "My cousin is moving here! Ahhh!" Yunhee then start to jump in excited. All of BTS look at Yunhee weirdly. "You mean, the one you always talk about?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Mm" Yunhee nodded. "Yunhee, is she pretty? y? Cute?" J-Hope asked. Yunhee chuckled. "Ani, she's sooooo chubby" Yunhee replied, try to not laughed.

 

"Eww! So not as pretty as our princess here?" J-Hope said with disgusted and pointed to Jin. "Yah!" Jin smacked J-Hope in the head. "Ow! You were known as the 'Jin Princess' here" J-Hope said, quoting the Jin Princess part with his fingers.

 

"OMG! I'm just kidding, she reaaalllllyyyyy pretty. Here, I have a picture" Yunhee handed the picture over to BTS. "Wow! Yunhee, your cousin is very pretty" Jin complement. "She's also beautiful~" Jungkook added.

 

"Is she younger, or older than you?" Rap Monster asked. "She's younger" Yunhee replied. "Hyung! Give it here! I haven't even have the chance to look at it yet!" V hissed, and chase after J-Hope. "Yah!" J-Hope yelled, once V caught up to him.

 

"Come on guys! Schooling is starting. Give it here!" Yunhee snatched the picture away from V. "Aish! I didn't even get to look at her" V pouted. "Oh. Yunhee, what's your cousin's name?" Suga asked, having a hand around Yunhee's neck.

 

Yunhee is now blushing hard. "H-her name i-is Miyoung. Kang Miyoung" Yunhee stuttered. "Why are you stuttering?" Suga asked. "Nothing" Suga just shrugged it off. 

 

A week later...

"Miyoung!!" Yunhee yelled. Miyoung looked left to right, right to left. But Yunhee was no where to find. "Over here!" Miyoung turned to here right, and there stood Yunhee. "Hey" Yunhee and Miyoung rushed to hugged each other.

 

"Aigoo~ I miss you so much" Miyoung said, as a year slipped from her eye. "Yunhee unnie!" Eunmi hugged Yunhee. "Is Hyun Ae here?" Eunmi asked. "Ani. She's still sleeping her in bed" Eunmi and Yunhee laughed.

 

"Aigoo~ Yunhee you're so grown up now" Mrs. Kang said. "Thank you" Yunhee bow. "Oh, you're guys here already" Mrs. Kim arrived. "Unnie" Mrs. Kang hugged Mrs. Kim. "It's really nice here, in Seoul" Mr. Kang said, as everybody nodded.

 

"Alright, let's go to your new home?" Mrs. Kim suggest, everybody nodded. "Wow!~ Umma it's so pretty" Eunmi awed, when they entered the house. "Yunhee, let's go pick my room!" Miyoung dragged Yunhee with her upstairs.

(Living Room)

 

Miyoung open a room, and her smile brighten by the sight she saw it. "I'm taking this one!"

 

 

image_zps5c0d888c.jpg

(Miyoung's Bedroom)

 

Miyoung quickly jumped on the bed. "Yah. Are you ready for school?" Yunhee asked, sitting beside Miyoung. "I don't know. I'm just so happy now that I'm in Seoul now! Hehe" Miyoung giggled.

 

"Arasso, but your going to the same school as me" Miyoung looked at Yunhee. "Really?" Yunhee nodded. "Really? Yay!" Miyoung jumped in excitement. "Why are you so happy?" Yunhee looked at Miyoung confused.

 

"So, I won't have to make any friends. You know I at making friends" Minyoung frowned. "It's okay. You have me and my friends. They also want to meet you" Miyoung smile as hearing that.

 

"Mm. Thanks" Yunhee also returned her smile. "You'll be starting school within a week." "Mm. I can't wait to meet your friend also" they both giggled. 

 


 

A week flew by so quick and Miyong is starting school, along with her sister. "Go! Let's go!" Yunhee pulled Miyoung. "Aniyo. What if the students don't like me? What if they think I'm ugly? And also what if your friends don't like me?"

 

"Yah! Why are you making you sound so low? Your pretty! And I'm sure my friends will like you" Yunhee just laughed and pulled Miyoung to the office. "Um, Kang Miyoung. I'm a transfer student" the staff nodded.

 

"Here. If you have anything, just ask." "Kamsaminida" Miyoung bowed and left with Yunhee. "Okay, now let's go meet my friends" but before Yunhee success, the bell rang. "Hehe, annyeong!" Miyoung just took off.

 

"Yah! Kang Miyoung! You'll get it during lunch!" Yunhee then stomp to class. "I thought your cousin is coming today?" J-Hope asked Yunhee. "She is here, but she's a freshmen. And she just took off, because she doesn't want to meet you guys" Yunhee sighed.

 

"Doesn't want to meet us? Are you kidding me? Why wouldn't she want to meet some handsome guys?" Yunhee just scoffed. "Oh. By the way where's Jimin?" They looked around, but Jimin was no where to be found.

 

 "Am I late?" Jimin rushed in. "Almost.." Jimin nodded and went to his seat, which is with J-Hope. While Yunhee and Suga are seat mate. 

 

While earlier...

"Aish! I should have never run away from her. Now I'm lost!" Miyoung started hitting her head. But due to her stupidness, she bumped into someone. Ohh, not someone, but something. Hehe, it was the wall. "Are you alright?" A short boy with black hair asked.

 

"Uh..yeah" Miyoung replied. "Are the transfer students?" Miyoung nodded. "Actually, I'm lost. But do you mind guiding me to class B-10?" Miyoung asked. "Um, sure. This way" both of them arrived. "Thanks. I'm Miyoung. Kang Miyoung" Miyoung bowed.

 

"It's okay. OMG! I'm late. Sorry I have to go" Jimin left after he finished his sentence. "Wait! What's your name?" Miyoung mumble. "Oh. Are you the new students?" The teacher asked. "Neh." "Oh, come in and introduced yourself" Miyoung followed the teacher in.

 

"Okay, class listen. We have a new student, so be polite" the class became quiet. "Annyeongshayeo, Kang Miyoung iminida, I'm from the states. Please treat me well. Hopefully we can be friends" Miyoung bowed.

 

"Okay, Miyoung, you may go sit beside Jungkook. And I'm Mrs. Choi. Jungkook, raised your hand" Jungkook raised his hand. Miyoung walked over to Jungkook and sat beside him.

 

"Annyeong, I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jong Kook or just call me Jungkook" Jungkook smile. "I'm Miyoung" Miyoung smile back. 

 

Time flew by really quick and it's already lunch. So far, Miyoung is looking forward to her other class. "Miyoung, want to have lunch with me?" Jungkook offered. "Thanks, but it's okay. I'll eat with my cousin" Miyoung nicely rejected Jungkook.

 

Miyoung packed her stuff and went out to look for Yunhee. "Why did you ran away? Hm?" Yunhee wrapped an arm around Miyoung's shoulder. "OMG! You scared me" Miyoung sighed.

 

"Arraso. Now you can't escaped at all. Let's go meet my friends" but before they do, they both went to get there lunch at the canteen, then walked over to BTS's table. "Guys. Meet my cousin Miyoung. And Miyoung meet BTS"

 

*BTS? What kind of name is that?* Miyoung though. "Annyeongshayeo, Kang Miyoung iminida" Miyoung bowed. "Hey, we're BTS" all of them said. "So are willing to have lunch with me now?" Jungkook asked, making Miyoung to startled.

 

"Oh, sure." "Hey, I'm Kim Nam Joon or Rap Monster" Rap Monster held out a hand. "Neh, nice to meet you" Miyoung gladly took it. "Miyoung, Rap Monster can speak Engilsh too. Me and him will always do, and we always tease the members" Yunhee said. "Really?" Rap Monster nodded. "Okay, then let's introduced in Engilsh" Rap Monster nodded. 

 

(Bold is in Engilsh) 

"Hey, wassup, I'm Rap Monster" Rap Monster said, waving his hand for a high five. Miyoung looked at Rap Monster confused. "Uh, I don't do those way. Sorry" Miyoung said. Then all the members start laughing.

 

"Ahahah, hyung, that's too gangster!!" V laughed. "OMG! Did she just kindddaaa rejected?" J-Hope laughed. "Uhh, guys don't be too sureee" Yunhee said. "Hey bro. Wassup! I'm Miyoung!" Miyoung high five Rap Monster.

 

"I was just kidding earlier. Dude, your Engilsh is good man. Who taught you?" Miyoung asked. "Myself. I taught myself" Rap Moster replied. "Fantastic!" "Yunhee, what are they saying?" V asked.

 

"I don't know" Yunhee laughed along with Rap Moster and Miyoung. "Oh! Your the boy from this morning" Jimin nodded. "By the way, I'm Park Jimin" Jimin said. "Nice to meet you. And thanks about this morning" Miyoung smile.

 

"I'm Kim Taehyung, or V" V introduced. "V?" Miyoung asked. "What kind of name is that?" J-Hope then start laughing. "Yes, V. As in victory" V smile. "I'm Min Yoon Gi, or call me Suga" Suga introduced.

 

"You know me, don't you?" Jungkook asked.  Miyoung nodded. "I'm Kim Seok Jin, or just Jin. And the oldest" Miyoung looked at Jin in disbelief, with widen eyes. "You are? I though he was the oldest one" Miyoung said, pointing to J-Hope.

 

"What? Me? Ani. I'm Jung Ho Seok, or J-Hope. Your hope" J-Hope said in a teasing tone. "Arraso. And again. I'm Kang Miyoung" Miyoung smiled. "Anyways, are all of them always like this? Cheesy and flirting?" Miyoung asked. "Most of the time" Yunhee and Rap Monster nodded.

 

"Yahh! Speak Korean! We can't understand any words at all" J-Hope whined, while the three of the English speaker laughed. And that's how everybody meet and became friends. And thats how the feeling start. 

 

Two years later....

"Yunhee, otteke?!" Miyoung face palmed herself. "Miyoung it's okay" Yunhee comfort Miyoung, while sitting on Miyoung's bed. "Why am I stuck into this thing!!" Miyoung ruffled her hair. "This thing that is like Square Love!" 

 

"Yah, don't do that to yourself. Just listen to your heart" Yunhee grab both of Miyoung's hand to stop her."Listen to my heart?" Miyoung laughed. "It won't even tell me!" "Miyoung, listen carefully. It might not tell you now. But it'll tell you one day" Yunhee said.

 

Miyoung smile weakly at her cousin. "Now matter who you pick, I'll be here to support you." "Gwomo" Miyoung hugged Yunhee. "Thanks. I'll listen to my heart like you said. And I'm sure it's one if the three." 

 

 

 


This is mostly the other one, but I did change it a little bit. 

So... How's the first chapter?

Make sure to comment, and upvote!

Thanks to my first 7 subscribers : 

saburiina | Niola12 |  ndyndy27 epikdark FanyLover99  |SophiaSAM |susanlovebts