Chapter 11

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 11

 

Ahh, I feel better after drinking my medicine. I should still thank BTS for help getting me home yesterday. I smile as I think how should I thank them later on today at school. 

 

I mumbled out words that I planned on saying it later until I got scared by Eunmi. "Are you talking to yourself unnie?" Eunmi asked, walking into my room. I sighed before sitting on my bed.

 

"Are you crazy? Why will I talk to my own self?" I asked Eunmi. Eunmi walked from the door and sat next to me. "Unnie is being crazy these days that's why" Eunmi said before I quickly gave her a glare. 

 

"Ahh, right! Unnie, I forgot to tell you, Nari unnie and her family move back to Seoul" Eunmi added. "Nari? They move back here?" I asked Eunmi beore I saw her nodding her head. 

 

Nari. Shim Nari. She's one of my cousin, but not close close cousin. I'm more closer to Yunhee. She's a spoil brat by her parents, but I don't hate her. That's the way she grows up. I am 5 months older than her.

 

After arriving at school I tried to look for BTS, but no signs at all. The bell rang as I gave up and went to class, ready to yell at Jimin, V, and Jungkok that where the hell did BTS went. 

 

I entered the class with students talking, not giving their mouth a break. I looked over to Jimin, V, and Jungkook's seat, to find them empty. I sighed before moving to my seat, which is next to V. 

 

Minutes later V, Jungkook, and Jimin entered the classroom with the teacher and................ NARI?! SHIM NARI?! What in the hell is she doing here? Jimin, Jungkook, and V walked to their seats before the teacher starts speaking. 

 

"Yah, we have a new students here. Be nice to her. You may introduce yourself" Mrs. Ha said and Nari nodded. "Annyeongshayeo. My name is Shim Nari iminida. Please take good care of me. I hope we can become friends" 

 

She changed. Alot. I don't know if it's in a good way or bad way, but I don't have a good feeling about this. Wait. Was BTS with her all this morning?! I was looking for them like crazy, and they were with her?

 

Calm down first Minyoung... breathe in and out, slowly. Morning came by really slow since I wasn't in the mood at all. Nari was set to sit right at the back of me and V, which meaning Jimin and Jungkook was right in front of me and V. 

 

I was dead quiet as the boys talked through me to Nari. As soon as the bell ranged, signaling to lunch, I ran as fast as I could out to where I don't know. "Is Minyoung all right?" Jimin asked the two. 

 

"Don't bother her, she's probably still in pain from last night" V said and Jimin and Jungkook just nodded before going out. Little did the two hyungs know that their maknae was eyeiing Minyoung when she left out. "Where's Minyoung?" Yunhee asked once she saw the boys came without Minyoung. 

 

"She ran out before us. She's not here yet?" Jungkook asked back as Jin shook a no to them. "What about the new student then?" Rap Monster asked remembering Nari this morning. 

 

"We should ask her to have lunch with us" Suga suggested, having J-Hope high five with him. "Nari? Who's Nari?" Yunhee asked, looking for some explainations from them. 

 

"She's a new students we bumped into this morning" Jimin replied smiling with his eye smiled. "She's pretty, y, and nice..." V said as all of them went into heaven. 

 

Yunhee scoffed angrily before leaving the boys to go find Minyoung. "Yunhee!" Suga called out for his girlfriend after realizing that Yunhee is gone. "You guys made my girl ran away!" Suga yelled at his memebers.

 

Yunhee tried calling and texting Minyoung alot of times, but Minyoung wouldn't response. "Minyoung pick up your phone please!" Yunhee pleaded having her between her hand and ear. 

 


 

I headed out to in the world I feel like to. Yes, I just ditched school. The class president ditched her last class. I turned my phone off right after getting out of class and walk over out to the gate. 

 

"Where do I go now? I can't go home yet.." I said, thinking where in the world I could go to relieve my stress. I started walking even though I don't know where to go.

 

"Should I go eat? Or go to the movies? Or amusment park? Beach? Or Lotte World?" I kept questiong myself non-stop. "Aish Minyoung stop! You sound like a crazy person" I scolded himself, being crazy again. 

 

After walking I spotted Jongno 3-ga station, I know where I want to go mow. Yongin. I can go to Caribbean Bay, by myself! I don't need anyone with me. I then got in line ready to pay my ticket. 

 

"One ticket to Yongin please" I asked and handed 1,600 won to the worker. 5 more minutes before the subway gets here. I need to find line 3, where is line three?

 

I found line 3 in any minutes, it'll take 17 minutes for me to get to Yongin. After 17 minutes I arrived in Yongin, heading to Caribbean Bay. After a long day with headache, I can finally be alone. 

 

 

I have already bought extras clothes from the store so I can change later. I jumped into the water after settling my stuff into a safe place. "It's good I know how to swim, or else I'll drown" I said and laughed at my self. 

 

 


 

"You guys haven't really see Minyoung all day?!" Yunhee yelled as she ranned to BTS, who is all over the practice room with one girl in there. "No, why?" Rap Monster asked. "What's wrong?" J-Hope asked as the boys all came closer to Yunhee. 

 

"Minyoung isn't on campus" Yunhee replied, worried. "Did she left for home?" Suga asked, comforting his worried girlfriend. Yunhee shooked her head. "Have you called her?" Jimin asked. "Text?" V added after Jimin.

 

"I have many times, but her phone is turned off. What do I do?" Yunhee replied. Everybody started to panick, thinking something bad will happen to Minyoung. "We can't do anything about it?" Jungkook asked them. 

 

"We could, but we don't know where she is" Jin replied to Jungkook before Jungkook frowned. "Did..." BTS and Yunhee all turned to the girl in the room with them. "..she ditched school?" the girl completed her sentence. 

 

"Who are you?" Yunhee asked, impolitely. "Yunhee, meet Nari, Shim Nari. Nari, this is Yunhee, my girlfriend" Suga intoduced the two girls. Nari put on a smile and offered a handshake to Yunhee. 

 

Yunhee just scoffed at her. Somewhat this isn't a good feeling Yunhee have. Minyoung being no where to be found, and now BTS with this one weird girl. Yunhee scoffed again before ignoring Nari's handshake. 

 

"I'm not in the mood to meet someone new. My cousin is no where to be seen, come with me if you want, don't if you want to be with your new friend. Also, please teach your new friends some manners, my cousin will never ditch school" Yunhee said before leaving everybpdy in speechless. 

 

"Noona! Wait for me!" Yunhee stop at the voice. "Good. Atleaset one of you still care for Minyoung" YUnhee said as she waited for Jungkook, and both left before BTS could do anything. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


As you guys can see, I am continuing this story(: 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^^

 

Now the time has comee!! The time for me to know your opinions!!! That who's going to end up with Minyoung!

Take the poll below to let me know *sings BTS's let me know* LOL

You can choose anybody! Doesn't matter if it's your bias or becuase of what heppens in the story(: