Chapter 9

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 9

 

Song of the Day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQoOEEnKlVY (BTOB - 넌 감동이야 (You’re So Fly) M/V

 

 

 

I woke up to be in my bed. How did I get here? I also don't know. Maybe it's Appa. . I'm in my pajamas..I guess it's Umma then. BTS and Yunhee probably went home already. 

 

I throw off my blanket and let my feet came contact with the cold floors. I was about to walk towrd the restroom door but, "Acckkkk!" I tripped. "What's in the way?" I said, but went speechless, when I saw Yunhee. 

 

'Yunhee" I shooked her body. "Hmmm" she stirred in her sleep. 'This girl" I said and stood up to go to the restroom. After changing out of my pajamas, I went downstairs. 

 

I went speechless again. Did BTS have an sleep over at my house or what?! They all are gather around the dining table with Eunmi and Umma. Well, Appa went to work already. 

 

"What are you guys doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at home?" I asked. "Why so clod?" J-Hope asked. 'Is that your morning greetings?" V asked. I made an face at them and went to help my mom.

 

A while later, Yunhee came downstairs to have breakfast. "Why did you have to fall alseep so fast yesterday?" Yunhee asked. "I can't help, I was tried"  I replied. "After having breakfast, you guys are leaving right?" I asked BTS. 

 

"What do you think you're doing? Aren't they your friends?" Umma scold me. I made those face again. After eating breakfast, Jimin and Jin volunteer to wash the dishes.

 

"I have to go out. But you guys can just hangout and chill in here. I'll be back later" Umma said. "Neh" I said. "Bye, Eomonim" BTS said. "Go" I said. BTS all looked at me confused. 

 

"Go home" I said it more clearly. "Come on Miyoung" Suga said. "Unnie, can't BTS oppas stay? I still want to play with them"' Eunmi said. I think for about a while, and agree for them to stay. 

 

Since it's the weekend, there's no school today. "Let's play a game!" Yunhee said. "What game?" Jungkook asked. "Well, we all asked a question at the same time and we all answered by writing it down into a pile" Yunhee said. 

 

"Not bad" I said. 'You guys want to play?" J-Hope asked. "Sure" they all said. "Eunmi, go bring some pens and papers" Yunhe said. Eunmi nodded and went to get some pens and papers. 

 

"Okay, first let's all sit in a circle" Yunhee said. "But the table is in the way" Jin said. "Just move it' I said. Jin and Rap Monster both help each other to get the table out of the way. 

 

We all gathered to sit in a circle. We sit in the order of right to left : Me, Yunhee, Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, Rap Monster, J-Hope, V and Eunmi. So Eunmi is on my right. 'Okay, I'll start with a question, and just answered truthfully' Yunhee said. 

 

We all nodded. "My question : Are you crushing on someine right now?" Yunhee said and looked at me with a smirked. That girl did on purpose! I'll get her later. I know a good one. Just so I wrote my answered down, 'Yes' and fold it and put in the plie. 

 

Yunhee open up the answered and we all look at it. " 4 yes, 3 no, 2 taken, and 1 don't know?" Yunhee said. "What was that?" J-Hope said. "Who was that?" Jimin asked. 

 

"Forget it, next question, Jungkook" Yunhee said." My question ; Is your crush sitting in this room right now?" Jungkook said. I'm screwed! If they find out, I'm dead. Since I have to be honest, I'll write it down. 

 

"Okay, 4 no, 2 taken, 1 maybe, and 3 yes" Yunhee said. "Omg! Who is it?" Jin said. "I'm nervous. Who's those 3? Miyoung is it you?" J-Hope asked. He caught me! "Ani" I said smiling. 

 

"Who's with the maybe and don't know?" Rap Monster asked. "Eunmi is it you?" Suga asked. "Animida. I wrote down yes and no" Eunmi said. I know who is it, just by looking at the handwriting. 

 

"I know who is it" I said. "Who?" They asked me. I eyed the person. They all at my gaze and it turned to  V. "Yah! Why did you answer like that?" J-Hope said. 'Well, it's the truth!" V said. 

 

"Stop fighting and continuing on playing" Yunhee said. They stop fighting and we continued on. Finally it's my turn! "My question : How you have your first kiss?" I said and smirked to Yunhee. 

 

I wrote down mine and count the answers, "2 yes, and 7 no" I said. We all laughed and eyed Suga and Yunhee. "Aaaaaaa~~~!" we all said. I didn't know why BTS said that. 

 

But I said it beacuse it's GOT7's latest song, since me and Yunhee love listening to GOT7. "Yahh!" Both Yunhee and Suga yelled. 'Omo, yelling at the same time too!" i said. 

 

"I know right!" V said. "Totally soulmate!" J-Hope said and we all laughed. After many games, we all got tired and decided to takea nap. By the time I woke up around 1 pm and my mom is not back yet. 

 

The rest of them still seems to be sleeping. I slowly got up from my position and went to the kitchen, preparing something for us to eat later. Just then I feel two arms s aorund my waist. 

 

"What are you doing?" V asked cutely. "Yahh, what are you doing instead? I asked him back. "I'm trapping you, just like how you trapped my heart" V confessed. "Bwoh?" I asked. 

 

"You heard it, no need for me to repeat" he said. "I-" V planted his lips on mines. My eyes grew wide as V's close. I tired to push him away but his grip is just too strong, and I slowly gave in. I start to kiss him back. 

 

"Miyoung-ah!" Yunhee yelled. "Huh??" I woke up from my dream only to see everybody's face. "Ahh, you're alseep. Sorry" Yunhee said. I nodded to her. Si it was just all a dream? What a weird dream too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Here's the next chapter! I know it's a pretty short chapter

If you're truely reading this story, please show me signs that you are. 

Remember to comment and upvote!