Chapter 8

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 8

 

Song of the Day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_AwyTp9qb0 (U-KISS 'Stop Girl' M/V Color Full ver.)

 

 

 

Ughh... School again... I hate waking up early. Why did I even joined Leadership Club in the first place. There's so much to do. I went downstairs after my morning routines. 

 

Why can't I just stay home and watch Kpop all day. Anyways.. Eunmi just cut my thought off. "Unnie, what's wrong?" Eunmi asked. "Nothing. I'm just tired" I replied. I sat down on my chair and start eating my breakfast. 

 

Looks like Eunmi wanted to said something out, but she wouldn't dare to. But then she got scold by my mom for not hurry and eat.

 

"Eunmi, hurry and eat your food. You're a slow eater!" Umma yelled at Eunmi. "Aishh, arraso" Eunmi pouted and stuffed food into . After finished breakfast, I head off to school. 

 

It's weird... Why isn't anybody here?... The dance studio is dark... I had a really weird feeling.. Anyways, I did walked into the dark room. "Ahkk!" I bumped into something.... What is it? Or.. who is it?

 

Weird... No scratch that! It's scary! "J-jimin?!  V?! Yunhee?!" I called out. Why did I even called out Jimin's name first?  Weird me.. I can't be scared. I slowly helped myself up and try to look for the light switcher. 

 

But then, suddenly something grabbed my hand. "AHHHHHH!!" I cried and falled onto the ground, covering my eye like a little girl. I can hear laughter laughing out. Yah, BTS!! 

 

But the, all I know is that my tears are still falling down from frighten. Then a body came down and embrace my body with his. He tried to calmed me down while others laughed. 

 

"Why will the birthday girl cry on her birthday?" V said, carressing my hair. Huh? I looked at him confused. "Yahh, don't tell me you can't even remember your own birthday?" V said wiping of my tears. 

 

Then I get it. It's my birthday today! Aishh, pabo me. "I forgot about it" I replied. Then the light was switch on. "Yahh, Miyoung, are you crying?" Rap Monster asked. "A-ani" I replied after wiping off my tears. 

 

"The birthday girl said that she forgot about her birthday" V said out loud. "How come?" J-Hope asked. "Wae?" Jimin said. "Forget it" I said before leaving. "Wait a minute" Suga said. 

 

"What?" I said, turning around. "Yo-" "Ahh, that's right" I said, before walking up to Jungkook, grabbing his hand. "Jungkook, let's go before we're late" I said, dragging him out. 

 

"What's up with her? I was just going to give her, her present" Suga said and scratch his head. "Yah, pabo. I told you guys to not scared her" Yunhee said and playfully hit Suga's head. 

 

Suga pouted. "Hyung, we'll just give it to her during lunch. She may probably mad right now" V said. They all nodded and left for class. 

 

I was walking with out stopping, until I came for a stop. I just realized that I was still holding onto Jungkook's hand. I quickly lrt go of his hand. "Sorry" I said. "It's okay" Jungkook replied. 

 

"I'll be going" I said, and left before he could even speak. All class came by quick and it's already lunch. I got my lunch and went to the dance studio and saw everybody in there. 

 

I totally forgot that it was my birthday today. I entered with tons of presents and stuffs in my hand. It's not my fault that I have to carry them. Students in school gave them to me. They all know that it was my birthday, so yeahhh...

 

They seems to see it and rushed to help me. "Thanks" I said. V and Jin piled up my stuff down. "Awwww, they beat us.." J-Hope whinned. "It's okay. We have our chances now" Jimin said. 

 

I don't even know what they're talking about. "Wait a minute!" Yunhee said before standing up and walked to the other room.  I nodded. Yunhee came back with a medium size bag. 

 

"Here!!" she handed to me. "For me?" I asked. "Duhhh" she replied. "Thanks" I said and accepted. I set it down since I wasn't in the mood to open it. "Open it!!" Yunhee said. 

 

"I don't want to.." I whinned lazily. "PALIII!!" Yunhee yelled. "Okay" I lazily said and starts opening it up. My eyes widen when I opened it. 

 

 

It's the new Samsung Glaxy s5!! "Is this really for me?!" I asked. She nodded. I quickly tackled her with my hug. I can hear Suga's scream at the background, but I don't care! 

 

"Yahh, Miyoung-ahh!!!!" Suga yelled for the 35628874218 times. Hahaha. I then let go of Yunhee. "FINALLYYY!!" Suga said and went to hug Yunhee. Me and the rest of BTS laughed. 

 

Then each oth the members handed me their gifts. "Since I know Yunhee is buying you the phone, I bought you this" V said and handed me the wrapped gift box. "Thanks" I said and gaved V a hug. 

 

"Here. Happy Birthday. How old are you again? Still 15?" J-Hope said. "Yahh, I'm 18!!" I said and both of us laughed. "It's been almost three years.. Anyways, Happy Birthday" J-Hope said and handed me the gift. 

 

"Gwemo"  I smiled. One by one, everybody gave me theirs girts thay have for me. How am I going to take all of these with me then? I'm just waling home.. Aishhh... This is what I get. 

 

"Miyoung, don't worry. We'll help you get them home" Rap Monster said. I nodded unsure. Well, they did all help me carried it home, and didn't let me carry one at all!!!

 

"Yah!! Let's me carry at least one!" I yelled. "No!" they all yelled and walked foreward of me. I stumped my foot. "Yahhh!!" I whinned loudly. But still they didn't let me cary one at all. 

 

"I'm home!!" I opened the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!" Umma, Appa, and Eunmi yelled. "What's this?" I asked when I saw all the docorations around the house. "Ohh!! BTS oppas!!" Eunmi yelled and ranned toward V. 

 

"Nevermind...." Eunmi yelled when she saw V with handfuls of gifts in his hand. I laughed. "Omo, come on inside" Appa said. "Yah, Miyoung! Why did you let them carried it, it'd yours!" Umma slapped my arms. 

 

"It's not me. They wown't even let me carry one!" I said. "Neh. Eomonim, we didn't let her carry one at all" Jungkook said. "Ohh, really?" Umma said. Pftt. "Anyways, come this way" I showed them the way to my room. 

 

They set all the bags and boxes of presents down. "Thanks guys" I said. "No prolbem!" They all said and rushed back downstairs. I shooked my head. I tooked out he phone Yunhee bought me and took a picture of all the presents. 

 

 

 

After finishing taking pictures, I went downstairs. "Stay and let's party for a bit" Umma said. "Umma! They also need to go home too" I said. "Wae? There's no school tomorrow" Umma said and sticked out her tounge. 

 

"We'll stay, right guys?" Rap Monster said. They all nodded. I face palmed myself. Anyways everything went well, but not every seconds!! My mom even show the album of my baby photos to BTS!

 

"This is when she was 8 months old" Umma said. "Kyahhhh, kyeopta!!" J-Hope said. "And this is when it's her first birthday" It is so embarressing! "Is that Yunhee?" Suga asked. 

 

"Ohh, yeah. This is when Yunhee and Miyoung first put make up on" Umma said. Okay! That's enough! "Awww. Out Yunhee cute!" Suga said and pinched Yunhee's cheek. 

 

I laughed. But then slowly and slowly, my eye lids started to close. And after that, I don't know what happen.. Did I even get to my bed? I don't know

 

 

 

 


Sorry for not updating last week! 

I am just busy with school. 

Here's a chapter though!

How is it so far? Boring? I'm sorry if it's boring. 

Remember to comment! <3