Chapter 7

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 7 

 

Song of The Day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAoKmg7qPI (GOT7 Girls Girls Girls)

 

 

Today finally came... I can't believed I'm this tired. The dance is starting 5 pm. I still have two hours. Should I sleep? Or should I start getting ready? I should start getting ready, I need to be there before it starts. 

 

I put my backback down and starts my shower. After a 20 minutes of showering I got out. I put on a short and tank top. First off, I'll do my make up. I applied light make up and mascara, and I'm done!

 

After makeup, is my hair. I didn't loosed curls my hair this time, I curled it. Since my hair is brownish, it has a good texture with it. After finishing, I slippde into my dress and took my tank top off. And puted on my shoe. 

 

(Miyoung's dress and hair)

 

(Miyoung's shoe)

 

Wow! I was surprised! It took me one hour and 30 minutes only to get ready. So now, I must get going. I grabbed stuff that I need for later and went downstairs. "Miyoung, where are you going?" Appa asked. 

 

"I'm going to the school dance" I said and smiled. "I'll take you there, I don't want you to walk around in those type of dress" Appa said. I nodded. I followed Appa and got in his car. 

 

"Call me when you're coming" Appa said. "Neh!" I said before Appa left. I entered the school and went to the school gym. This year we planned to do the dance in the gym, because of the Dance Club.

 

When I entered everthing was quited put up, only a little bit more left. I quickly appourched somw students. "Have you guys dress yet?" I asked them. They shooked their heads. "No we haven't. we still need to hang this" they said, holding up the christmas lights. 

 

I smiled. "Go get into your dress and I'll handle that" I said. "Ah, gwemo!" they said and bowed before leaving. I went up to the second story of the gym and hanged the lights. 

 

"Finshed" I said, and went down. I decided to check out the stage before going to the women's locker. 

 

(If you guys don't know, some school gym in Korean or Chinese have another story in there Gym and a stage)

 

It's all organzied. "Miyoung" Jin Ah called. I turned around. "Yes?" I replied. "Aren't you getting ready for the Dance Club?" Jin Ah asked. "I'm about to go right now" I replied. "Ohh, okay" she said. 

 

"Everything is ready, right? All the schedule?" I asked. "Yes, everything. Also, agfter the Dance Club preformances, you'll need to change back into your dress" Jin Ah replied. "Okay" I said and nodded before leaving. 

 

I entered the women's locker room and changed into my dancing clothes. Dance Club meets each other at 4:45 pm in the gym room. I changed into the black ourfit. (The outfit back into chapter 2)

 

After I'm finished getting ready, I went out to the gym. "Omg! Miyoung, you look so hot" Jin Ah said. I quickly turned around. "Yah.. You scared me" I said. "Oh, mian.." She replied. 

 

"Anyways, is the other here?" I asked. "Which one? The Dance Club? Or BTS?" she asked. "Both" I replied. "From what I know, BTS is getting dress, and the Dance Club is warming up right now" She replied.

 

"Oh, really?" I asked, before she nodded her head. I walked around and found some students, so we dedcided to pratice. Just then BTS entered. I'm sure BTS spotted me, and is coming this way.

 

"Hey!" they yelled, waving. "Hey" I replied, waving back. They appourched us. "You guys ready?" I asked them. "We are, but we need a little help" Rap Monster said. 

 

"What do you need help with?" I asked. "We need it for the dance" J-Hope replied. "Wae? Also what is that you guys need?" I asked, confusedly. "We need a girl in the dance" Jin replied. 

 

"Ahh, I can get on for you then" I smiled. "No, we.... want you to play the part" V said, shyly. "Nehh?" I asked. I looked at each one of them. "Me? Wae?" I said. "Please??" J-Hope tried to throw off his aegyo.

'

"Arraso" I replied. "YES!" BTS cheered. "Aishh..." I mumbled. So after what BTS told me what I have to do, I tottaly regreted it. Why is it me? AIshh. I quickly runned a hand through my hair. 

 

They are asking me to be that girl? They are singing and dancing to their song called 'Boy in Luv'. And they want me to act the girls part at the end. I'm okay with Jin, but Jimin and Jungkook...

 

Aish, I'm just only holding Jin's hand.. thats okay. Breathe in.... Breathe out.... All I need to do is just act shy.. thats it. Ais- "Miyoung, it's time to start the dance" a student from Leadership Club intterupted my thoughts. 

 

"Okay, I'll come right now" I said, before leaving. "Is all the mic ready for BTS?" I asked when I got there. Jin Ah gaved me two thumbs up. I nodded. I grabbed  and walked out with Jin Ah. 

 

"Nehh, woah, seems like alot of you guys came. Anyways, I'm the class Vice-president, Lee Jin Ah" Jin Ah spoke. "And I'm the class President, Kang Miyoung iminida" I said. 

 

"Are you guys ready for the Dance tonight?" I said. "Nehhhh!" the crowded screamed. "First of all, well start with the Dance Club" I said. Everybody clapped as the Dance Club students went to their position. 

 

After speaking, I quickly went to find my position. I quickly sat down after the dance. It's good that I only have to stand in BTS's part. "Miyoung!" Jimin yelled, and throwed me a water bottle. I quickly fliched and catch it. 

 

"Gwemo!" I replied. He smiled and nodded. "Nehh, did you guys enjoyed that? Let's lets continued with BTS!" Jin Ah announced. I don't have to go right now, I'll go when the song is ending. 

 

1, 2, 3 music cue! The music started and they start dancing.

 

 

Nearing the end, everything was dark, only the light spot was on. I entered the stage with Jungkook. 

 

[Jungkook] Doegopa neoui oppa
Neoreul hyanghan naui maeumeul wae molla

 

 

I want to be your oppa
Why don’t you know my heart for you?

 

Act shy, nothing's going to happened. He handed me the rose and I accepted as what they told me. AfterJungkooks part, he was pulled back, and Jin came out. 

[Jin] Nareul moreun cheokhaedo chagaun cheokhaedo

Even if you ignore me

 

Jin got pulled back right after he came out, and then Jimin camed in. 

 

[Jimin] Neol mireonaejin motagesseo
 

Even if you act cold, I can’t push you out of my mind

 

Just then Jin came right back out, holding my hands. It's not awkward with Jin, but it'll be if it's with Jungkook or Jimin.

 

[Jin] Doegopa neoui oppa
Neoui namjaga doel geoya dugobwa

I want to be your oppa
I will be your man, just watch

 

[Jimin] Naui maeumi nege datorok

So that my heart can touch yours

 

Right where Jungkook came out singing the high nots with Jimin, I left the stage.

 

[Jimin/Jungkook] Jigeum dallyeogal geoya

I will run to you right now

 

 

 

What if one of the them would said thosw words to me... Ahhh. "Miyoung.." Yunhee called. But I didn't respond, I was still too busy daydreaming. "Miyoung!" Yunhee yelled and shooked my body. 

 

"Hm??" I asked. "Yahh, what were you thinking?" Yunhee asked. "Nothing, let me go change first" I said before standing up and left to the women's locker room. 

 

I changed back into my dress and heels. "Yahh, your cute. It's cute" Yunhee replied. "Your is too" I replied. BTS is already off the stage. "Yahh, you guys did well" I said and smile. 

 

"You too" They smiled. After the dance, we all went home tirely. BTS offer a ride back home, so they droppe me off, and we all called a night with a smile on our face.

 

 

 

 

 


Here's another chapter!

Remember to comment! 

I want to know your opinion!