Chapter 1

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 1

Song of the Day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcSjLaQ4PQo (B1A4- SOLO DAY)

 

 

(Your POV)

(Alaram sound)

 

(English Transalate)

"You're beautiful even while you sleep! I will wake you up with my hearts today. (sending hearts) Wow! You're getting up! You're getting up! Now that you're awake, I will give you my kiss~ (blows a kiss)"

 

I groaned by the sound of my alarm.  Aishh! But if I don't wake up, Woohyun won't be giving me kisses!! I quickly sit up when he throws the heart. I catch the air, using it as Woohyun's hearts. I caught it! I woke up to see poster of EXO and INFINITE around my rooms.

 

 

 I still can't believed that I moved here two years ago!!  Finally all those years I've been waiting to fangirl with Yunhee came true. Those past two years, me and Yunhee will fangirls like I said over EXO. BTS will looked at us like weriodos. Like they are all dorks too, right?

 

 

Not only EXO, I'm big fans of others too. As you can tell by my alarm. I'm a Shawols, Inspirits, EXO-L, Bestfriends, Starlights, Melody, BABY, B2EATY, Angels, IGOT7, KISS ME, and ect.

 

I quickly got up and went inside the restroom. After 20 minutes of showering, I got out. I put on my school uniform, not forgetting to grabbed my EXO backpack with me.

 

 

First day of school. Ugh!! School arriving again. Meaning summer vacation is over. Me, Yunhee, and BTS is starting their Junior and Senior years. I promised to meet up with Yunhee and the boys at our usual place. 

 

After 10 minutes of walking to school, I've arrived at the front gate of the school. I quickly enter and looked for Yunhee, or BTS. When I arrived at BTS hangout place, which is the studio room, only BTS was present. "Where's Yunhee?" I asked Suga. Seeing all BTS memebrs in their school uniforms.

 

"I don't know" Suga replied. "YAH!" I yelled at him. Making him jumped, and causing the others memeber's attention. "I was j-" "What kind of boyfriend don't know where is their girlfriend?!!" I hissed, cutting him off, hitting his head.

 

"Yah! Miyoung stop-"  "Never thought that you were this evil" J-Hope said loudly, stopping me from hitting Suga.

 

I quickly glared at him, making him shut. "I'm not evil, okay?" I said. "I'm just worried about my cousin!" "Calm down, Miyoung. Yunhee just went to the restroom" Rap Monster patted my shoulder. I nodded, trying to calm myself down. 

 

"Pretty, but evil" V said, making me boil in anger. V and J-Hope laughed. I mantain my anger, fake smiling like nothing happened. Blinking my eyes. "First time seeing her, didn't know that she's this evil" J-Hope laughed. Okay, I can't hold it anymore. 

 

"YAHHH!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, causing the sleeping Jin, that was on the bench. "KIM TAEHYUNG! JUNG HO SEOK! YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!!!!!!" I yelled, making everybody have an serious face on their face. 

 

I don't usally said their whole name unless I'm verrrryyyyyyyyy mad and angry. And BTS know that. That's why V and J-Hope is about to run right now. I dropped my bag on the ground and started to chase them. "YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG STOPPED RIGHT THERE NOW!!!!!!" I ordered him to. 

 

V obeyed me and stop running directly. "Miyoung, I'm sorry I didn't mean to said that" He begged. "Stay where you are!" I order him, he nodded. "JUNG HO SEOK!!" I turned toward J-Hope and chase him "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" He disobey. 

 

"Miyoung, enough!"

 

"Miyoung, why wasting your time!"

 

I could hear Rap Moster and Jimin calling me. Just then J-Hope stopped, painting. HA!! "Got you!" I smile. I then lokoked at them. "I'm sorry, Miyoung. You are the pretiest girl ever~" J-Hope sang. I chuckled.  "Miyoung I'm sorry. J-Hope hyung told me to said it" V blamed J-Hope. 

 

"NO I DIDN'T!" J-Hope yelled. "Oh, really?" I pretend to play fool. "Yes, you did"

 

"DID NOT!" 

"YOU DID!"

"DID NOT!" 

"YOU DID!"

 

Just then J-Hope and V start their little fight. I couldn't help but chuckled. "Aren't you going to stop them?" Jungkook asked. I nodded. "Why will I? I didn't start it.." I shrugged. Just then the door of the studio open. Walk in Yunhee with her EXO backpack. LOL EXO fangirl! 

 

"Why are they fighting? Did I iss out some fun?" Yunhee asked. "Nothing big deal" I replied, chuckling. "Ooo, Miyoung do have any class with me?" Yunhee asked like an little kid. "What do you mean? I'm an Junior, of course no" I replied. 

 

"Well, you know, you're very smart. You had Algebra 1 in your seventh grade, so you are a step ahead. So let's see if we have math class together" it finally hitted me. She was right. There's a chance we could have math togther. 

 

"Okay, tell me what period you got for math.." I said. She secretly looked into her's. "I have it for second period.." she said nervously. I looked at mine and smile. "What room?.." i asked again. "Room 32-a" she replied. 

 

I smile again. Turning to her, I frowned. "What? We don't have class together?" she asked. I nodded, and she immidiatly frown. "JUST KIDDING!!!" I laughed, while BTS laughed too. "You should have seen your face, unnie"  i replied, still laughing. 

 

"Wait! You were just lying?" Yunhee asked, confused. I nodded and continued laughing. "Aish!" Yunhee hissed. "Oh, anybody have that class too?.." Yunhee asked them. 

"No, I have math for period 5" Jin said.

"I have math for last period" Jungkook replied.

"Me and J-hope have after lunch" Suga said. I nodded. 

"I have it for 1st" Rap Moster said. 

"You guys?" Yunhee asked Jimin and V. 

 

"We both have with both of you" Jimin replied. My eyed widen. OMO! Why two? I can't even control one, and the why two? Staying with them more, my feelings will grow more. But I'm sure my feeling foe V is started to fade away. It's good that Jungkook don't have math with me. 

 

Wait! What about other class?!! Since we both are Juniors, I'm sure he atleast have one class with me. Oh well? I'll just find it out when I go to class. 

 


 

After what felt like tons of hours first day of school is over. Luckily I jusy have one class with Jungkook, which is history together. Since I don't have singing class or PE, I have dancing class with Jimin, even he's a sunbae, we still have the same class. And, I don't have any class with V, except for math. 

 

After school is over, I walk back home again. "I'm home!" I yelled. "Oh! Unnie, you're home" Eunmi exited from the kitchen with a glass od milk in her hand. "Where's Umma?" I asked. "Umma's in the bed room" Eunmi replied, making me nodded. 

 

I made my way up yo my bedroom and plopped myself on the bed. Laying their for minutes, I decided to take a shower. Since I don't homework, I continued to work on my story. While typing out my story, I heard a little knocked at my door. 

 

"Come in" I said, not taking my eyes off my lap top. "Unnie?' Eunmi asked. "Huh?" I answered, still not taking my eyes out. "Unnie, do you like V oppa?" I stopped typing. I hide my chapter and save it before closing my lap top. "Look, Eunmi. Right now it's really hard for unnie. Uniie can't answered you right now" I told her. 

 

She nodded her head. "Aniyo, unnie, you don't V oppa ,or Jungkook oppa. But you like Jimin oppa" Eunmi said. I lookd at her. Whao!~ "What do you mean?" I asked. "Uniie, if you truely like V oppa, you won't like Jungkook oppa. And if you truely like Jungkook oppa, you won't like Jimin oppa. So uniie like Jimin oppa" She stated. 

 

I caressed her head. "Look, Eunmi, you may be right. But when it comes to love, you won't be able to control your feeling. You'll know when you grow up, arraso?" I said. She nodded and left. Her words rewind in my minds every seconds. 

 

 "Unnie, do you like V oppa?" 

"Aniyo, unnie, you don't V oppa ,or Jungkook oppa. But you like Jimin oppa" 

"Uniie, if you truely like V oppa, you won't like Jungkook oppa. And if you truely like Jungkook oppa, you won't like Jimin oppa. So uniie like Jimin oppa"

 

Her words rewind, rewind, and rewind over and over again. I understand what she means, but it doesn't happen all the time right? 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the actual first chapter!

I'm sorry for making Miyoung sound so evil, but she's not!

How is it? 

I'm debating who should Miyoung end up with? Who do you think?

Any EXO-L and INSPRIRTS out there? Since I'm both, I have to make Miyoung become one. LOL keke.

Comment, subscribe, and upvote!~