Chapter 2

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 2

Song of the Day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_krT35dgDM (Super Junior's MAMACITA!)

 

(From now on, I will only write 1st POV. I figured out that it'll be funnier if i used 1st POV)

 

 

 

 

I woke up with an headache. Was it because I was thinking too much last night? OMG! That alarm again! I then throw my blanket off.  (the same alarm in chapter 1). "I'm so tired.." I said, scratching my head. 

 

I lazily got up and start with my morning routines. "Just two more years then I'm free" I said lazily, as I looked into the mirror. After finishing it in the bathroom, I put on my uniform. Grabbing my backpack and the went downstairs. 

 

"Omo! Miyoung, why you look so tired?" Umma asked. I poppled down on my seat and started with my breakfast. "Nothing. I just didn't get enough sleep" I smile, and continued eating. 

 

Umma just nodded. After finishing with breakfast, I headed to school. "Hhhuuuu~*Sighed*" I sighed loudly. As I was walking by the neightbor I kicked an rock. But failed! "Appeu~" I cried, while rubbing my foot. 

 

When I was trying to kick it, I missed. So I end up landding on my foot and . And now my foot hurt like hell. What should I do? "Aishh~ I should have never kicked it, now how will I dance.." I said.

 

"And we are starting dance pratice today." I hit my head. I such an pabo. I slowly got up. "Aichee!" I winced in pain. Luckly I still could get up. Just only one more block then I should be able to get to school.

 

I slowly dragged myself to school. When I reached the gate, I falled down. I think because I was walking too much with my injured foot. "Here let me help you" the voice said. Just then the person helped me up. 

 

"Oh. Jungkook-ah" I said, shockly. "Where have you been? And why is your feet like this?" He bented down to exaimed my feet. "Ahh! Appeu" I winced. "Let's get you to the school clinic."

 

"Anyi! Jungkook-ah I can just wa-" before I could finished, he already picked me up. "Jungkook let me down! Right now!" I yelled, embarressed. People are all looking at us!

 

Of course! Why wouldn't they looked. Cause I am known with one of the popularest kingkas right now. "No. Not until We reached the clinic" I just burried my face into his chest. Too much embarressed. 

 

When we enter the office, teachers were looking at us weirdly. I am so embarressed. I will surely killed Jungkook after I get treatment with my foot. Aishh! People will surely misunderstand!

 

"Finally!" I yelled, when we entered the clinic. "Put me down now" I order him. Jungkook gentaly laid me down on the bed. Just then our nurse, Ms. Wang walked in.

 

 Ms. Wang knows me really well. In the past year, I had a really high fever, but I came to school. And that how I met Ms. Wang. She's like an unnie to me. She helps take care of me. 

 

"Oh, what's wrong Miyoung? Why are you here? And you Jungkook?" Ms. Wang has an confused looked. Did she get the wrong idea? "Are you two.." "ANIYO! Ani, Ms. Wang its not what you think" I nodded my head.

 

"Ohh, really. Then why are you here?" She asked. "My foot. I hurt my foot on the way to school" I replied. "Okay. Let me see it first" Ms. Wang then exaimed my foot, just like Jungkook did earlier.

 

Wait! Why am I thinking about Jungkook right n- "AHH!" I yelled in pain. "Omo, I'm so sorry, Miyoung" Ms. Wang apoligizes. "Kwenchana" I replied. 'It's not a big deal. You just kinda sprained you foot" She said.

"I'll just get you an ice pack. And rest here, for about 30 minutes. Don't go to your first class. I'll tell your teacher" I nodded. "Jungkook-ah, you can go to class now. I'll be fine" I said. Jungkook nodded and left.

 

A/N : When Miyoung is in the scene, it will be 1st POV, but if Miyoung is off scene, it will turn into a 3rd POV

 

"Omo! Are they together?"

"I think so. He was carrying her"

"They looked cute together though"

 

BTS and Yunhee were hearing gopssipping all over the school, but they don't know what's going on. So J-Hope asked a few students. "Who and who are a couple?" J-Hope asked. 

 

"Oppa, you don't know?" J-Hopw nodded his head.

"Oppa, it's about Jungkook and Miyoung" 

"They are dating. Just now Jungkook oppa was carrying Miyoung" 

 

"Ohh.. thanks" J-Hope said. J-Hope went back to BTS and Yunhee. "What did they say?" Ram Monster asked. "They said that it's about Jungkook and Miyoung" J-Hope replied. 

 

"What about those two?" Suga asked. "They said that those two are dating" BTS looked with all eyes widen. "They are?" Jin asked, turning to Yunhee. "I don't know. I'm not Miyoung, how will I know" Yunhee replied. 

 

"Also, they were saying that Jungkook was carrying Miyoung" everybody facepalm themselves. Espeacially Yunhee. Just then Jungkook came into vision. "YAH! JUNGKOOK!" Rap Monster yelled. 

 

Jungkook came running. "Neh? What is it?" Jungkook asked. "Is it true?" Jimin asked, angrily? "Is it true? What true?" Jungkook asked confused. "You know What we are talking about" Jimin replied. 

 

"Ohh. Are you guys talking about earlier?" BTS and Yunhee nodded. "It was an misunderstang. Miyoung kinda sprianed her ankle. So I just help her to the nurse clinic. Don't misunderstand" Jungkook laughed. 

 

BTS and Yunhee sigh in relief. "That a relief then" Yunhee said. "Where is Miyoung?" V asked. "She still in the clinic. Ms. Wang asked her to stay in there until 1st class is over" BTS nodded and went to class. 

 

Suga send Yunhee off and went to his class. First class is finally over, and Miyoung's ankle is a bit better now.

 

"Finally I can get out" I said. Next class is math. That's a relief. I love math. I don't really like my schedule at all, but I'm okay with it. Each class is about 1 hours and 10 minutes long, except for dancing and Leadership club. Dancing and Leadership is about 3 hours. 

My schedule : 

Name : Kang, Miyoung Luna (Yeah, Luna is my nickname or her middle name)

Age : 17        Grade : 11

First class : Korean History

RM : 6-c (LOL I just made that korean history up)

Second class : Calculus

RM : 32-a  

Third class : Dancing

RM: Dancing studios

Fourth class : Leadership Club

RM : 23-d

Lunch RM : canteen

Fifth class : Engilsh

RM :19-f

Sixth class : (Open period)

 

The school only gave me five classes, because Dancing class and Leadership club took most of school time. Well, others have six classes beccause it's either they requested for it or they failed it last semester or year. 

 

"Miyoung, I heard that you sprained your ankle, kwenchana?" Yunhe asked. "Kwenchana" I replied. 'I was so worried, the how will you dance? Don't you guys have dance today?" Yunhee asked. 

 

I nodded. "Yeah, we have dance today and dance pratice after school" I replied. Yunhee frowned. "Its okay. Let's go to class" I said, as we both went to class. After Caculus, its Dancing class. 

 

When I entered, I can see some students and the our dance teacher Mr. Kwon. Just the Jimin entered too. I went to sat on some benches like other students. Jimin followed me. "Are you okay?" he asked. 

 

"Huh?" I asked. "Your foot. Is it okay now?" Jimin said, looking down at my left foot. "Ohh, yeah. Its okay now" I replied, smile widely. He smiled back. I falling in love. 

 

Its just like I'm in heaven with my prince charming. "Miyoung did you hear me?" "HUH?" I came bace to my sense. "What did you said?" I asked. "I asked, that can you dance?" Jimin repeat. "Of course" I nodded. 

 

"Okay, class. As I said before we go into summer break and yesterday, that we will start dancing today, and after school. So students who bring their dancing clothes may go change, we will meet here in 10 minutes. Remember to drink alot of water" Mr. Kwon announced. 

 

I quickly dashed to the women's changing room or locker room. I tooked out U-kiss's Kevin's pratice clothes from my bang and put in my locker. I was being a big fan until I went to a fan meeting and win Kevin's dance pratice clothes along with is cap from their song "Stop Girl". 

 

 

(Dancing bag)

(Kevin's dance pratice clothes)

 

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world at that time!!! I took out my other three pairs of dancing clothes and place it inside. 

 

 

But only two of them, beacuse I'm wearing one to dance. I choose to wear the one that has the green long sleeves and the pink dancing pants. After puting it on, the clothes could show my slim body.

 

Only my stomache. I put on my dancing shoe. It doesn't look like dancing shoe, but I dance with them. It's my EXO shoe!

 

 

After finished changing, I took my water bottle with me. Tying my hair up. Entering the dancing studio, Jimin is not here yet. "WOAH~ Miyoung you look so y" Jaehyun one of Jimin's friend cooed. He's my friend too, but not that close. "Thanks" I smiled. 

 

I quickly turn around and walked away. "Creeepppppppyyyyyyyy" I said. Just then Jimin enter. OMG!! He look so hooootttttttt! Okay, I need to stop fangirling. 

 

 

"Miyoung?" No respond from me. "Miyoung?" Jimin shooked my body. "Huh?" I came back into reality. "Are you sure you can do this?" I nodded. "Alright!" Jimin waved and left to talked with Mr. Kwon. 

 

On the other hand....

When Jimin turned around, he held his heart with his right arm. "Why is it racing like this?' Jimin laughed, while nodding his head.

 

 "Mr. Kwon.." Jimin said. "Yes Jimin?" Mr. Kwon answeed. "Well, this morning Miyoung sprained her ankle. So I was wonder that should she dance?" Jimin asked. 

 

"Ooo~ I'm sorry to hear that but she should at least try. Just tell her to not come after school. Also, you stay next to her, so if she's hurt take her to the clinic incase" Jimin nodded. 

 

"Okay, class, lets start!" everybody gathered to their own position as I went to mine. But then why did Jimin switch with the girl next to me? "Excuse me, can we switch place?" the girl nodded. 

 

Jimin just smiled at me. That's weirdddd. "Okay, first step stick out your left leg and do this" I copy Mr. Kwon. But, ouch! My foot. Also, I made an mistakes. "Next, used your hand like this and spin around once with your left leg" Why left leggg!!!

 

My left leg is injured!!! But still I did what I was told. But dued to my leg was injured, I fell down. But before I did, I grabbed something, prevent helping me to get up. But I guess it went down with me. 

 

I closed my eyes tightly, feeling a heavy thing on top of me, and something on my lips. OH NO! I quickly opened my eyes only to see Jimin in front of me. Me adn Jimin both have our eyes big and widen. 

 

"Hey~ what happened over there?" I quickly pushed Jimin off me and stood up. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kwon but I injuried left leg, can I rest for a bit?" I asked, embarressed. I'm sure everybody saw that! This morning Jungkook and now Jimin. 

 

Aishhh! I quickly went to sit down and open my water bottle gulping it all down. While everybody went back to dancing. 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for not updating, I was so busy. 

Will.... how's this chapter?

Ooooo~ so does it mean that Jimin and Jungkook also like Miyoung?

Remember to subscribe, comment and upvote!

And also, last I forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MAKNAE!