Chapter 12

First Love or Crushes

"WOHOOOOOOO!" I yelled as I slide down the slide before the water spalshed onto my skin. It's still fun even with out my friends. Just then a flash back from the past flash back into me. 

 

"Minyoung, go with me" the 11 year old boy begged the 10 year old Minyoung. "I don't want to. I'm scared" Minyoung replied befre shooking her head non-stop. "Ohh, wae? It's not scary, it's fun!" the young boy said before going over to Minyoung's side and cupped her cheeks. 

 

"A-ndawee, it's scary" Minyoung spoke with her cute lips together. "Hyung, let go of my noona. Noona, let's go to the other one instead" the maknae, 10 year old said pushing his hyung's hand off from Minyoung before dragging Minyoung away. 

 

"That kid!" the older one yelled as the other two laughed at him.

 

"I miss you guys at this moment. It's been awhile since I saw you guys..." Miyoung said as she stood still. Just as I was still in my own world, someone bumped into me, making me fell onto my . 

 

"Aishhh" I crused before rubbing my . "I'm sorry, are you okay?" who ever bumped into me and offered a hand. "Can't you see where you're going!" I yelled and accepted his hand which pulled me up back on my feet. 

 

"We're sorry" they said before I glanced upto see seven guys surrounded by me which scared me. "It's okay" I replied with fear. The seven guys smiled once they see my face. 

 

I eyes them weiredly. I gave them a small smile saying that I will be leaving before turning my back onto them. But before I can even took a step foreward, I was spin back to face the seven guys. 

 

"Excused me?" I said, with my brows raised up. They smile once again. Why am I so bothered by all those smile? "When did you come back?" the one in the middle ask. 

 

"Come back?" I asked them. Omg. Are they stalking me or what?? "Noona, you can't rememebr us?" I assumed the maknae ask. "Rememeber?" I asked, confusedly. 

 

"Minyoung, how can you forgot your oppa? I've been waiting for you to come back" one of the guy spoke in a dialect/satoori (however you call it). My eyes widen. Impossible. 

 

I gasped. My eyes all wander all the seven of them, heads to toes. I chuckled happily. Before I knew, tears were formed inside my eyes at the tip of my eyes, and as I know, tears were slipping down already. 

 

"Why are you crying? Aren't you happy to see us?" Youngjae, as I rememeber asked. More tears slipped down before I know, I was crushed into a group hug. "We all miss you so much!" Jackson mumbled between the hug. 

 

They all broke from the hug. "Where have you all been? I couldn't find you guys at all" I said rememebering when I came back and went t go find them right straight after I arrived in Seoul after one week. 

 

I stepped out of the bus before nervously walked to the address I used to go. After walking ti the neighborhood, where I used to live, I finally arrived to where I wanted. 

 

I nervously knocked on the door, wanting to see the face I have wanted to seen for five years. After a while, the door was opened to revealed a old lady in her 50's. "Can I help you young miss?" ahe asked me. 

 

"Uhh, isn't this the Park family's house?" I asked, politely. "Yes, but they sold it to me and move out" she replied. M-moved out?  "How long? And do you know where they went?" I asked again. 

 

"It's been awhile, almost a year and I don't know where they went" I couldn't utter a word. "Thank you" I bowed before leaving. I cpuldn't contact the other guys since I don't know where they live. 

 

After a month, trying to find them with every plan I could of think of, I finally gave up on finding my best friends and my first love......

I didn't even been myself until one month later

 

My tears came more than I think. My tears came running as I turned to Jinyoung before hitting his chest. "Why did you moved without telling me! Did you know how much I looked for you!?" I cried and continued to hit his chest. 

 

Jinyoung chuckled before grabbing my hand to stop and wrapped his hands over my body as I stood there shaking and sobbing. "Minhae" Jinyoung said before placing a kiss onto my forehead. 

 

I sniffed and released from the hug. "When did you came back?" Jinyoung asked. "Two years ago" I replied and wiped my tears. "Then why didn't you come find us?" Mark asked. 

 

I looked at them. "I told you, Jinyoung moved without telling me. I did tied to but I don't know any of your guys houses" I replied. "Well, this is not the time to say anything, let's go enjoyed the water since we're all here at Caribbean Bay" JB said. 

 

We all nodded before jumping into the water. 

 

After all enjoyng the day with my reunited friends, we finally came to a stop and have a meal before heading back home. "The boys wanted to eat burgers, Minyoung, are you okay with that?" Jinyoung asked. 

 

I smile before saying it's a deal. Afterbuying our meal, we all gather around the bench outside with the beautiful sky outside. "Are you currently living in Yongin right now Minyoung?" BamBam asked me. 

 

"Aniyo, I'm living in Seoul" I replied before plopping some fries into my mouth. "We also live in Seoul too!" Jackson exclaimed.  "Then why are you here in Yongin?" Yugyeom asked. "I ditched school and came to have fun here" I replied striaght foreward. 

 

"Ditched school? Why are you ditching school?" Jiyoung asked, glaring me with his stare. I laughed. "It's just that school is frustrated" I said. "Also, Jackson and Mark, I can speak English now!" I yelled. 

 

"Chincha?!" they both yelled and I nodded before smiling. "Our English has improved too" Youngjae said before putting a hand over Jinyoung's neck. I pretended and scoff at them before everybody laughing. 

 

The boys offered to ride me back home since they didn't want me to go back Seoul alone like when I came. They broughted two cars with them, one Mark is driving and one Jinyoung is. 

 

Jackson, Jaebum, and Youngjae, went with Mark as BamBam and Yugyeom came with us. "Noona.." Yugyeom said, opening the passenger's seat for me. "I'm sitting in the front?" I asked before Yugyeom nodded. 

 

I smile and entered, sitting on my seat, and later entered Jinyoung and the two maknae. On our way, just after five minute in the car, the two maknae already fell alseep due to tiredness. 

 

"Haha, they're still the same as ever" I chuckled. "I'm sorry" Jinyoung said, catching my attention over to him. "Wae?" I asked. "For moving out without telling you" 

 

I laughed. "What are you talking about. You still won't be able to tell me either" I said, avoiding eye contact. A silence went over us. "Do you know how much I tired to look for you? I thought that I won't ever see you again" I said before looking at him into the eyes with tears in mine. 

 

Tears started to dripped from my eyes as I burried them with my palms. "I spent over a month looking for you. I was so scared of not seeing you again, you know. You don't know how happy I was when you spoke with your satoori earlier.." I cried. 

 

Both my eyelid became heavier as tears run non-stop. After a while I found my self falling asleep as the tears earlier stained my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 


No BTS or Yunhee for this chapter xD 

BUT GOT7!!! Any out there are both AMRY and IGOT7, cuz I am!! 

I've added GOT7 into this drama, hopefully that won't be a bad idea >< 

Enjoy this chapter(: Please give me your feedbacks 

Comment, upvote, and subscribe!