Chapter 13

First Love or Crushes

I waved to Jinyoung as he drove off with the two sleeping maknae in the car. I sigh before entering the house two find my worried family? I have a confused look. 

 

"Where have you been? Yunhee called saying that you skipped class" Umma asked worriedly. "Sorry Umma I made you guys worried but I some news to tell you guys" I said after dropping my backpack down. 

 

"What is it my child? What is it that makes you so happy?" Appa asked. I showed my excitement. "Umma, Appa, I found Jinyoung. I finally found him after seven years" I said showing them my happiness. 

 

"Omo, for really?" Umma asked me back. I nodded. I know she's happy for me because after the month I couldn't find him, only my mom knows that I was going through a hard time. 

 

Yunhee doesn't even know about this stuff, only my mom and dad. "It's good that have finally found him" Appa came and pulled me into a hug. I nodded and smile. 

 

Next day when I reached school, I can see Yunhee looking all over school for me. Looks like my mom haven't called her about my arrival. "Yah Kang Minyoung!" seems like she spoted me. 

 

"Hi," I greet before we continued on walking together to my first class. "Where did you go yesterday? Did you know I was worried?" Yunhee scolded me. 

 

"Ah, sorry. I just skipped class, not that big deal" I said before entering my class, leaving her behind. After a while entered Jungkook, V, Jimin and Shim Nari. 

 

I just ignored them and do my buisness. "Minyoung where were you yesterday?" Jungkook asked once he saw me on my desk.

 

"Did you know how much we were worry?" Jimin added. "Sorry" I mumbled before completly ignoring them. They did seem a little bother that I don't talk to them like I used to. 

 

I don't care about them, I just want to see Jinyoung and GOT7 now. I miss those boys already. I'm so stupid! Totally forgot to exchange phone numbers with them. Blame them for that. 

 

I still ignored the boys until lunch where I meet the rest of the boys. Ughh, more questions. Just as I expected, Rap Monster, Jin, J-Hope, and Suga all asked once I sat down with my food. 

 

"Minyoung, what's wrong?" Suga asked. "Did something happen yesterday?" next J-Hope. "Where were you?" oh my, Jin. "Why we couldn't find you at all?" Rap Monster. Just shut your guy's mouth please!

 

"Couldn't find, my . It was only me and Jungkook who went to find Minyoung while you guys were with your new friend" Yunhee said before glaring Nari. 

 

They didn't even bother finding me... What some great friends I have. I rolled my eyes at them. 

 

But wait, Jungkook? Jungkook was lookig for me with Yunhee? Aww, at least someone is still finding for me, but sorry Jungkook. I turned to Jungkook before giving him a smile. 

 

After lunch the boys and I got distance at what Yunhee spoke. I continued with class, same thing with them. Class was boring like usual, I just want to get out of here already and go home. 

 

 

"Guys, I think Minyoung's mad at us..." J-Hope tolded the boys. "I'm sure she's really is" Rap Monster added. "Of course she is, who wouldn't" Jungkook scoffed at them. 

 

"Hyung, should we apologizes?" V asked them. "We should, really. My girl is also mad at me because of you guys" Suga said, acting like he's mad.

 

"I agree with Suga, we should. I want our Minyoung back" Jin mumbled. "Guys, let's go find Minyoung and apologizes to her" Jimin said. They nodded and ranned out of class to go find Minyoung. 

 

 

After like ten thousands years, the bell finally ranged! I'm going home! Aish, blame Jinyoung for not exchanging phone numbers. I'm going to kill him when I see him again. 

 

I grabbed my bag and exited the class room. I spotted Yunhee and waited for her, so we can walk home together. "Aigoo, you're such a nice cousin to wait for me" Yunhee laughed. 

 

"Of course. I'm not that mean" I laughed before we locked our arms and made our way of of the hall. When we where near the gate, I can hear tons of loud voices and crowed. 

 

"What's going on there?" Yunhee asked before I gave her a shrugged. "I know right? What's happening.." I said as we went closer. All we could see is bunch of girls squeling over this one boy leaning near the gate. 

 

Ughh fangirls, so annoying, even I'm a fangirl myself. But when I got closer, he looks familiar? "Omo, Jinyoung?" I asked, going closer to the crowed. 

 

Jinyoung turned to look at me and then smile brightly before coming my directions. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked, shockly. All of sudden and he's here at my school's gate. 

 

"Pabo, you forgot to give me your phine number" Jinyoung pouted. I chuckled. "Yah, you're the one who forgot" I scolded him before he laughed. "Here, give me your phone" I laid out my right hand. 

 

He smile before handing his phone to my hand. I giggled before pinning in my phone number. "How did you know I was here?" I asked him. I folowed you in the morning" he smiled. 

 

"Are you a stalker?" I laughed. "What about the others?" I asked. "BamBam and Yugyeom just got of school like you and the rest probably working or playing at home" Jinyoung said. 

 

"Ahh right, I forgot. You graduated already" I pouted, before Jinyoung brushed my hair. Yunhee! I turned around, still seeing Yunhee behind my back. "Come here!" I waved for her to come. 

 

"Jinyoung this is Yunhee my cousin, Yunhee, this is Jinyoung, my childhood friend" I introduce them two. They both smile before doing a hand shake. "Then I'll get going, the boys probably waiting for me" 

 

I nodded and he left. Before I could take a step, a text came in. 

 

To : Minyoung <3

 

I'll see you tomorrow afterschool ;D

- Jinyoung

 

"Who's him?" Yunhee asked. "I told you, my child hood friend" Yunhee gave a 'are you serious' look. I sighed. "I'll tell you when I have time" I laughed..

 

"You better explain yourself. You got a hot boy there" I slapped her lightly. We both chuckled before continuing our way home. 

 

 

 

 

 


BTS's in trouble! Uh oh, what's going to happen? 

Thanks for the comments guys! Please continue to love this story(: