Chapter 15

First Love or Crushes

Right before Minyoung was picked up from GOT7, everybody poured out of classes as the bell ranged. Yunhee left to BTS's usual hangout. A lots of questions and thoughts came up in Yunhee's head as she walk. 

 

"Who are those guys?? How important are they to Minyoung? How come I never know about them? Why didn't Minyoung ever once told me? What was even their names? What about BTS then? What will happen to us then? Will Minyoung be leaving BTS then? Nevermind, they deserve that anyways!" 

 

Yunhee randomly talked to herself before exploding at the mention of BTS. Yunhee changed her mind of going to BTS's hangout. Just when she made a u-turn, J-Hope, V and Jin who was near called her name. 

 

"Yunhee!" Yunhee groaned and rolled her eyes before faceing them. "You're not coming?" V asked. "Of course I'm coming" Yunhee faked smile and lied. "Then come on, the boys are waiting" Jin took her by her shoulder. 

 

Rap Monster, Jimin, Jungkook, and Suga was seen in the room once Yunhee entered. She sighed in relief that the Nari girl wasn't in there with them or else she will suffocated to death. 

 

"Where's Minyoung?" Jimin asked Yunhee. "Noona did Minyoung not came with you? The hyung still want to apologizes" Jungkook said. Yunhee heaved out a big sigh. 

 

"Yunhee, Minyoung didn't came again?" Suga asked and went to his girlfriend. "Yeah," Yunhee let it out blunty before nodding with a frowning face. "She has a date with them today afterschool that's why she left." 

 

All the BTS members face palmed themselves. "D-did we did something wrong?" Jin asked almost to the point of crying. Yunhee gaped at her thought. "You guys were so wrong to the point that I won't even forgive you guys if I'm Minyoung" Yunhee spoked. 

 

 

"What did we do wrong Yunhee?" Jimin asked. Silence was filled in the room, even the talkative members went shut. The atmosphere was getting serious as they all try to talked it out. 

 

"You guys didn't fight for Minyoung, didn't show that she was also your friend. You guys let her ditched you guys with her childhood friends like how you guys did it to her, that's what you guys did so wrong. And for what ever reasons she ditched school that day was also because of you guys" Yunhee said before looking at them. 

 

"Ditched? When did we ever ditched her?" Rap Monster asked. "That day she ditched school. You guys didn't even help me look for her except Jungkook. You guys called yourself friends? I bet if she went missing like that, her childhood friends will go crazy looking for her, unlike you guys who decided to stay here with someone you just know" 

 

"What's so wrong with knowing Nari? I mean I understand that you don't like her" V said. "It so wrong when Shim Nari is the spoil brat cousin of Kang Minyoung that she had been telling us for the past two years" Yunhee huffed. 

 

"The spoil brat cousin that she was talking about?" J-Hope gasped. "The one who bullied her when she was younger?" Jungkook sighed with a heavy heart. 

 

"You guys ditched her that morning and went with Nari right?" Yunhee asked them. They all went dead quiet. The silence of them made Yunhee went angry. "I asked if it's right?!" Yunhee yelled at them angrily. 

 

They still didn't dare to open their mouths. Yunhee scoffed anf rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you guys" she sighed in frustrations.

 

"And you Jungkook. Even though I was thankful of you looking for Minyoung, but you were also like your hyungs during that morning. You also ditched her," "Noona but I-" "don't think you're any better" Yunhee cut Jungkook's words. 

 

"You guys are all the same, no wonder Minyoung ditched you guys" Yunhee said as shook her head in disapporved. "Yunhee, pllease don't be like this. Huh? This is so not my Yunhee.." Suga went near Yunhee trying to hug her. 

 

Yunhee rejected Suga's hug. "Please teach some manners to your dongsaengs before speaking to me or my cousin" Yunhee angrily went out of the room. 

 

Yunhee stopped at the door before going out and turned back. "Yoongi, let's break up" Yunhee said in one shot and left before Suga can say anything. "Yunhee-ah!" Suga one last called her name. 

 

As Yunhee walked out she was amazed how did she do that earlier. She just figured it out maybe that's why Minyoung ditched school that day was because of that. She blamed herself for noticing it so late. 

 

Yunhee tooked out her phone and text Minyoung to come by her house and have a sleep over. They have a lot to talk about. But did little Yunhee know that Minyoung was also having problem with Yunhee, herself? 

 


 

The laughing of my voice was once ringing in my ears, my true smile was once shown again to the world to see. My true self was out again, it's like the real me is back after all these years, like I had been gone for too long. 

 

Afterwards, we all went to catch some foods and fun. "Minyoung, eat this. It's your favorite" Jinyoung handed me some portion of my favorite dish, deep fried dumplings. 

 

"You still remember?" I asked before smiling. "Of course" he smiled back. "Minyoung how could he not? He eat it everytime he has the chance since you left" JB said before stuffing food into his mouth and before getting hit by Jinyoung. 

 

I laughed along with the maknae and Jackson. I then handed Jinyoung his favorite dish too, which is blood sausage. "Eat a lot too since it's your favorite" I smiled at Jinyoung cheekily. 

 

"Noona what about me?!" Yugyeom pouted and then BamBam did exactly the same. "Arraso, what do you guys want?" I laughed. "I want the same thing!" BamBam yelled. "Me too!" Yugyeom after. 

 

"Jin, what about me? I want you to do the same thing to me too" Mark pouted at Jinyoung. Jinyoung glared at him, before Mark frown and pouting again. "Me too~~" JB whinned to Jinyoung. 

 

I laughed with the others. "I'll just give it to you guys, come on" I said. "At least Minyoung is better" Mark said and JB nodded, agreeing. "Okay, okay, here. Aishh I'm going to kill you two" Jinyoung spoke in his satoori. 

 

I find it cute. "It's okay Jinyoung. Let's get again or else the food is going to get cold" I said and they nodded and went straight into the food again. 

 

I find myself coming back, my true self. My self who is once with these dorks here. I am back to my old self, because of these guys. I smile as I look at them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I am finally back to continue this story! LOL 

I finally have the time to write this chapter! It was such a writer's block that it took me hours to write this chapter >< 

 

But enjoy! As I promise, BTS in this chapter! <3

 

Excuse for grammar mistakes, didn't edit proof.