Chapter 7

Best Luck

Chapter 7

Kris silently getting worry when Luhan don't answer his call at all almost a few times. At first he try to be positive but when he don't hear anything from the younger even just his voice it's freak him out. Many thoughts and imagination flashing in his mind. Positive and bad vibes mix up.

Kris doesn't expected for Luhan to come to his office at the same place where his ex-girlfriend was. He doesn't even expected for the surprise he prepared for his wife was to be the affection interaction from his ex-girlfriend. Luhan was just misunderstanding the situation.

 

 

#Flashback

Luhan was heading toward Kris's office when he saw a y girl wearing revealing clothes sitting on the elder's lap. With how the woman's arm wrapped tightly around the elder' s neck, Luhan strongly close the door to make sure Kris know his appearance and walked away angrily.

" Luhan?!, " Kris called out and he quickly pushed her off from his lap, face turning pale as he chased the his wife.

 # Flashback end

 

" Luhan, come on. Open the door please. Babg Xiao Lu don't be like this ~ ," Kris keep on knocking the door as his wife was brilliant enough to take the spare key before locking himself up in the bathroom.

" I don't like her anymore. I'm not interested to her. I just have you. Please ~," plead Kris

" I saw the way you look at her!," shouted Luhan from inside.

Kris sighed and continuously knocked the door. " Xi Luhan. I'm getting serious now. If you don't open the door, I'm going to break it into pieces and I'm sure after this I'll going to see you showering everyday," Kris said earning silent from the younger.

" Alright in the count of three, two .. ," before Kris could finish his counting luhan already hugging him tightly. Kris smiled and hug him back while showered him with a lot of kisses. " Don't do that again next time or no more second chance, " pouted luhan cutely to his husband and Kris nodded in return.

" You can't get angry and sulk with me for such a long time right?, " teased Kris while he softly peck the younger's forehead. " Yes I am. I don't want our baby to come out pouting and sulking a lot, " smiled Luhan as he gently rub his small baby bump.

" Baby? ," Kris asked his wife in disbelief.

Just when Luhan about to open his mouth, Kris lifted him up and spin him around happily. The younger immediately chuckled and wrapped his arms around the older's neck. " Thank god. Thanks baby. I love you so much ~, " Kris pecked Luhan's forehead again silently cry in happiness.

" Then why are you crying dada? ," Luhan wiped the tears away from his husband's cheeks and at the same time slowly get tears up emotionally. Kris awkwardly laughed and kneel down in front of Luhan . " Now I know why u are so emotional these days. It's because of our little pumpkin inside here. Crying over his mother jealously, " giggled Kris while he softly peck the small bump slightly earned a soft slap over his shoulder from the younger.

Kris stood behind Luhan and gently wear the necklace with diamond as the locket around the younger's neck, " The surprise I prepare for you, my Baby Xiao Lu ". Luhan touched the diamond and turn around facing his husband.

" Thank you for making me so happy, dear ~, " Luhan said before he hugged the elder tightly like there's no tomorrow.


After the pregnancy news, Kris suddenly starts coughing and vomiting. Kris coughing, hoarsely and in powerful fits as he covers his own mouth. Luhan furrows his eyebrows together in worry, rubbing the elder male’s back in attempt to sooth him. “Sorry, baby ", Kris apologizes as he catches his breath.

" Don’t be sorry, you did nothing wrong,” said Luhan as he bring the elder into bedroom and lay him down on the bed. “I'm planning to bring you to the Hongdae Beach today, " Kris mumbled weakly. “No, you need to rest.” Luhan said while gently massage the elder's chest. “I really want to bring you -” Kris protests, but he’s interrupted by Luhan, who stopped him from talking more by putting his finger on ur lips, “No, Yifan, stop arguing, you are really pale and we’re not going anywhere until you are fully heal".

Kris looked at the younger and smiled, " Don't cry ". Luhan pouted and rub his bump, " How did you know I'm going to cry? ". Kris chuckled and softly pinched the younger's nose, " You always cry when someone's sick mostly me". Luhan keep on pouting and lay down beside Kris slightly his head on the elder's chest.

Luhan was nagging alone as Kris suddenly become quite. " Dear did you already fall asleep?, " Luhan asked and turned to look at the elder. " Huh?, " Kris looked away from Luhan's small and wiped the sweats over his forehead. Luhan looked down and realized about his revealing and quickly cover it with his hands. " Yifan ~ ," whined Luhan and Kris chuckled in return.

" So y ~ ," Kris smiled sheepishly and softly caressed the younger's hair. " Since when you become a ert?, " Luhan asked slightly start blushing hardly. " Since you have those small and cute s, " Kris laughing loudly but end up coughing badly. Luhan smiled and shook his head before gently rub the elder's chest.

" So cute just like you, " Kris continuously teased his wife and softly peck his crown head. Luhan chuckled and hide his face on the elder's chest. Luhan smiled and softly peck the elder's cheek.

" I love you Wu Yifan "

" I love you too Xi Luhan "

" Till forever "

" And Ever ~ "