Chapter 2

Best Luck

There's six important moments that Kris will never forget for his entire life.


눈 맞 출 때 ( When eyes meet )

Luhan was writing some notes in his book until he felt a deep gaze on him. He stared at his handwriting for a while and then looked up to find the elder staring at him like what he was expecting. He took a sip of the lemon tea and immediately ignored his husband. Kris was grinning at him creepily and Luhan can't help but to felt a little bit of scared of him.

The juice tasted really good and refreshing and Luhan couldn’t stop himself from drinking it. It slightly make him forget about his husband who continuously staring him. 

Kris didn't mean to scared his wife but he just obsessed with the younger's eyes. It's hard for him to describe his feelings into words.

They were soft, sparkling, beautiful… and Kris was willing to spend all of his times to stare at them forever.


The younger started to felt irritated and annoyed by Kris's action. He can't focused on his study because of the elder and it make Luhan mad and angry. 

"Can you stop doing that? It's annoying. I need to study for my exam and please stop fooling around," Luhan messed his hair angrily.

Kris immediately averted his gaze away from Luhan and muttered a soft 'sorry'. He looked to the white plain wall which didn't caught his attention like Luhan's pretty eyes. 


미 두 볼 때 ( When face each other )

"How about we get the newlywed couple to dance for tonight?," asked the MC and all the peoples in the hall cheered loudly.

"Are you guys ready?," he walked toward Luhan who was sitting with his parents then to Kris who was sitting at the other table.

“Err, No, it's okay,” Luhan said while waving his hands to the others.   "Come on, Luhan. Have some fun," Mrs.Xi whispered to him. Luhan shook his head and accidentally locked his eyes with his new husband. He quickly looked to the other side avoiding the elder's gaze.

"Go and get him, Yifan," Mr. Wu said while patted Kris's thigh. He nodded and slowly walked toward the Xi's family mostly headed toward his new wife. 

"Would you like to dance?," Kris asked with a gentle voice. “Sure,” the younger smiled shyly and took the offering hand. As he let his hand intertwined with the elder's, Luhan was completely forgotten about being shy in front of everyone. 

Their stand in the middle of the hall and the lights instantly turned into the romantic mood. "Are you ready?," Kris mumbled and Luhan nodded.

They danced in silence, comfortable silence. Kris kept looking at Luhan’s eyes and Luhan did the same. They were staring at each other deeply and their face were just a few inches closer. 

"I-I thought you will reject my offer," Kris started a conversation as he sensed the nervousness from the younger. Luhan smiled, "I would like too. But then I found you're too handsome tonight so I can't refuse your offer." 

Luhan lowered his head down as he was flushing by his own words. Kris chuckled. "You're looks pretty and beautiful tonight ," Kris replied. He really want to say it from earlier but he didn't have the chance to say it. But now he just had an enough chance to have a long conversation with the younger.

“Let me get this to the straight point. I have set my eyes on you the first time I saw you. I'm very grateful to have you as my wife and I would like to become the most lucky guy in the world who get to win your precious heart," Luhan smiled, almost melting with Kris's sudden confession.


안 아 줄 때 ( When hug )

When Kris get into the bedroom, he noticed the sliding door was slightly ajar, cold air sweeping its way in. Sighing, Luhan must forget to closed the door again. But then he heard someone humming to the songs. He walked to toward the balcony and he stare in disbelief. Luhan was hanging over the edge, just waiting to fall off. Bare feet just barely touching the ground. 
                
Suddenly, the younger shouted. Kris realized that Luhan almost fall off from the balcony and he quickly ran to safe his wife.

"LUHAN!!," Kris scream, running towards him. 

He grab Luhan's waist and pull him back. He failed to balance himself and end up falling to the ground. He bite his lips to stop himself from screaming in pain as his head hit the hard tiles. Luhan falls on top of him.

Kris hug him tightly, afraid he’ll loose the younger. He’s so warm. This was the first time he hug his wife. Luhan smells nice either. Kris thought. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, LUHAN?!"

"What?! I'm just playing around. I'm really bored, you know?! Staying in the house alone! Do you know that?! Let me go!," Kris unloosened his long arms from Luhan's waist and let him go.

The younger stomped out from the room and Kris sighed frustratedly. He should make up with his wife later.

 

장 난 칠 때 ( When joking around )

"Saeng il chu ka hamida…  Saeng il chu ka hamida…Saranghaneun Wu Yifan," Luhan walked slowly to the elder while singing. Kris just stared at Luhan with shock face as his wife was singing a birthday song and make a birthday cake for him. He was touched by the younger's birthday surprise to him.

Luhan bites his lower lip at the expression. This is not what he was expecting from his husband. "Did I do something wrong?," Luhan thought. "You didn't…like it...?," he smiled awkwardly to Kris.

Kris continued to stare at him with blank expression. Luhan sighed.  "Ok. I know it's already pass twelve. I don't know if you didn't like pavlova as the cake. I don't know that you want to celebrate your birthday together with our family. I don't know -," Kris suddenly hugged him and Luhan tenses up as the elder pushed his head closer to his chest. 

"Thank you for everything,"  Kris said with a cracking voice. Tears falling over his cheeks but he wiped it away so the younger will not going to a see him crying.

Kris tightened the hug before releasing. He holds Luhan's hand and dragged him to the table.

He looks at the cake and smiles,"Did you make this?" "Yeah...I make it," Luhan replied. "But I’m sorry if it taste bad," Kris laughs and patted Luhan's head. The elder dipped his finger in the cake and tapped the cream on the tip of younger's nose.

Luhan's eyes widened and he do the same thing as his husband. Kris stands up from the chair and moved away from his wife. "Come here, Wu Yifan!," Luhan shouted before he chased Kris around the house.


고 백 할 때 ( when confess )

Kris and Luhan were in the bedroom. Both of then were reading a book while lying on the bed. 

The elder bites his lips as he looked to the younger beside him. He closed the book and put it aside.

"Luhan, I want to confess something to you," Kris said nervously. "Go ahead. I'll hear. Don't worry," Luhan replied his eyes never leave the book. 

"Don't freak out when I confess this to you,okay?," Kris said.

"Emmm..."

Then, Kris started to tell everything without realizing the younger started to felt sleepy. Drowsiness began to overcome Luhan, and he tried his hardest to stay awake. He put the book on the bedside table and tried to listen to the elder.

He immediately fell asleep. Kris looked to his side and found Luhan already fall asleep. He sighed. "Maybe next time, Luhan...," he mumbled, as he brushed Luhan’s hair away from his eyes. He examined the younger's baby face as he slept. Kris wondered if he just lucky to have the most beautiful person in the world. 

Kris also felt himself get sleepy. He leaned forward, to press his lips softly against Luhan’s forehead. He moved back, and then drifted to sleep, feeling happy.


키 스 할 때 ( when kiss )

A white forms appeared far away from him. As he advanced towards it, a face was slowly revealing itself. He continued walking and the figure extended his hand. It's Luhan.

The elder grabbed his hand and Luhan looked at him. His wife slowly approached him. He tilted his head, leaning over to give Kris a kiss. 
 
“Yah!”
 
Kris jerked up and opened his eyes. Was that a dream?, he questioned. He touched his lips. It felt freaking awesome. Even though it just a dream but Kris felts happy to kiss Luhan.

"What happened to you,Kris?," Luhan asked curiously while examined the elder's weird face. 

"Why?," Kris asked back instead of answering.

"You were making a lot of expressions in your sleep. Frowning and then smiling stupidly. Are you sick, Yifan?," Luhan asked again.

"Yes, I'm sick of you,Luhan ," Kris thought. "Of course not. I'm okay," Kris replied.