Chapter 3

Best Luck

"BABY XIAO LU! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I'm here! What do you want,Yifan?!," Luhan asked irritatedly. The elder always act like a spoiled kid around him and Luhan just can get it how he could turned out to be the CEO of a very prestigious company in South Korea.

"I need your help! It's an emergency!," Kris shouted from the bathroom.

Luhan sighed. He climbed down from the bed and walked to the bathroom. He hoped this time he'll not going to see the elder's body anymore. 

"Please save me god," Luhan prayed before he pushed the door and get into the bathroom. 

This time he didn't get to see Kris's body but it was worst than that. The shaving cream covered half of his face mostly on the chin area.

"What did you want this time,Wu Yifan?," Luhan asked trying hard to stop himself from laughing. 

"Help me with this?," Kris lifted the razor and Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Just do it by yourself. I'm not your slave," Luhan was about to walked out from the bathroom but the elder was fast to grab his hand.

"Please...Baby Xiao Lu," Kris 
pleaded with a-not-so-cute voice. 

"Okay,I will. But please don't use that cute voice anymore," Luhan replied and Kris excitedly dragged the younger near to the sink.

"Take this," Kris give the razor to Luhan. "I'm taller. To make it easy for you, you just have to sit here," Kris tapped the counter in front of them.

"Come let me help you," Kris put both of his hands on Luhan's waist and carefully pick up the younger. He gently put his wife on the counter near the sink. 

"Are you ready?," Kris asked and Luhan nodded. The elder steps in front of him and stands right in between his legs. He puts his muscles arms around Luhan's waist and pulled him closer.

"Lift your chin up and don't move," Luhan instructed. 

"Ne algesseumnida, Luhan-nim."

Luhan started shaving Kris's chin. During the shave, the elder will  looked down and the younger will accidentally cut Kris's chin. But he didn't care about the pain and just want to focus teasing his wife.

"Your hair are getting longer. I don't want you to cut it, get it, Luhan-sshi?," Kris asked while Luhan's blonde that almost pass his shoulder. Since the younger was busy concentrating on Kris's chin, he didn't hear everything that his husband trying to say.

"Want me to tie it up?," Kris asked but Luhan didn't respond. He grabbed the container on the racks and took a pink hairband. He put back the container at the racks and carefully tie Luhan's hair.

"Stop moving Wu Yifan"

"Mian..."

"Done!," Luhan threw the razor into the sinks and let his thumb brushing through Kris's smooth chin.

"No you're not done yet," Kris lifted Luhan from the counter and put him back to stand on the floor.

Luhan looked at him curiously, "Which part did I miss?,"

"My hair are getting longer. And I need to look neat in front of everyone including...you," Kris pinched Luhan's small nose but the younger harshly pushed his hand away.

"It's doesn't have anything to do with me. It's you who are always have to look neat not me," Luhan was about to leave but again Kris grabbed his hand but this time it's a little bit firm and stronger.

"You have to help me," Kris said before taking his shirt in front of Luhan. Proudly showing his abs to the younger. He guess that his wife will probably drooling over his y body. 

"Whatever. Come on. Let's make it fast. I have a lot of works to do," Luhan looked away trying to hide his blushing face from his husband.

Kris smirked. Baba's idea was really working. It's working. Thank you very much, baba. Kris thought. If his father didn't help him, he don't know either the marriage will still going on or not.


10 minutes later, Luhan found out that he was stuck in the bathroom with a very irritating guy aka beloved husband Wu Yifan. The elder kept teasing him all the time.

"You're beautiful"

"Shut up!"

"You're cute"

"Kris, shut up!"

"You're pretty"

"Yifan, for god sake please stop doing that will you?"

"You're y"

"Wu Yifan!"

"Everything about you, just , Luhan" 

"WU YIFA - WHAT?!"

Luhan hesitated but decide to have a sneak peek over the private area but he quickly closed his eyes tightly. 

"Luhan, open your eyes. I want you to see it. And please help me cold down the little junior over here. It's hard. I can't...I can't...a-ahh," Kris begins to moan.

"I-I'll leave you alone. S-Sorry, Yifan,"stuttered Luhan. 

The elder's weird action just scared him off. He's afraid that Kris going to do something bad to him if he still stay there. Luhan was scared to the death. He turned around and opened the door.

Kris who saw the younger's action quickly take a cue and pushed the door before Luhan could get out. 

"Are you going to leave me like that? When I'm hard? Do you want to hear me all the time?," Kris smirked evilly as he saw the younger shifted uncomfortably.

Luhan quivered and started wailing loudly. Tears poured from his little eyes and rolling down to his chubby cheeks. Kris was so surprised. He gulped nervously and eyed the younger who was sobbing in front of him.

"Luhan, I'm sorry. It's just a tease. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm really sorry," Kris pulled Luhan into a hug. 

"You shouldn't tease me like that. I'm scare, you know? Don't do that again, okay?," Luhan's small fist hitting his chest. 

"I will. Please don't cry," Kris patted Luhan's back trying to comfort his crying wife.