Chapter 5

Best Luck

Luhan awake by the sound of a phone ringing and a deep voice who was belong to his one and only husband, Kris. Luhan slowly open my eyes and gazed around the room before his eyes fall to the elder's body figure at the corner of the bed. Kris was busy talking on the phone and Luhan was sure that the elder was just wake up from the sleep by his sleepy and lazy voice. The younger immediately sat up n rubbed his eyes. He leaned at the headboard and stare at the elder's back while listening the conversation.

"Huh? What did u just say? I don't hear "

"Yes, I'm not going to office today. Tell my secretary about it. I'm too lazy to call her "

"Okay. I'll inform you later about the paperwork. Alright ~ Thanks man. Bye ~ "

Luhan smiled and shook his head. He could tell by the conversation that he was talking with his best friend, Chanyeol and it was about work. " Why you don't go to office today, Yifan?," the younger asked. The elder turned around n smile at Luhan, " I have meeting today from 3 pm until 6 pm". Luhan chuckled softly n shook his head in disbelief," The reason only that? U can cancel the meeting".

Kris smiled and ruffled Luhan's hair. "I know . I just don't want to make you wait for me at home. If I attend the meeting. I might be more late than that," the elder mumbled and yawn before get up and walk out of the room. The younger get up from the bed and trailing behind Kris.

The elder get down from the downstairs and walked straight toward the door. Luhan walked into the kitchen and lean at the counter watching his husband get into the the kitchen with plan holder in his hand. "What do you want Yifan? Coffee or tea?," Luhan asked as the elder sat on the high stool at the the marble table.

"I want a morning kiss," Kris replied while looking at his wife's face seriously. Luhan sighed before walked toward him and stood beside the elder. When the younger about to peck the elder's cheeks, Kris spoke out, "On the lips," Luhan rolled his eyes annoyingly. "He's starting it again," he thought. Luhan tugged Kris's chin and raised his head before brushing his lips with him in a warm good morning kiss.

"Thanks Baby Xiao Lu," Kris smiled happily and secretly chuckle before give a sweet peck on his wife's cheek. "I want orange juice," Kris said while taking the paperwork from the plan holder and put the paperwork on the table. "Wait here. I'll be back," Kris climbed up the stairs and walked to his mini office.

Luhan about to place the mug on the table when it suddenly slip off from his hand and end up the juice spilling over the Kris's paperwork. The younger was very shock and panic. Kris was whistling softly when he saw what exactly happen at the kitchen and he quickly run toward the table.

"What happen? What happen Luhan?!," Kris shrieked with his face turning into bright red. For the first time, Luhan was very scare with the elder sudden outburst. Luhan lips curled to form a word but nothing came out from his mouth.

"Answer me Luhan! What the hell you think you did?!," Kris gritted with his teeth burning with anger. "I-I didn't mean to that. It's accidentally," stutter the younger. "I don't ing care. This is important and I have to send it tomorrow morning. Tell yourself to behave and be more careful!," Kris growled at Luhan who was instantly become smaller in front of his angry husband.

Tears finally fall down to Luhan's cheeks and the entire house become quiet with just Kris's breath can be heard. "I'm sorry, Yifan," Luhan mumbled softly before storming out from the kitchen and get into the bedroom and locked himself up.

Kris sighed in regret as he watched Luhan ran out from the living room. He flopped down to the stool and stared at the paper work on the table. "This is not really important than my own wife," Kris mumbled while mess up his hair.


"Luhan, can you please open the door for me?," Kris said while knock the door. A sound of click can be heard from the inside of the room n the elder immediately smiled as he get into the room. He look around the room before look at his wife standing near the closet half .

"Where you want to go Luhan?," Kris asked while watching the younger wear the simple plain white shirt over his body. "Somewhere. It's not your business," Luhan replied coldly with dry tears still on his cheeks.

The younger take his phone n wallet on the table beside the bed but Kris was fast to carry Luhan in bridal style and gently put him on the bed. " What are u doing Yifan?,"the younger asked angrily with a little bit nervous n curiosity in his voice.

The elder couldn’t contain it anymore. He stood in front of the younger before slowly crawled toward him. " Baby Xiao Lu, don't be mad when I do this to u. It's my way to apologize to u," he tipped the younger's chin and softly placed his lips against Luhan's. Kris hesitated but slowly kiss his lips. The younger was surprised at first but responded to it calmly.

Kris longed for this. Longed for his wife's lips against him. Both of them felt happy that they finally kiss more than just a light n short peck. Bright smiles appeared on their faces. The elder pulled away from the kiss, he wiped Luhan’s tears and kissed the younger's eyes.

" I'm really sorry. Please don’t cry anymore. Watching you crying feel like tearing my heart into pieces. I won't let ur tears fall down again. I'm promise. I love u so much Xi Luhan, " Kris said before cupped Luhan's face and pecked his lips.

Luhan nodded n smiled, a bright aura glowing over him. " I'll keep ur promise. I love u too Wu Yifan. Forever," Luhan replied. Kris smiled n pull Luhan into his embrace n the younger's hair.

" Forever .. "

 

More to be continue ...  

Please leave a comment. Sorry for not update for so long. I'm kinda busy with my school stuffs ..