Chapter 6

Best Luck

❤ Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first ❤

 

The sound of bird chirping wake Kris up from his deep sleep. He opened his eyes and looked to his side where his wife was sleeping peacefully. Probably tired from last night as they finally make love for the first time in a few rounds. Only God knows how tired both of them mostly Luhan.

The elder smiled and softly peck the younger's forehead. " Have a sweet dream gorgeous, " mumbled Kris before he went out from the room and walk into the kitchen with an idea to prepare something for his wife. Something that would heal him for his tiredness n soreness. " What the food he like the most to eat during breakfast? ," thought Kris.

The elder decided to open the refrigerator and grabbed a container of Nutella, a box of strawberries and a pack of instant pancake. Slowly and carefully to not waking up his wife, Kris prepare everything on the tray including a glass of milk.

Kris slowly opened the door and peek his head into the room to check the younger already awake or not. Luckily he's still sleeping. Kris smiled and walked toward him. He put the tray on the table and sit beside him. " Baby Xiao Lu, wake up ~," Kris said while gently shook Luhan body.

As soon as Luhan opened his eyes, Kris quickly give him a morning peck. " Good morning ~," Kris wished him. " Morning ~," Luhan replied before he grinned brightly and peck his husband lips. Kris chuckled and pinched Luhan's small nose, " I prepare something special for you, " Kris said while he put the tray on his lap. Luhan's eyes immediately sparkled when he what Kris had prepared for him, " You wake up early just to prepare this for me. Thank you dear ~ Let's share it. I'll feed you okay? ".

Kris smiled and nodded. He really like when Luhan pampered him a lot like a baby. He's not easy to get sick and it's make him craving for Luhan's attention. " Open your mouth please ~," Luhan said while putting the spoon in front of Kris's lips to feed him. " Yes Luhan-him," teased the elder while he opened his mouth widely.

" My big baby FanFan ~ "

" My small baby Xiao Lu ~ "

The whole breakfast end up with both of them teasing each other and giggling non stop. The bond between them getting stronger and more romantic.

 

Kris stared at his wife body from behind while he's leaning at the bed headboard. Just staring at his wife's make Kris smile sheepishly. He start to realised a few days ago about the changing of his wife's body.

Big hips, hair growing very fast, voice changing, face looks more feminine. Many expectation got into his mind. He's pregnant? I'm probably dreaming now? He got into a very terrible accident? A magical power change his wife's body? What's it? He rather know by himself than asking to the younger.

Kris got off from the bed n hug luhan from behind. " Baby, I remember you bought something from the online shop. On the memos, it's from the Victoria Secret. What did u bought from there? Perfume?," asked Kris curiously while smelling the scent of the younger's hair.

" Huh? ," Luhan asked unexpected by the leader's sudden question. Kris never asked anything when he bought something from the online shop. Why now in sudden? He should tell to him or not? He'll be fine when he already know?

" I'm waiting baby ~ "

Luhan took out the Victoria Secret paper bag from the closet and show what he bought to the elder. Kris looked at the stuff in disbelief. "Bra?," asked Kris and luhan nodded. " I thought you are a guy?," Kris asked again and the very innocent reaction make Luhan chuckled.

" I am a guy Yifan. Just i already have a small form of and I already need to wear bra to protect it. I'm on hormone now," Luhan explained. Now Kris understand the reason why Luhan's physical feature was changing, " Now I know why u are changing ".

Luhan smiled in relief and nodded. His husband was really an understanding and calm person. He hear the explanation first

than bursting in anger or shock. " I attended an event a few months ago with my friend. Its about transition but I'm more interested to get pregnant. So I got a help from the motivator and he give me an advice to take a hormone pill. So it's almost 5 months now, " explained Luhan while holding the elder's hand.

Hearing about the pregnancy make Kris smiled and softly peck his wife's forehead. Luhan was filled with surprises. Sometimes he was childish and sometimes he can be very matured. " I don't mind about it baby. It's your decision and your life. But if u are in hard time, I'm always by your side to support you no matter what. Remember that, " Kris said before he peck the younger's lips.

" Thank you dear ~," Luhan said in grateful for his husband acceptance and silently cry emotionally. Kris smiled and shook his head before he gently wipe the tears away from the younger's cheek.

" Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened baby "


Author noted : Finally an update ~ *smile proudly and hugging myself* I don't know this time whether this chapter long enough for you guys but I hope it's long enough to heal ur craving last year *laughing out loud*

And this time I added something about transition *grin* I'm thinking to make Luhan pregnant in the next next chapter. So to make it more logical, I decide to make luhan in transition. Hope you guys comfortable with it because I'm very open minded and I don't mind about the transition.

Nowadays, I'm probably following someone in transition. She's very beautiful and brave to be in hormone in such a young age. She's quite popular. If u guys what to know who's her, she's Elena Genevinne *smile and thumbs up*

Anyways please leave a comment down there and sorry for my grammar mistake. You can share your idea for the next chapter with me and I'm probably grateful to use it for the next chapter. Thank you *bow and peace*