Chapter 1

Best Luck


ⓛⓞⓥⓔ  Love took slow steps toward your heart 

Luhan jerked awake to the sound of a phone ringing and vibrating beside him. He was sure that it was Kris's phone. Luhan grabbed the phone from the bedside table and stop the alarm.

"Urgh...," groaned Kris while tightening his grip around Luhan's small waist. Luhan cursed annoyingly. This guy are taking advantage on him again. 

"Stupid Wu Yifan," he ran a hand through his hair, messing it up a bit. He harshly pushed Kris's arms and get up from the bed.

"Wu Yifan, you better get up now," said Luhan while waiting for the elder to respond.

"Urgh...don't want. I want to sleep more. Baby Xiao Lu, come and join me," Kris mumbled with his deep and husky voice.

"Stop calling me Baby Xiao Lu. I'm not your baby. Just continue sleeping and I won't care if you are getting a morning lecture from your dad," Luhan turned around and walked out from the room.

"Luhan, you should wake me up sweetly not harshly. I'm dying if you keep doing that every morning, Xi Luhan," Kris said before he lazily get up from the bed and walked downstairs to the living room.


"Cereals or waffles?" Luhan asked coldly at Kris who was sitting at the counter table. "I want both," Kris answered. "Okay," Luhan replied shortly. "Just 'okay'? I expected you to say good morning to me. I never get to hear you said to it me. It's almost one month we are married. Please just once," Kris said before he plead like a kid want his mother to buy something that he want badly.

Luhan walks to the kitchen and heads straight to the cabinets, grabbing ingredients for the waffles and box of cereals for Kris. He also takes with him the tray of eggs and the salt shaker. He took out the box of milk from the refrigerator and put it together with the box of cereals on the table. "Get the bowl and spoon by yourself. And don't ask me to feed you. Good morning," Luhan turned around his back facing Kris.

Kris instantly smiled as he heard the last words from Luhan. Even though Luhan was cold to him, he still obeyed to what Kris want. He grabbed the bowl and spoon from the racks and sit back at the table .


Luhan give the plate of waffles to Kris and take a seat in front the elder. "Thanks,baby Xiao Lu," Kris smiled brightly but it didn't last longer on his face as Luhan send a death glare to him.

Kris pour the cereals and milk into the bowl and pushed it toward Luhan. "You should eat some. You look skinnier and you are not cubby anymore like what I use to see when we are still kids," Kris said and Luhan just muttered 'yeah' to him.

He grabbed one waffle from the plate and take a big bite. "How is it taste? Okay?," Luhan's eyes sparkled as he asked the questions to the elder. Kris smiled and give a thumbs up to the younger, "I really like it"

He was scared to do it at first but end up patting Luhan's head. "Komawoo for the breakfast,Luhan," Kris said and expected for the younger to push his hand away but Luhan didn't do or say anything to him. 

"Let me clean the dishes," Kris was about to take the plate but Luhan stopped him.

"Aniya, let me do it. Go take a shower and call me if you need help," Luhan replied and Kris smiled again. The younger are getting softer toward him. It's a good news. He need to tell it to his father. 

"Okay. Be careful," Kris walked upstairs and leave Luhan alone at the kitchen.


"BABY XIAO LU!!!" 

Luhan sighed. The stubborn Wu Yifan was still calling him with the  nickname that he hate the most.
He put the plate on the racks and dried his wet hands using the small towel.

He walked upstairs toward their shared bedroom and opened the door to accidentally see Kris's body. 

"AH!!," screamed Luhan before he ashamedly threw something he just grabbed near him toward the elder. "Can you please wear some piece of clothes to cover your private part! I will get a worst nightmare by seeing it," Luhan shyly walked toward the elder.

It's hard for him to stand in front Kris without looking at his very-big-or-huge . 

The elder just simply walked around the room without wearing any clothes and stark . Luhan threw the towel toward him and Kris wrapped the towel around his waist. 

"Can you help me choose the suit for today?," Kris asked.

Luhan didn't answer instead he walked into the wardrobe. Finding a perfect and suitable suit for his his husband. He opened the drawer and various of colorful suits appeared in his sight.

His eyes fall to the simple black suit and he immediately imagined of Kris wearing it. It will totally looks nice on him.

"You like this one?," Kris asked while leaning at the door frame.

Luhan nodded and the elder walked toward him. "How about the necktie?," Kris take the suit from Luhan and hold it. 

He watched as the younger walked to the drawer and held up a soft pink necktie for Kris to see.

Kris grabbed the necktie on Luhan's hand and walked back to their bedroom. "You like it? I thought you don't like simple style and pink? You're a fashionista for sure," Luhan said and Kris cupped Luhan's pretty face.

"I will wear everything that my beloved wife choose even if I don't like it or not. I may don't like pink but if that is my wife's favorite color , I will not argue on it," Kris replied and Luhan blushed hardly.

Kris put down his hands from Luhan's face and was about to dropped the towel but the younger was fast to stopped him from doing it. 

"Wear it in the bathroom. I will waiting at the living room," Kris smirked. His wife was too innocent and cute.