Prologue

Best Luck

 

Kris was playing the basketball alone. He looked up toward the wooden tree house. "What he was doing up there?," Kris thought curiously. He throw the ball into the net for the last time before he walked to the tree. 

"Ya,Luhan! What are you doing up there?!," he shouted. "Nothing,Yifan ge," Luhan replied. "Get your down here! I want to play with you!," Kris shouted again.

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming! Such an impatient guy!," Luhan muttered annoyingly while carefully climbed down the stairs. All of his actions was being watched by the elder. 

"What you are staring at?," Luhan asked pissed off by Kris's deep gaze toward him. "I'm staring at your cute round . It's almost ,Luhan," Kris smirked as he saw the younger's face becoming red.Obviously blushing at his dirty words.

Luhan angrily threw the ball toward Kris but the elder just catch it easily. "I'm sorry,okay? Just drop it off. I'm just joking," Kris said while continuously bouncing the ball on the ground. 

"You are the one who start it first," Luhan replied. "What you are doing up there?," Kris quickly change the topic. He don't want to take the risk for picking up a fight with the younger or he will regret for his own stupid behavior. 

"Nothing," Luhan said, trying to ignore the thoughts of asking Kris how he managed to not pick up a fight with him as usual. That was one of Kris's hobbies.

"You are not doing anything but take a long time up there. You just leave me playing alone down here. Are you sure you are not doing anything up there?," Kris asked and Luhan nodded.

"Why you have to know about everything that I do?," Luhan asked while mentioning for the elder to pass the ball to him. 

"Because I'm your friend," Kris smiled proudly. 

"You will know about it until the right time. Just climb to the tree house and find it by yourself," Luhan threw the ball into the net and started to walked away leaving Kris dumbfounded.

The answer for everything happened after thirteen years. The answer which will lead them to the bright future. 


────────────────
Author's note : Sorry for the short and late update. It's the beginning of the story. I hope u guys like it. I'm sorry again for my English mistakes and thank u for subscribing and vote for my ff. XOXO <3