A Little Milk With A Drop Of ByungHun

Syndrome [ 신드롬 ]

O 4 ;

 

* PLAY AT AROUND 2:18

 

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

 

ByungHun, surprisingly, was the first of his brother to be awake. But no, he didn't read books like ChanHee does. He didn't go lift weights like MinSoo did. Instead, he had been standing in the bathroom for the past fifteen minutes just picking at his hair. Lifting strands and inspecting himself from many angles, he suddenly felt dissatisfied by his hair color. *What was I thinking?!*

 

"Aww, you look really nice!"

 

Those words coming out of ChanHee's mouth just made him confident to sport his bright new color. In fact, his fangirls became more insane than ever. ChanHee always gave him compliments, which warmed his heart. But for the older one to work in the gym with him for the first time ever, ByungHun not only realized that, ChanHee was a slight wimp but, that orange hair did NOT look good in sticky sweat.

 

Heaving a heavy sigh, the conscious carrot-head trotted out the bathroom to see his brother COMPLETELY lifeless on the bed. He was sprawled out all over the place and the blanket was a mess, something that perfectionist ChanHee hated. ByungHun did feel a slight pang of guilt for making his lower-strength twin work a little hard over his limit. He jumped when ChanHee's alarm clock went off.

 

The weary boy groaned in pain and slowly stretched his trembling arm towards the clock but dropped it back down, exhilerating a grunt. ByungHun widened his eyes, rushed over to ChanHee's bed, and pressed the snooze button on the clock. "Hyung, are you alright?!", he worried. ChanHee tried to roll over but that just made his sore body a million times more pained than it should be. ByungHun bit his lip and helped the inflamed boy sit up.

 

ChanHee's strength wasn't fully awakened so he fell with a plop right on ByungHun's lap. ByungHun's face started tinting a pink shade whereas the older one was too afflicted to notice. "ChanHee, are you in THAT much pain?", he ChanHee's arm to comfort him. ChanHee tried to heave himself up, not admitting that he was actually in too much pain. The last time he told ByungHun about his accident, the younger one tried to convince him to miss school. There was no way in hell that ChanHee would screw up his perfect attendance.

 

"Ani.. But I AM kinda sore...", he muttered. Like they say, when telling a lie, get close to the truth as possible.

 

ByungHun stood up and held his hands out. ChanHee stared at them for a while, as if they were his gateway to victory. He grabbed on to them and ByungHun pulled him up. Standing up added another ounce of pain, making ChanHee crash into the younger's chest. ByungHun planted his feet firmly on the ground so that they don't fall to the ground. "ChanHee, I think you should-"

 

ChanHee immediately shoved himself off ByungHun and stubbornly shouted, "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO MISS CLASS BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY I WILL ING SCREW UP MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE!"

 

"-drink a glass of milk", ByungHun calmly finished his sentence. ChanHee's temper cooled down but his heating cheeks definitely did not. His sudden outburst earned himself a weird look from his twin, which made him completely embarrassed. ByungHun walked past him and grabbed his hoodie. "Go get ready. I'll get you some milk to soothe those muscles", he instructed as he exited their dorm. ChanHee hauled himself to the bathroom and shut the door, sliding down to the floor. He messily tangled his fingers through his hair in distress. *Why the did I just do that?*

 

ByungHun returned to his dorm with a small carton of milk for his brother. ChanHee was already dressing himself up. Fortunately, he was fully clothed before ByungHun could lay eyes on his stick-like, unbuff body. However, just seeing the younger one abruptly come in, caused his fingers to be stuck in his tie. ByungHun widened his eyes and rushed over to him. "ChanHee, are you sure you're okay?", he inquired as he helped the older one slip his fingers out. ByungHun helped tie his tie as well, knowing the condition ChanHee's in.

 

"N-neh, I'm fine..", he stammered. *Dammit Lee ChanHee, get it together!*

 

ByungHun handed the milk carton to ChanHee. "Drink it and it should help make you feel a little better." ChanHee nodded and opened the carton. "Trust me, Channie", he added. "I know you quite well." ByungHun slipped into the bathroom to change into his uniform, leaving his blushing brother alone. ChanHee silently finished his milk, tossing the empty carton into a nearby trash can. Lying down on his bed, his mind drifted off into lala land before he was disturbed by a hand waving in his face. He snapped awake from his daze to see ByungHun smiling at him. The boy imitated a chicken*. It immediately set ChanHee on a burst of giggles.

 

"Well, looks like you seem to be feeling a whole lot better~", ByungHun winked at him. When is ChanHee never blushing by his twin's alluring winks and smiles? If that happens, might as well let the universe blow up.

 

ChanHee played with his hair, shyly keeping his head down. ByungHun patted his back to see if the brunette was still in any pain. As cruel as it sounds, ByungHun loves slapping people on the back when they have a sunburn or after they return from the gym. ChanHee winced a little and unconsciously grabbed the boy's arm. ByungHun was taken aback, maybe even more than ChanHee was. To cover himself up, ChanHee secured ByungHun's arm in his and dragged him out the door. "Let's get to class, dongsaeng-ah~!" He could hear a loud groan from ByungHun.

 

On the way to class, ByungHun froze in his tracks.

 

"BYUNGHUNNN~!"

 

*Dammit..* ChanHee mentally thought. He tugged at ByungHun's arm but his absentminded twin didn't budge.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I apologize for my failll writing. T_T
I am unable to make it comedic and funny
like Apple's but a little FYI, I tend to be
the more 'fluffy romantic' writer. And
when I say fluffy, I mean FLUFFY.
Thank you for the comments and subscribers!

 

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MORE OF L.JOE'S HOT ENGLISH AND THE MEMBERS MEANLY TEASING HIM FOR HIS HEIGHT.

 

xoxoHelloKitty_Andro