Get Used To It

Syndrome [ 신드롬 ]

O 2 ;

 

"Wanna walk to-", ByungHun began but was immediately cut off with a plainspoken 'Yes'. It was everyday that ByungHun would ask his dear brother this question, that it became a habit. ChanHee would always know it would come out of the younger boy's mouth. ByungHun stifled a loose chuckle at the aphotic blonde's interruption. "Arasso, let's go~", he facilely tossed his arm over ChanHee's shoulders. The clement touch made the older boy's ears glow red.

 

Once they entered the class, they took a seat next to each other. ByungHun ped his bookbag and pulled out his hoodie. ChanHee knew what that meant; naptime. One of the sleeves hung off the desk. ChanHee took the opportunity to grab it and yank it out from under ByungHun's grip. The short-tempered one was about to blow up on him but he had to refrain from yelling, since ChanHee always cried back then. He is still sensitive now as well.

 

ByungHun stuck his hand out. "ChanHee, give me back my hoodie", he calmly requested. ChanHee frowned and tightly held it in his hands, just to squeeze out his brother's touch. "Not unless if you stay awake in class." The younger one gave him a look. He then pointed at the bookshelf on the other side of the room. "Ooh, Harry Potter!" ChanHee, being the gullible one, turned around. "Where?!" ByungHun swiped the hoodie back, durably held on to it, and rested his head on it. ChanHee realized it was a trick. Again.. *Phooey. How does he do that?!*

 

In the middle of class, the professor called on ByungHun. ChanHee had expected it, since the man had zero tolerance for slumbering students. "Lee ByungHun, what is 85,000 x 74?", the professor sternly eyed the targeted student. ByungHun slowly stretched up and rubbed his eyes. All eyes were on him when he yawned out a "6,290,000". They were stunned by his long 'guestimate'. The professor checked on his calculator. He scoffed, "Apparently correct."

 

ChanHee envied his brother for that. ByungHun would be able to slack off in class everyday but would still correctly correlate the questions, ace all the tests like the answers were planted in his brain, and bring back a report card splattered with nothing but A's. ChanHee would've been completely lost if he had tried it. "Next time, stay awake in class", the professor asserted the drowsy boy. ByungHun rolled his eyes. "Sir, I've been doing this all year. You should have gotten used to it by now", he snapped. ChanHee widened his eyes and prepared for the worst to come for his twin.

 

The professor crossed his arms and shot a dark expression at ByungHun but the boy mirrored the same look. "Do you wanna get kicked out of this class, ByungHun?!"

 

All the girls started exchanging concerned whispers as they glanced worriedly at their beloved sharp-tongued kingka. ByungHun slammed his hand on his desk and straightened up from his slouch. "It's been one of my many wishes!" The professor was immediately defeated by his student's lack of care for education. He just simply smirked to stand his ground. "Well, tough nuts."

 

"Something you don't have", ByungHun muttered under his breath. The ones that heard him started snickering. The professor apparently didn't catch the carrot-head's words and resumed his teaching. ChanHee tapped ByungHun's shoulder. He looked at the older one, who gave him a 'Stop-talking-back-and-almost-causing-trouble' look. ByungHun slyly grinned at him and forwarded his attention to the front. ChanHee did the same and he could feel his ears burning again.
 

 

ByungHun finally snapped awake at the last bell of the day. He took his time to put his things away while his brother just simply flew out the door. Slightly disappointed, he shrugged off his concern since ChanHee was always like that. Some girls even stayed behind to watch ByungHun. He sensed their presence and drifted his glance towards them. They stiffened and covered their blushing faces. He slung his bookbag over his shoulder and flashed them a wink before walking out the door. They immediately squealed, leaving the boy smirking in satisfaction. Little did he know, ChanHee managed to catch the moment.

 

Even though ByungHun was always flirtatious, ChanHee was never pleased. He wanted his brother's wink just for him and only him. Not for any annoying fangirls that crawl at the hem of ByungHun's pants. Heaving a heavy sigh, he met up with Daniel in the common room. Daniel was eating some spicy rice cakes that he ordered from the shop across the street. ChanHee plopped down next to him and rubbed his hands, inhaling the pungent scent. "Uwahh, can I has someeee~?"

 

Daniel shot his hyung a disgusted look. "You didn't have to show me your annoying aegyo..", he muttered. ChanHee pouted, making it ten times more easy for Daniel to want to punch his hyung in the face. Daniel grabbed a piece of his food and held it out in front of ChanHee. At the equivalent moment, ByungHun walked through the area. He spotted ChanHee being fed and a huge PANG hit his heart. Minding the intimate moment, he headed off to the gym. ChanHee didn't get a chance to pass a simple 'hi' to the younger one since ByungHun already left without a glance back.

 

Daniel followed the boy's gaze and directed his attention back to his friend. "Still have those feelings?" ChanHee drooped his head. He bit his lip and his voice trembled, "How do you not feel disgusted by me?" Daniel blinked a few times and shrugged. "Why should I be?"

 

"Well, I'm gay and worse, for my own BROTHER", ChanHee inaudibly emphasized. The tall brunette simply chuckled and ruffled his hyung's hair. "It's alright. You're still Lee ChanHee, my best friend~" ChanHee smiled that his best friend would never turn his back on him.

 

ByungHun dropped his stuff down. His best friend, MinSoo, was already lifting weights. The carrot-haired boy shuffled over towards his buff hyung. "Hey hyung." He widened his eyes when he accidentally almost caused MinSoo to drop the weight on himself. ByungHun managed to catch the bar and place it back in its slot. MinSoo sat up and grabbed his towel, dabbing it on his sweaty forehead. "Sorry hyung..", ByungHun meekly apologized to the older one.

 

MinSoo waved his hand side-to-side, signalling that it wasn't a big deal. The two started working on a few routines together. MinSoo, who was helping the younger one with the weight, asked in measly tone, "Don't you think Daniel and ChanHee look adorable together?"

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I momentarily lost inspiration for a sec~
Don't you just love how Teen Top are
getting recognition even overseas? //sigh//~

xoxoHelloKitty_Andro