Taking a Turn?

Syndrome [ 신드롬 ]

 

➸ 1 2 ;
 
While MinSoo was explaining in a LOOONG speech about which vitamins were the best to take, ByungHun was too busy glaring at his twin brother.  ChanHee was resting his arm on the glass counter, his head tipping off his palm a few times.  Yes, the eldest's words were putting him to sleep.  It was then that he noticed his lovely dongsaeng boring daggers too close to his face.  "What?", ChanHee mouthed, interrogating the harsh look he was receiving.  ByungHun glanced at his best friend, who was too absorbed in boring Daniel with a lecture on health, and grabbed ChanHee's wrist.  He dragged his brother over to a corner.  "You just HAD to say hi to him?!", ByungHun hissed.  Even from that end, they can still hear MinSoo's disquisition.  ChanHee glanced back at the two boys and pitied Daniel for having to listen to the eldest.
 
"I was just trying to be nice!"  ChanHee pouted his lips and cutely blinked, 'begging' for forgiveness.  ByungHun could feel his insides melting.  Both twins knew the younger one could easily fall into the trap of ChanHee's deadly 'puppy dog eyes'.  ByungHun tore his eyes away from his brother and walked back over to MinSoo and Daniel.  He was halted midway when a pair of arms were thrown around his waist.  Looking down at the distraction, he saw ChanHee's puppy dog face again.  "Forgive me, bruhber~?", he cooed in an aegyo voice.  ByungHun sighed and continued walking.  That meant one thing; ChanHee definitely won him over.
 
Right when the twins were about to run into MinSoo's speech, the door bursted open and they saw ChangHyun fly in.  ByungHun was tackled to the ground by the young boy.  ChanHee was frozen in spot, burning in fury by the 'intimate' sight on the ground.  MinSoo and Daniel turned around to see their blonde friend completely squished.  "What's going there?", MinSoo pointed at them.  ByungHun was able to free himself from the younger boy's strong grip and heaved himself up with the helping hand of his twin.  The door opened again to reveal a heavily-panting JongHyun. 
 
"Y-Yah, y-you should s-stop dashing through p-people", he gasped between breaths.  ChangHyun pouted at ByungHun, ignoring the youngest.  "Hyungggg~", he whined.  ByungHun took a gander at every face, pleading for a savior.  As usual, ChanHee stepped up and linked his arm through ByungHun's.  "Sorry ChangHyun, me and ByungHun have some errands to run."  ChanHee quickly dragged the blonde boy out of the store and into the candy factory next door.  Fortunately, ChangHyun didn't catch up with them.  Or so they thought..
 
"HI HYUNG~"  ChangHyun engulfed ByungHun in another rib-crushing glomp.  ChanHee was shoved out the way and he didn't like it one bit.  Just when he was about to sock the boy upside the head, JongHyun grabbed his arm and towed him to another aisle.  "What the hell are you doing?!", ChanHee shouted in a whisper.  JongHyun held his index finger up to his lips, signaling the older one to hush.  "The only way to get ChangHyun to go away is to let him have his way, even for just a moment."
 
ChanHee bit his lip and peered over to his brother.  He seemed slightly uncomfortable but JongHyun DID seem pretty reliable.  After all, he's always seen behind ChangHyun.  "Okay then.."  ChanHee sighed in defeat but he didn't dare to take his eyes off them.  
 
"Why are you here?", ByungHun questioned ChangHyun, attempting to sound calm and collected.  ChangHyun cutely blinked at him.  "Because I want to hang out with you!"  He rested his head on ByungHun's back and softened his grip around the older boy's waist.  ByungHun loosened his tense muscles and calmed down a bit but he still desperately wanted the freshman to let go.  Because ChangHyun was glued to him, ByungHun couldn't concentrate on picking out the treats that he wanted.  "Why don't you try that one, hyung?"  ChangHyun pointed at a container.  He picked a piece of candy out of it and held it up to his crush's mouth.  ByungHun was a bit hesitant but he didn't want to make his dongsaeng feel bad.  He opened his mouth and permitted ChangHyun to feed him.
 
"Mm, this is good..~", ByungHun mumbled with a smile.  ChangHyun smiled along with him.  His eyes brightened just seeing the sight of the rascal boy's natural smile.  
 
ChanHee accidentally slammed his elbow against a shelf, hitting his funny bone.  "Ow ow ow ow ow ow...!", he  groaned, tightly pinching his eyes closed to endure the pain.  JongHyun patted his back to comfort him.  ChanHee glared at ChangHyun.  *That stupid boy..*  He marched away from the sight.  ChangHyun glanced up at the spot where ChanHee was.  *Hehe, score!*
 
"Dude."
 
ChangHyun snapped his attention back to ByungHun.  "Oh, sorry hyung."  
 
"Well listen.. you should get back to your dorm."
 
A frown planted itself on the younger's face.  It wasn't even a playful pout, but a real frown, and it made ByungHun feel guilty.  He warmly smiled at ChangHyun and ruffled his hair.  "See you around."  ByungHun brushed past him.  ChangHyun's face turned red and he could feel his heart skip a beat.  *D-Did he just.. TOUCH me?!*  
 
ChanHee witnessed the scene and huffed.  He trailed behind his twin when he exited the store.  "What did you buy, ByungHunnie~?"  ByungHun handed the bag to him.  ChanHee looked through it and picked a bite-sized chocolate bar out.  "I can't believe you would dare to give up these babies."  He tore it open and chewed it down.  ByungHun scoffed and got himself a piece as well.  "You can't see me permanently say bye to these little fellas."  He tossed it up in the air and caught it in his mouth.  ChanHee grinned and his eyes twinkled.  "Wahh~, so cool!  Teach me how to do it too!"
 
 
Daniel was STILL listening to MinSoo's speech on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.  He saw the Lee twins pass by with the bag of candy in hand.  *Lucky bastards..*
 
"Hyung?", Daniel interrupted the eldest.  MinSoo stopped talking.  "Hm?"
 
"I-I'm hungry", he stammered, patting his belly.  MinSoo raised a brow and inspected him from head to toe.  He straightened up and urged the younger boy to follow him.  Daniel trailed behind him, fearing of what would happen next.  When they stepped out of the store, he tripped on a rock and toppled over... only to land in MinSoo's strong arms.  Their eyes made contact for more than three seconds and both males can feel the temperature start to rise.  
 
Daniel snapped out of his daze and scrambled up.  "S-Sorry", he apologized, bowing multiple times to his senior.  MinSoo chuckled and shook his head.  "It's cool, Daniel-ah.. Still up for some food?"  Daniel nodded and forgot about the incident just a moment ago.  Or at least, he was trying to forget it.  Just looking at MinSoo's back made him feel a little nervous that another blunder might happen again.  Falling into a guy's arms wasn't the best for him.  
 
MinSoo led him into a sandwich shop.  It was healthy but at the same time, it was delicious.  A stranger harshly collided shoulders with Daniel, by accident, but the person didn't turn back to apologize.  Daniel almost fell on top of the senior but MinSoo opened his arms and permitted his dongsaeng to fall into his chest.  "Woah, you okay there, little clutz?", he teased.  Daniel straightened up and nodded, avoiding his eyes.
 
"Shoot, I don't have enough money..", MinSoo cursed under his breath.  Daniel pouted.  "Well, let's go back to our dorms then."  MinSoo dropped his arm around Daniel's shoulders and pulled him close, slamming the boy into his chest.  "We'll take one, please."
 
And then, there was Daniel sharing a sandwich with his senior.  MinSoo seemed to have noticed his odd skin color.  He rested the back of his hand against Daniel's forehead.  "Ah Daniel, why are you so hot?"  The thick-lip junior completely took it the wrong way, slapping his hands over his cheeks.  "E-Eh?!"
 
"Are you sick or something?"
 
Daniel eased up a bit and heaved a sigh.  He shook his head.  "A-Ani, I'm fine.."  MinSoo smiled at him.  "Good."
 
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
 
Okay, I admit... IDEK where I'm going with this.  xD
On the other hand, Apple got her own AFF account<3
About time, loser.  :P  But no one cares.
Ha!  JK!  ILY, wifey<3
She's a ChunSa and I'm an L.Jjang.  MWAHAS!