Don't Mention

Syndrome [ 신드롬 ]

O 8 ;

"I know how much you like chocolate, ByungHun, but I suggest you get dark chocolate since it's healthier for you", MinSoo explained, a shudder of disgust clearly heard in his voice. ByungHun ignored every word that flew out of his hyung's lips and grabbed a whole bunch of milk chocolate instead. Basically everything that MinSoo suggested to do for health maintenance, ByungHun did the opposite. Instead of choosing the Special K chocolate milk, he chose the Nesquick Bunny brand. A pack of honey-flavored ham went into the basket instead of turkey. Of course, he did this to irritate MinSoo and it did to no end.

 

"Gosh ByungHun, you're such a fatass..", the older one muttered, shaking his head. The blondie smirked as he placed the groceries down on the conveyer belt. "Sir, you're talking to someone who weighs less than you." MinSoo was about to sock the boy upside the head but ByungHun had bent down to pick up some money he dropped. MinSoo's hand smacked itself across the cashier's face on accident. ByungHun straightened up to see the girl with her hand over her cheek and MinSoo with a dropped jaw. "What happened?"

 

She weakly raised her arm, pointing a finger at the male that had just stung her cheek. ByungHun immediately knew what she was trying to say and smiled at her ( or more like a super y, gorgeous, alluring, droolworthy, pearly-white revealing smile ). "I apologize for my insensitive friend here", he winked at her. She blushed and forgot that she got slapped by a fuming senior. MinSoo rolled his eyes at the flirtatious comments delivered to the girl by ByungHun.

 

"Thank you and don't forgot to put a little cold water on your cheek too, kay?"

 

"O-Okay..", she quietly stammered. ByungHun flashed her one last wink before grabbing all the groceries and exiting the store. MinSoo trailed behind and took a few bags from his friend. "You are a monster..", he joked. "I wonder how ChanHee lives with you." ByungHun ignored the cringe in his heart and elbowed his hyung in the stomach. "Oh please, I'm just so hot."

 

MinSoo pushed him back. The result? They end up having a pushing battle all the way down to campus. But it wasn't full of violence. It was actually with laughs and enjoyment, something that a trolling ChanHee wouldn't enjoy. ChanHee was up in his dorm with Daniel, but the boy was staring out the window. Daniel realized that his words were being ignored. He shuffled over to his chingu and followed his friend's gaze. "ChanHee..", was all he could say.

 

"D-Do you th-think..", ChanHee wordlessly stammered, unable to rip his eyes away from his dongsaeng 'flirting' with MinSoo. Daniel sympathetically patted his shoulder. "I'm pretty sure ByungHun isn't gay.." ChanHee whirled his head around and flared at the thick-lipped 'encourager'. Daniel realized what he said and turned away, whistling to a random tune while hoping he doesn't get murdered. ChanHee sighed and turned back to the window to see that ByungHun and MinSoo were completely out of sight.

 

"What is taking him so long?", ChanHee impatiently tapped his foot after ten minutes. Daniel shrugged his shoulders, distracting himself with one of ChanHee's books. "I dunno. Could be sharing some skin in MinSoo-sshi's dorm." The older one unconsciously grabbed one of his twin's pillows and socked his friend's face with it. Daniel fell off the bed with a thump from the hard toss, despite the pillow being too soft to crack a skull. "DON'T YOU DARE MENTION HIS NAME LIKE THAT!", ChanHee snarled, probably a bit too harshly.

 

"Mention whose name like what?"

 

The boy jumped at the sudden voice. HIS voice. He turned around to see ByungHun coming in with a bag and a puzzled / curious expression. The brunette turned to Daniel for help but the boy just zipped out the door like lightning. *DAMMIT.* Just when he was about to explain, ByungHun held his hand up and shook his head. "I don't wanna know", he flatly said. ChanHee frowned as he watched his dongsaeng drop the bag on his bed. ByungHun, assuming it was probably having to deal with ChanHee's newfound romance, couldn't bear to hear anything Daniel-related slip out of his lips. "Hey ChanHee, you want chocolate?", the blonde offered.

 

"N-Neh.."

 

ByungHun pulled out a king-sized chocolate bar and handed it over to his brother. ChanHee's eyes became wide and he took the treat. "B-But I don't think I'll be able to finish it.."

 

"Would you like some help?"

 

"That would be nice~"

 

They both junked out on the puny chocolate while they started discussing a few topics. But neither of them touched on the topic of their 'love life'. ByungHun got up and threw the wrapper away. Without sight of each other's expressions, the twins smirked. *Indirect kiss* they thought.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Yeahhhhhh, my mind's blank for a moment...

xoxoHelloKitty_Andro