Gym Time!

Syndrome [ 신드롬 ]

ByungHun momentarily stopped the muscles in his arms from working and his hands set the weight free - Oh .

 

"WOAH!" MinSoo panicked, heaving his arms under the falling weight that was approximately just a few centimeters away from crushing ByungHun's stomach. With incredible strength, he managed to pull the weight up and back on the slot. "Cheezus, ByungHun! What was that?!" He bellowed, panting in between words. The older hyung had wiped the beads of sweat that had conjured up at that moment from the immense use of strength unexpectedly.

 

His dongsaeng was at a lost for words, taken aback obviously from the sudden question involving his twin brother and his brother's friend. "Nothing, hyung. My arms just stopped working at that second. A question like that can really stop a guy."

 

"Jeez! You could've splat your stomach organs right out from that!" He ignored his dongsaeng's response to reassure the importance of the consequences of what could have happened.

 

"Heheh..." ByungHun chuckled nervously. "But uh... I think Daniel and ChanHee wouldn't look you know... Well... A question like that is really ridiculous, you think? I mean... Com'on. You're basically inferring that they're gay." He shot a half-smile, trying to full off the 'ridiculous' face.

 

MinSoo sighed. "I guess... But they do look cute for best friends." He added for reassurance to his point. "They're practically PERFECT for each other. I mean, if ChanHee was a girl, those two would be dating by now."

 

His dongsaeng huffed with his nostrils flaring from the added response. His hands clenched into tight fists from jealousy and pushed his bottom chicken lip up while MinSoo had stared from far away into the loving best friends that shared rice cakes.

 

"I guess so..." He continued to flare silently and cocked his head to the side, while looking at his brother with his hands in his pockets and with a cold and intense glare.

 

 

"Dongsaeng!" ChanHee yelled from the far end of the wine red hall. His brother had his duffle bag slung over his should and stared back with a 'what' face. "Can I go to the gym with you?" He asked with large and deep brown eyes.

 

ByungHun sighed and scoffed his face the other way, pushing his bottom lip out once more. He focused his eyes on the outside of the school and had nodded with a slight smile hiding. ChanHee jumped for joy as it was rare for either twins to hang out together - well, that's what ByungHun thinks.

 

"Can Daniel come along too?" He begged.

 

"What?!" He threw his head back to face his brother with his face screaming 'NO'. His eyebrows were furrowed down and his nose flared with his teeth clenched. "Why does DANIEL need to go to the gym?! The guy doesn't need any muscle!" He hollered back.

 

With ChanHee taking a step back, he pouted, trying to use his aegyo to win his little brother over. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, hyung? Daniel is my best friend! It wouldn't hurt..." He puffed his eyes like a blowfish and blinked repeatedly with his hands clasped together in front of his chest.

 

'Gah... This guy...' He thought silently, slightly pinking from the cute his older one was exerted. "Fine." He spat out. Daniel had come out creeping from the corner in his sweat pants and a t-shirt. "Where did you come from!?" He scoffed in disbelief.

 

"Good job ChanHee! I request for the highest of fives." He said with a sweet and innocent smile, ignoring the fuming ByungHun in front of him.

 

"Challenge accepted." He accepted with a high five, chuckling with his best friend as they got a head start towards the stairs and onwards to the gym, leaving ByungHun to stomped hard enough on the ground that it could've left a print each time he took a step.

 

As time passed, Daniel had watched from afar of the twins that worked together lifting weights. He had continued to do lunges to lunges on as his great athletic reflexes had allowed him to do so. He wasn't just the average nerd - he had the speed and stamina of a cheetah.

 

"You just need to tighten your grip on the weight and make sure you're posture is supportive enough to bring it up," ByungHun taught. He had his hands on his brothers while those were on the weights. ChanHee had immediately blushed from the gentle touch and shot a small smile while looking the other way. "Understand?" His brother asked. ChanHee had nodded quickly, unsure of what his brother had said, his eyes were set on his smooth and lovely face rather than having his ears listen to what he was saying. "Now lift!" He immediately stepped backwards to see the results of what had happened.

 

ChanHee was still struggling in the phase of getting the lift to lift over his head. With his triceps shaking from the over-usage of muscle, ByungHun decides to step in and applied his arms around his older twins waist. "You need to contract the strength in your core if you want to lift it up!" He bellowed. ChanHee couldn't bare to try to tighten it when ByungHun kept his arms around, it just doesn't work. From the excessive blushing, ChanHee's arm muscles began to weaken immensely, causing the weight to nearly fall flat on his fragile feet. "HOLD IT!" ByungHun hollered from behind, not in anger but in concern and hope.

 

The older twin had retightened the strength from his arms and onto the weight which had allowed him to pull it up close to his the level of his neck. He had panted and panted, unsure if he was really about to bring it all the way up but it was the thought of failing ByungHun that pushed him to try harder and harder.

 

"Pretend like you taking a !" ByungHun randomly spurt out. "That's how you work your core! Contract it!"

 

ChanHee had shut his eyes tight and worked immensely hard to use the muscles from his stomach to bring it up... And guess what? He did!

 

"That's right ChanHee! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!" His young twin cheered with happiness glistening from his eyes. ChanHee had puffed and gently put the heavy weight down, also dropping himself on the cold flooring of the gym with the beads of sweat flushing his entire forehead. "Good job hyung, good job." It felt good to be praised, ChanHee had always loved it but to hear it from his brother for almost the first time... It was a day he would never forget.

====================================================================

Hello lovely readers!

I think this chapter was rushed... Yeah? D: aish.

-sigh- I hope you liked it. ;~;

- The Bubbly Apple