Waking up in some unknown bed.

From Where We Came From...

 

                                                                                         



 

"Pfft."

 

'Hahahaha! This guy is just hilarious! Don't tell me he just processed the things that were happening up ‘til now? And his brain over heated?'  Tao thought.

 

“Tao! He fainted! What happened? Is he okay?"

 

The laughter that Tao was desperately holding back, burst out.

"AHAHAHAH!!! Ah Daebak! Ahahahah! Hyung! Pfft. Stop glowing already. You can't cure stupidity! Ahahahhaha!"

"Teeheeheehee! Mister is silly!" The little girl laughed too.

"Huh?" Lay looked confused.

"Don't mind him hyung. He is just in shock." Tao calmed down and wiped the tears that formed in the corner of his eyes.

"Oh. Then what are we gonna do with him?"

 

Tao approached the unconscious man lying on the ground and gave him light slaps to his cheeks.

"Yo. Wake up! Hey! Where do you live? Hey! Are you dead?"

"ZZZZzzzzz..."

 

All people present stared.

 

“... ... ...”

 

"What the heck?! He's sleeping!" One yelled with his finger accusingly pointed.

"Hehe. He's just like you Tao." The other teased.

" What are gonna do with him?" They contemplated.

 

“… … …”

 

"Ooh! Can we take him home with us? Please! He looks homeless..." Lay suggested.

‘Poor guy, he’s already being treated like an abandoned pet.’ Tao shook his head. 

“*sigh* Nothing else to do if he won't wake up. We can't just leave him here.”

“Yay!”

 

Tao felt a tug on his shirt.

"Is mister going to be okay?"

‘Ugh. I can't really handle kids...’ He thought warily.

"He's fine! We'll take care of him!"  Lay said a bit too excitedly. Then he regarded the girl, "Now let's take you home. Where do you live?"

 

Tao proceeded to grab the guy and slunk him on his shoulder like a sack of rice.

'Hmm? He's lighter than I thought, maybe even skinnier than Chen-hyung. Does he not eat anything?'

 



 

"GYYYAAAAHHHH!"

 

I finished my scream as I bolted upright.

'I-i, I was getting chased by a purple dinosaur with a creepy smile and he kept on singing this creepy song...' I shivered at the thought.

 

*Yawn*

 

"Okay. Back to sleep." I lied down again. It was pitch black and the bed was really soft... who could blame me?

 

"Wait! My job!" I panicked. I immediately got out of the bed.

 

"Ughh... shikuro! (You’re so loud!)"

A voice said in the dark.

 

My eyes widened and I imagined my head creak as I slowly looked at the supposedly empty bed.

"Asdfghjkl!#@$/^*!!"

 

Then the one that spoke slowly got up.

'N-n-na-!' I could feel my eyes popping out and my drool dripping.

'What? No drool!'

 

The boy that was on my bed was rubbing his eyes awake. I felt a speck of disappointment deep down in the crevices of my heart when I realized that he was only half .

 'Wait... My bed? I don't have a bed?'

 

I stumbled backward and fell to the floor. Then the lights went on.

"Hey! You awake yet? Oh Kai! You were in there?"

When I saw the man entering the room, the memories of the tree and everything else that happened earlier, suddenly came back to me like a hammer to the face.

My rounded eyes roamed around at the room. The room was a posh hotel-like room that I only saw in my dreams. I focused at the now still sleepy looking, half- guy sitting in the bed that I was on earlier. I returned my sights on the guy that entered.

 

"Y-you!"

"Me?" What's-his-face said

 

I scrambled towards the outside of the room and was surprised when I bumped into a wall.

'Okay. NOT a wall.'

The wall turned out to be a tall guy that seemed like he was an offspring of a god.

"Tao! He woke up! Let's interrogate him now." The man held my arms so tightly that it almost hurt.

 

‘Right that guy was Tao.’

"Yeah, hyung. I realize that." Tao rolled his eyes while leaning on the bedroom door.

"H-hey! Let go of me! What are you going to do to me?!"

"Yo! Huh. Who's this?" Another guy stepped into the room.  

“Relax. We won't be harsh." A guy wearing headphones nonchalantly said while doing something with his phone.

"We'll be super harsh!" A different guy smiled brightly.

 

'Wait why are they so many?!'

I thought as I struggled to break free from the grasp of the demigod.

 

"Seriously guys, stop scaring the kid. Now quickly gather here, we'll introduce ourselves." A really white guy said to the others.

"Ooh! It's a civilian! It's been a while since we've talked to one!" Another tall one said.

"Omo! Omo!" Again, another said while excitedly jumping up and down.

 

I noticed that the guy, who ordered them to gather up, was now tapping his foot impatiently and his eyebrow was twitching. He was completely and utterly ignored.

 

"Oh you're awake! Are you okay now? Does it hurt anywhere?" Lay (was it?) approached me looking concerned.

 

*snap*

 

"YA! Form ranks! Now!” I was startled by the voice of the ignored guy.

"Guys, listen to Suho." The one who was seating quietly on the sofa, while munching on something like a squirrel, finally spoke up.

"Ne~" They said as they obeyed. But they still didn't look scared by the man that shouted and they just leisurely gathered around me in a somewhat orderly form.

 

'Wow they really don't take him seriously.'

 

The leader guy just sighed.

 

When they all finally gathered, they sat me on a sofa and the leader guy spoke.

"My name is Suho. I'm the so-called leader of this group. I know that you would have many questions, so let's do it like this. First, we will introduce ourselves, try and remember our names. Then later, ask any question you want and we will answer you. Lastly, we will ask you questions, and you will have to answer us honestly..."

"Or else!" One of the guys yelled threateningly as the others chuckled.

"Chen!" Suho snapped. "Don't mind him. He's just a bit... anyway, deal?"

 

"Uhmmm, okay?" I mumbled while glancing at the faces of the people surrounding me.

 

'Goodness why do they all look like that?'

 

CHAPTER END.

 



 

Author note:

'Cause I'm happy, I'm gonna upload today too! Ahahahaha! (I actually uploaded this a few times, 'cause I was being stupid. lol)

Anyway, the part where the font is different is a third person pov alright?

The  main  fainted after all.

And Oh!! I've got a game for you!!! Who's who?! Some of the  identity of 'guys' (yeah I know I used the word 'guy' too much.) who were introduced were pretty obvious, but... who's who?!!?!?! (Haha!) Try guessing okay? I won't post the next chapter if you won't guess... =3= (so please guess... TT^TT) And by the way... is someone... missing?!?! (try counting) Try guessing again!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you again. ^w^