Fainting seemed like an appropriate response.

From Where We Came From...

                                                                                                  


 

"Oooohhhkaaaay…”

 

‘What just happened?’

 

"Kuhahaha! Jjanggi-dda! Your reactions are the best! Right, hyung?" Tao(?) laughed and pointed at my hanging jaw.

"Yes. Tao. But besides that, let's hurry and finish this before Kai comes. Suho would also get angry." Lay(?) just plainly answered and smiled.

"Yeah! Let's do this! Back me up hyung!” Tao was again now at the tree, jumping around. I noticed that he was now holding a stick of some kind.

 

'A pike? Where did that come from? And why is the tree literally moving in slow motion?'

‘It’s moving slower than before.’ I observed.

 

"Tao! Stop playing! Suho will really get mad at us you know?

 

'Playing?'

 

"Ne~"

 

Then suddenly, the slow-motion movement of the tree completely stopped. Tao dashed along the trunk of the tree. He made his way to the top, now brandishing a sword, then jumped and completely sliced the tree vertically in half. The remnants slowly dissipated.

 

'C-cool... Wait, where did the sword come from? Uh, time out…’ I mentally formed my hands into a ‘T’.

 

 

*gears turning and creaking*

 

 

I slapped my cheeks. Hard.

 

"Woah! Sam. Why did you do that? Here let me help." Lay approached me and cupped both of my cheeks.

 

Then he was suddenly glowing.

Yup. Literally glowing.

 

 

"..."

 

 

... ... ...

 

"AAAAAaaaahhhhhhh!!!"

 

"What?! What?! Does it hurt?" Lay looked panicked as he glowed more.

"W-w-what are you?!" I stammered.

"They're Superheroes~~!" The little girl giggled.

"What? You're asking that JUST now?" Tao was again, suddenly behind me.

"Gyaaaaaa!!!" This time, my did become firmly planted on the floor.

"Hey guys. Are you done yet?"

"AGWWAaaaaaa!" I once again reflexively screamed when a guy appeared out of thin air beside me.

"Huh. What’s his deal?" He asked.

 "Oh. Hey Kai! We were just finishing up. Tell Suho for us." Lay greeted.

"Okay. Well then, Lay-hyung, Tao, stranger, stranger little girl, bye. I'm going to go sleep now." The guy said as he disappeared.

 

*thud*

 

And so…I fainted.

 

CHAPTER END.

 



 

Author note: 

WELL?! WOULDN'T YOU FAINT TOO?? I WOULD! (probably for a different reason though.)

...

Don't you think the chapters are a bit too short? I honestly didn't realize that they were actually that short.

Oh well.

That will just make the story longer! Right? Am I right?

No?

Okay.

Thanks anyway.

lol