TAO - Lucky Day - WHEN YOU TWO HAVE MUTUAL FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER AND HE GETS JEALOUS

EXO ONE SHOTS - COMPILED COLLECTION - REQUESTS WELCOMED

Requested by the lovely RebelBlack: requesting a scenario in which OC (Yujin) is also an idol and she has a mutual crush going on with Tao and after a concert another idol starts flirting with her, which makes Tao incredibly jealous and he ends up confessing to her.

A/N: Thank you subscribers, upvoters, and commenters! Wahh :D Request, subscribe, upvote and comment, thanks :3

"Hwang Yujin!" you heard a voice call. Your heart thumped erratically , knowing the who owned that voice. You turned around slowly, your eyes meeting his. You literally squealed inside. Huang Zitao - oh my gosh. 

That very guy had been your source of motivation during your endless, bleak days of rookie idol life - the hardships of getting you and your group to the fame it was perched upon now. You instantly felt a tingling in your heart when you were in Music Bank, getting ready for your rehearsal there, while EXO was rehearsing their "Overdose". Your eyes caught Tao's immideately, and for what seemed like hours, you locked your gaze on his sharp performing. You got up the courage to compliment him when the song ended, and he gave you a weak, tired smile - one that fueled you throughout the monotonous drilling of the song throughout the next two hours - and you kept thinking about it in the waiting room, when he came in. Well, with this group of course. They congratulated you guys on your debut in Music Bank, and that was the start of the friendship betwen you and the boys. 

And now, two years after that past, you had a solo debut - you felt so proud and accomplished when the company picked you for the solo - they praised both your performance skills, singing, dancing and visuals. 

Now in the KPop Festival, after you had done both your group and your individual performance, you bounded down the stage, dressed in casual clothes and not the ridiculously tight black dress the company made you wear, your stage makeup wiped to the minimum so that only your eyeliner, mascara and brows remained.

"You did a great job today," you heard him smile, and your heart dropped about ten feet - did he just compliment me? You thought, squealing on the inside like a crazed fangirl. You gave him an eyesmile, and muttered a simple thanks. You prevented yourself from saying how handsome he looked tonight, or how great he was too, because that would certainly lead to you accidentally saying some things you shouldn't say out loud.

"Yujinnie~" you heard another male voice, a deep one, call. It was Namhun (A/N: ths male is also an OC), your best friend-that-is-a-boy since trainee days when you messed up ridiculously on a showcase due to an infected throat. He was now also, an idol like you, but had little time for each other since you were both active with busy schedules. Thus you let him hug you, and lead you to an empty space a few feet away from Tao, your heart wishing you had more time to converse with Tao. Guess it's not my lucky day today. He smiled foolishly, and you almost laughed out loud - here this boy was, acting so childish, yet on screen he had a "bad boy" image. Ha ha. 

"Yujin, I've missed you so much! How have you been?" he continued hugging you tightly, while you did so back. 

"I've been fine, but busy," you chuckled, "being an idol was far more hectice than I assumed. To top it off, my Instagram just got hacked." you let a mock-frown. 

"Aww, is Yujin sad? Here, let me make a post on mine," he said, whipping out his phone within seconds. He made you pose for the camera, the pout still on your face, with his arm slung around your shoulder. He wrote in his caption - Our dear Yujinnie got hacked! Please cheer her up ;( 

You laughed at his antics, reading his Instagram from his phone, while his arm was still where it was. Within seconds, comments like "cheer up, Yujin unnie!" and "I hope the person who did this knows that this is wrong!" and also quite a few of "#Namjin" or "#Hunjin", or "#Yuhun", which you guessed were the shipping names for you and Namhun. 

"Hey, Jinnie, which one do you like best, hm? Hunjin, Namjin, or Yuhun? I like Hunjin best!" he roared into laughter as funny jokes to cheer you up were commented. 

"Namjin, wait, oh gosh - HAHAHAHA! That's so funny!" then you stopped laughing, as you heard malicious rumor-spreading comments such as "Are they dating?" "I heard they do!" - you were both so in trouble if the company saw this as a problem, which shouldn't be. Fans were taking it the extreme way, and after a light brush with a scandal with one of your fellow group member, you knew the harsh consequences dealt out by the company. You sighed bitterly, and Namhun noticed. He always seemed to be reading your mind.

"Don't worry, there's always bound to be fans like that. Even if we interact just as friend, they could easily take it the wrong way. It won't become a scandal, I promise. And if it does, I pinky-promise I'll take the full responsibility from it from our company. Don't worry, Yujin-ah." he said, with one of his rare serious faces. You locked him in an embrace - your never-would-mature best friend had grown into a mature and dependable person at times. That's what you were thinking when you felt a yank at your wrist, pulling you two apart. You stared in confusion at a well-chiseled chest, and looked up - Tao

"Excuse us for a moment," Tao said, in a cold voice directed to Namhun. Namhun merely bowed at his sunbae, and gave a reassuring smile to you.

He led you to a secluded corner, your heart thumping wildly, but you were also angry. You were just having one of those deep moments with the usually-childish best friend, one you hadn't met in months, and he just had to break it up. Even if you had a crush on him, that was still no excuse. Then you looked up, and saw his fist - red like his face right now, the veins nearly popping out, clenched tightly. His glare kept you near the wall, immobilizing you. 

"What was that for, sunbaenim?" you spat angrily. "We were having a conversation and you dragged me away!"

"Making out, more like," he said a tiny, bitter voice. 

"What? We were only hugging, as far as was concerned, sunbaenim." you retorted. 

"That bastard had his hand around your shoulder, who could have known what he wanted to do -" 

"Sunbae, don't. Talk. Like. That. About. My. Best. Friend. Never," you hissed, eununciating each syllable. "Besides, why is that your business?"

"It is!"

"How so, sunbaenim? Enlighten me." 

"First, don't call be sunbaenim." 

"Why not?"

"Next, don't hang out with him."

"Why ever not?" you reached your breaking point.

"Because - ugh - don't you get it - I like you, Hwang Yujin! I'm in love with you!" he blurted out, hands running through his short hair in frustration. Your eyes widened.  

"I don't like Namhun because whenever I see you guys hugging, I get so jealous! I-I just really am in love with you - for about a year, that is. Please go out with me." he confessed.

You smiled softly, locking your eyes into his, tracing with it his sharp facial features, the handsome face, the man you had a crush on forever. Maybe today was your lucky day after all.