LUHAN - WHEN YOU TWO MEET IN AN AIRPLANE AND HE FALLS FOR YOU

EXO ONE SHOTS - COMPILED COLLECTION - REQUESTS WELCOMED

LUHAN - WHEN YOU TWO MEET IN AN AIRPLANE AND HE FALLS FOR YOU

Dedicated to the lovely upvoter, Yvaine :3

A/N: Subscribe, comment, request, and upvote :D

You swore that you were going to kill the bastard or bastards that were blocking your way to your plane. You were already in a hurry to get on your plane as it was and some thousands of screaming girls just had to block your way and scream about "Oppa!" and push their way. You coud see other flight-takers getting very uncomfortable too, and as you were going to go up on the elevator to go to the second floor, somebody pushed you to the floor and stomped on your favorite Givenchy bag - that was my favorite one, you idiot! Then among the crowd of girls, she shoved a huge, heavy camera in your face, causing you to yelp out in pain. She gave you a brief look before attempting to go further into the crowd. You wanted to yell, but instead, your rational but fiery temper got a hold of you. You grabbed the arm of the girl, presumably in high school, then spun her around to face you before she could go.

"Aren't you going to say sorry?" you asked, impatiently tapping your feet in a cocky manner, tilting your head sideways. 

"For what?" the girl asked. 

"For pushing me, stomping on my bag, and practically hitting me on the face with your camera." you said patiently.

"No," she said bluntly. 

That did it.

You gave the girl a cold look that made the girl cower back in intidimation, before stomping your way to the waiting area for your airplane. 

"God, that nerve of the girl," you muttered. "First thing I hate most would be when people don't have manners. God. I would so like to kill the person who caused this ruckus!" you muttered in English by yourself. Just as you said that, screaming could be heard, and girls plastered themselves to the window of the waiting room - well, they sure do look ugly with their faces smushed against the glass. You grinned evilly.

"Flight 1292E, please board the flight now." you heard a voice over the announcer say. You hastily got up, dusting the invisible dust from your black skinny jeans before showing your passport. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your plane had taken off fifteen minutes before, and you were sitting next to this absurdly handsome male with sunglasses, reclining back on the seat. He noticed you looking at him, which made you embarassed - usually you didn't find people that intriguing, but this one did. His aura oozed confidence and power, which you liked. He turned around to face you, and you got a thorough glimpse of his face - large eyes that matched the twinkling of a deer's, the pale, flawless skin, the beautifully tousled light brown hair, and small mouth. 

"I'm Luhan," he said confidently, sending a dazzling smile your way. You stared at him with a blank face, confused. "W.wait...do you know who I am? Have you heard of EXO?"

"No. Am I supposed to?" you asked honestly, and by judging from his shocked facial expressions, you assumed so. "Wait, I think I've heard it? Before? Um...you're....a singer? EXO's a group, right?" with that, he got into fits of laughter.

"Are you done?" you asked, giving him a pointed look that made him wipe that smile off his face. Singer or not, you didn't like anybody laughing at you. 

"Sorry," he said, clutching his sides, "It's been so long since a person didn't know who I was. No offence intended."

"Well, I lived in the US for eight years, so I'm not into kpop, and no offence taken," you said with a smile. "So...how old are you?"

"25 this year," he replied, "I know I look younger than that, you don't have to tell me."

"I wasn't about to say that," you replied back hotly, flustered that he had guessed correctly. "You look just right for your age, if you ask me."

"How old are you?" he asked.

"22 years old this year," you replied, and he chuckled. "What?"

"You should call me oppa then. We have three years of age difference," he said, smiling.

"I don't call anybody oppa. Nobody in the US does," you made a face. "Plus, it's revolting. That word itself is so full of aegyo, which I don't have. I'll just call you Luhan. Lu-han. Lu-lu. Hey. Lulu!" you cracked up 

"I hate the name Lulu," he mumbled, playfully hitting your arm. 

"Precisely the reason I'm calling you that, Lulu." you teased back.

All through the flight, you guys talked. You found out Lulu, or Luhan, was in a boy group called EXO, which was now internationally famous. He was going back to Korea from a tour, and he was currently single (he had blantatly, suddenly said that in a random point in the conversation). He loved singing and did not like anybody to mistake him as a softie - since beneath the flower-boy image, he had a manly personality. He liked soccer, and his best friends were the 11 guys sitting near him on the same plane - EXO. You was from China but had been streetcasted by SM while walking on the streets, and had debuted after years of hard word. 

In return, you told him about yourself. You were 22 years old, and on a transfer program to Seoul University for the remaining two years of college life. You loved reading and tennis and was Korean. And somehow the conversation suddenly steered into love life. 

"So, are you dating anybody as of current?" he asked abruptly, gazing at you with a look undiscernable in his eyes. 

"Nope. I'm single and ready to mingle," you said, raising your eyebrows in a mock-suggestive gesture. You two burst out laughing at the same time. 

"You know, I haven't met somebody like you in a long time," he said, wiping his tears. Is that a good or bad thing?

"Well, I haven't exactly met an idol before, so you can say I haven't met anybody like you, too," you replied back, taking a sip of water. He grinned.

"Hey, what's your ideal type?" he said. You decided to a bit.

"Oh. That. A man with really manly-looking features - strong, dark eyebrows, a little dark skin, a little muscular," you said in a fake-serious tone. You took a quick glance at him before saying, "And somebody with no double eyelids." you internally cracked up - you had made your ideal type looking exactly the opposite of Luhan. His face fell.

"Oh," was all he said. He suddenly turned back and went out of his seat. "I'll be back."

Were you being too mean with your joke? After all, he did say he had a complex of not looking manly enough. You felt horrible now. You would feel absolutely terrible if somebody made fun of your lisp, which you thought was an obvious flaw in yourself. Make it up somehow, you quietly thought to yourself.

When Luhan came back, you gave him a teeth-bearing smile. "You know that was a joke, right? Lulu? I just did it to tease you," he made no movement, but instead just stared at you with a calculating look. Although he seemed blank, his eyes were actually boring into yours, piercing through and making you feel vulnerable under his gaze. "I'm sorry, what can I do to make it up? I'll do anything." you pleaded, faking a pout. He cracked a grin at that, a mischevious one forming at the end of his pink lips.

"Anything?" he reiterated, enunciating it clearly.

"Well, nothing to...embarassing, I hope?"

"Then you can go on a date with me." he said, looking straight at you. You held back a gasp, your mouth silently hanging open. You? Luhan? Date

"I hope you're joking right now, Luhan," you laughed uneasily. "Nice joke. Got me right there. Ha ha."

"No, I'm serious. You said you'll make it up to me, right? Because I have developed a liking for you, go out with me." he looked at you dead in the eye - and suddenly, in that moment, you felt as if he was no longer the baby-faced boy you had been talking to for hours, but instead, a man, the most manliest one at that. 

"Yeah. I'll go out with you. You would never have guessed, but I developed feelings for you in the short time we were on the plane, too." you awkwardly played with your hands. Then you met his eyes and both of you fell into laughter. You knew he was the one for you.