LUHAN - After all these years?

EXO ONE SHOTS - COMPILED COLLECTION - REQUESTS WELCOMED
Can I request Luhan's scenario? When Luhan and you fought because you always spend more time with Baekhyun (your old crush and bestfriend) and he thought you still like baekhyun. Happy ending please. oc girl can be Nari. Thank you^^

"Nari-yah, you came!" you smiled at Baekhyun who was enveloping you in a tight, bone-crushing hug. 

"Yeah, I did. I wanted to see you dance," you , hugging him back. When you finally let go of him, you went up to Luhan, who looked oddly out of the world, and kissed him to bring him back to reality. He jolted, sensing that it might be a joke from one of the members, then kissed you on the lips once he found out it was his girlfriend, the one he loved.

"Alright, Baekhyun get up and do your solo song!" Suho called. The boys were practicing their individual pieces for their second solo concert - man, you were proud when Luhan told you that news. He deserved it - he had been practicing so hard, nearly exhausted out of his mind whenever he managed to squeeze time for you. 

You marveled at how Baekhyun could sing so well. You fell in love with his singing in high school, when was in the school talent show. Of course, the one you loved now, at present, was Luhan. You folded your feelings for him instantly when he told you he didn't feel the same way about you. However, you didn't stop being best friends for him - being their when his breakup with SNSD'S Taeyeon had been scandalous and messy, when he had family issues, that week when he lost his voice, that time when he messed up on a performance, and that time when anti-fans were hating on him online. In return, he was always there for you as well - when this guy kept hitting on you (even though you told him no so many times), when Luhan was promoting in China and a fight had occured because of the long-distance relationship, and when a close relative of yours ha ddied. 

"You were so good, Baekkie~" you cooed. He always had a childish face, so you felt the need to and baby him whenever you could. He plopped down next to you on the sofa, his face slightly flushed due to the embarassment, tired, but wanting to tease you back.

"Fell in love with my voice again, Nari?" he teased back. Beside you, Luhan stiffened. He was quite sensitive to the topic of you liking Baekhyun because it made him feel insecure. For a lot of reasons - first of all, Baekhyun had been Nari's first love. Luhan himself knew from firsthand experience that first loves were powerful feelings, and not easy to shake off or forget. Next, them two had known each other far more than he and Nari had - the bond, the memories would be slightly weaker than compared to the one with Baekhyun. Lastly, his voice. It was Baekhyun's voice that had intrigued Nari at first. Luhan was never considered one of the top three vocal of EXO by the general public - it was either D.O, Baekhyun, or Chen that had been called the vocal powerhouses. He was a lingering fourth or fifth. Somehow, although in the back of his head he knew that Nari loved him, he couldn't shake off the feelings that Nari had fallen in love again with Baekhyun, after hearing him sing. Their close interactions these days - yes, there was definitely a chance that history was repeating itself again. 

Admittedly, he was scared to lose you. He wanted to be the one making you laugh - that gorgeous smile of yours directed at him, at his jokes. Not Baekhyun. He somehow needed reassurance that she was still with him. He gripped your wrist, effectively pulling your attention away from Baekhyun. 

"Jagi?" he called softly, but loud enough for him to hear. Baekhyun had the sense to go away and leave you two alone in the practice room, but not before flashing a cheeky wink to you.

"Hmm?" you replied. 

"Are you free tonight? For a date?" he flashed a shy smiled at you - charming, but still shy nonetheless. Then you frowned. . You forgot your plan to eat ice cream at the park with Baekhyun tonight, to catch up on life. Wasn't it only fair to reject Luhan's offer, since the one made by Baekhyun was made prior to this one? Yes, that's right, you thought.

"Um. Actually. About that. I'm sorry, but I can't, Luhannie. I'm busy tonight," you mumbled, not wanting to see the disappointed look on his face. 

"Why not? We won't be able to see each other for weeks at least when concert time arrives," Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. Baekhyun, told his instinct. However, he told himself not to make assumptions - that led to fights and ultimately breakups.

"Well, you see, Baekhyun and I actually planned to catch up and eat ice cream tonight?" you asked timidly, the statement coming out more as a question. You felt a little careful too, treading on those waters as you knew Luhan was sensitive about Baekhyun. 

"You're totally in love with Baekhyun," Luhan informed you. He sounded bitter and angry - yet his eyes told of sorrow, disappointment, and fear - fear of  possibly losing you. "I should have known better."

"I am not!" you fired back indignantly. "Luhan. I'm really sorry I didn't have free time for you tonight. But he and I made perior commitments, and you can't expect me to fit my schedule for you last minute." 

"Yes, that's why I'm leaving you to be free for him. We're breaking up." Luhan's eyes were a supiscious red - telltale signs of being near tears. You wished you could hug him him but your stupid pride stood in the way. You stood there stiffly, your brain churning fast to process the words and your heart thumping against your ribcage. You suddenly felt weak when Luhan sniffled loudly and ran out the door, your knees threatening to give way to the floor. 

"Lu-" but his name came out as only a small, choked whisper and he didn't hear you. Instantly you crumpled to the ground and cried. You were crying for what seemed like hours on the practice room couch you didn't hear a footstep softly come in. It was Baekhyun.

"Oh god, Nari, what happened?" he asked.

"L-l-u-han, he thought I-I like you so he brok-ke up with me," you sobbed pitifully. 

"Because of me? Nari, do you?" 

"No! Of course I don't! 

"Then go clear it up with him!"

"I can't! He hates my guts right now!" 

"Just do it. Or you'll acutally lose him." 

- Thirty minutes later - 

You stood in front of the EXO dorm. Sighing heavily, you rapped on the door three times firmly. Tao opened the door, surprised to see you at such an hour. However, a look of displeasure crossed his face when he saw you.

"Get in here, Luhan's bawling his eyes out," Tao said. 

"Thanks, Tao," you said, smiling a small smile.

"Luhan?" you cautiously stepped into his room. There was a figure hunched up on the bed, not taking any notice of your prescence. He kept repeating a phrase - when you listened carefully, your heart broke. 

"Why him - why not me?" he kept crying on, repeating those words that piercd your heart. Not able to take more, you wrapped your arms around him, but he flinched.

"N-nari?" he whispered, his eyes shining red with tears ruining his makeup. "What are you doing here? Got tired of Baekhyun?"

"No, Luhan, it isn't like that. Please listen to me!"

"I think I saw enough to draw a logical conclusion, Nari," he said bitterly, looking at ground. "You're always hanging out with him. In the practice room, you hardly paid any attention to me! How do you think, me, knowing your history with liking him, felt? Maybe insecurity? Fear? I've been feeling this a lot lately - don't think I don't know about you meeting up with him in that restaurant, and texting him during our movie nights. He's been interrupting the precious time we have together, so what's the point? Although I love you, very, very much, there's a limit in which I can handle."

"Baekhyun and I are just friends. The love I have for him and you are different. The love for him is rather like a brother-to-sister one, while you, are the real boyfriend, the one I want the most hugs and kisses from. The one I will marry. The one my heart beats so fast by just looking at his face, or whenever he compliments me. I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. I'm really sorry, you know Baek's been having a hard time recently because of his breakup-"

"I love you," he interrupted your little speech by kissing your cheek. "And I'm sorry I made misassumptions. I won't ever doubt you two again. I'm sorry too."

"Doesn't beat my love for you."