D.O - Secret no more - WHEN YOU ARE D.O ARE CUDDLING IN HIS ROOM BUT THE MEMBERS INTERRUPT YOU

EXO ONE SHOTS - COMPILED COLLECTION - REQUESTS WELCOMED

You and D.O are cuddling in his room but the members interrupt you (requested)

It wa the weekend - and oh-so-coincidentally, your boyfriend, EXO’s Do Kyungsoo’s day off from training and schedules. He called you over to the dorm for the first time after his tour, and you bounded over, both of you hoping to have some quality time together because life got in the way again.

“Oppa!” you smiled cheerily as Kyungsoo opened the door with his big, heart-shaped grin.

 

“The other members are out,” he said, wrapping his arm around your waist. You pressed your lips against his, missing the touch of his soft mouth.

 

“So, what are we going to do today?” you asked as he led you to his and Kai’s shared room.

 

“You know, lazy day. Watching movies, catching up - we haven’t had proper time for two weeks. If that’s alright with you, babe?” he asked tentatively, nervous that you wouldn’t like his idea. His eyes grew big, waiting for your response.

 

“I like that. My boss drove me absolutely crazy this week, and made me work overtime for three days in a week. He hates me.”

 

“Tell me about it. We have all day, you know,” he said, chuckling lightly. He opened the door, not bothering to lock it since the rest of the group was out. His iPad lay on the middle of his bed.

 

“Cuddle time!” you suddenly squealed, excited. It had been a long time you just had one of those relaxed, nothing-special-but-special days with your boyfriend. You flung your bag on floor, and dived onto his bed. Kyungsoo followed you, mimicking your actions.

“Jagiyah, I really wanted to re-watch Harry Potter,” he began hesitantly, as if worried you had been hoping for some new movie you hadn’t watched. You internally laughed - he was always so worried about you not liking his ideas.

“Then let’s watch it!’ you said enthusiastically, making him smile wider, if that was possible.

You got comfortable, sitting and looking at the iPad that was now starting to play Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Kyungsoo joined you a few moments later, with chips and milk.

“Milk? Oppa, I thought you gave up on the idea of trying to grow.” you gave him an evil smirk, playfully punching his arm. He flushed red instantly.

“J-jagi, it’s not just about growing-” he stuttered.

“Yeah, yeah. It’s okay to try,” you joked. This time, he had to laugh along with you.

He adjusted himself so that his back was against the headboard, and you were sitting in between his stretched legs with your own stretched upwards, resting the iPad, his arms encircling yours, his face nuzzling into the crook of your neck.  

Kyungsoo was a private person - he was not really into PDA, light kisses here and there, but not heavy petting or affection in front of others - he saved for when you two were alone. You did not really mind that - you didn’t really wanted other members to see all the action you two had, not to mention you were a pretty closed person too. He once said that he was embarrassed the members would see this side of him - the lovey-dovey, cheesy-romantic side of him that was reserved for you, and you only.

“Hyunji-yah, you don’t know how much I missed you,” he said, before putting a light kiss on your nape, rocking you gently back and forth. “I really wanted to call you much more than I did, but the manager confiscated my phone during schedules and dance practices. I’m so, so sorry.” his brown orbs stared at you lovingly, asking for forgiveness. Of course you did - you knew he was an idol when you agreed to date him, and that he could not act as a boyfriend sometimes as his work, his dream forbid it.

“It’s okay, oppa - and is it just a coincidence, because my boss also confiscated my phone that time? Apparently I was fiddling around with too much.” he laughed, before humming to the theme song of Harry Potter.

“I love the theme song,” he said happily, almost dreamlike, locked in nostalgia of old memories of watching the very same movie. He snapped out of quickly, putting his attention back to you. “Now tell me about that boss of yours.” he grew quite serious - he knew roughly that you had recently been having clashes with your boss, but you two never had the time to discuss it thoroughly. You loved confiding in him - he always listened, buts spoke at the right time and gave great advice. It wasn’t often you two were able to have, lengthy, deep, heart-to-heart conversations - you intended to make most of the time given today.

“Okay,” you took a deep breath before starting your long rant, “I always knew something was off with him as soon as I entered the company, and he became my mentor. Turns out he had a thing for me.”

“Wait,” you heard a dangerously low voice coming from the back of your neck. “What? How old is he? When did this happen? Did he try to do anything?”

“Calm down, Kyungsoo-oppa,” you said, and he recomposed himself immediately, tightening his arms around you protectively as if the boss was going to turn up any second. He unconsciously drew circles on your arm with his thumb. “He’s been dropping hints for a few weeks now, and he even told all of my co-workers about it - I was so embarrassed when he suddenly asked me about in front of everybody when we all had dinner together. I was hoping that he would be drunk, and that he would forget about it the next day, but he didn’t.

“What did you say to him?” he asked quietly, as if afraid you come to tell him you were going to dump him for the boss.

“I said no, obviously. He’s five years older than me. I said I already had a boyfriend,” you heard a sigh of relief, then felt more nuzzling into your nape - “And then he was furious that I humiliated him in front of everybody. He demanded to know who my boyfriend was. He even dared to ask who my great boyfriend was, that was so good I turned him down! Of course, I didn’t tell him, but he’s now starting to think I was lying about it to turn him down nicely. He just doesn’t give up. Then he started being really irrational and unprofessional - to put it nice, at work, ordering me to do his personal matters, and yelling at me for the most trivial things, such as putting the wrong amount of sugar in his goddamn coffee - I wish I just spat on it instead, accidentally printing out a graph in color instead of saving company ink, and more. He even insulted you, and I was so mad about that.” you said bitterly. He gestured for you to go on, the movie paused at this point.

“He said you were probably a low-life criminal with an ugly face, and that’s why I didn’t show you to him or something.” you laughed at the boss’ childishness - you knew Kyungsoo was so the opposite of that description. Kyungsoo’s face darkened - although it was immature, it still hurt. He dearly wished you two could show off to the world about your relationship - but his job, his dream forbade that.

“Oh come on, oppa, you know you’re way better than that rude boss. I wanted to tell him you were no criminal - you were an idol, with millions of fans worldwide adoring you, with the most handsome, hot face a girl could ever ask for. And I am so lucky to have you. Oppa, don’t you forget that.” you cupped his cheek gently, placing a passionate kiss, loving the way his mouth felt on yours. He kissed you back fervently, never letting you go. You pulled back, not really wanting “bed action” today. Kyungsoo thought the same, and gently laid you down by your side on the bed, pulling the iPad down with you.

“Jagi, let’s just continue the movie,” he said, placing a chaste peck on your cheeks. You two were spooning, his arms still around you tightly while grasping the electronic device. His chin rested on the top of your head - you loved simple moments like this. He buried his nose in your hair, sighing gently in satisfaction. This went on for about thirty minutes. One of this thumbs were slightly under your shirt, rubbing random shapes on your hip bones slowly, another caressing your flat stomach. Then suddenly, there was loud banging and the door opened with a flourish.

“HEY - HYUNJI, ARE YOU THERE?” you heard the boisterous voice of Chen shout. All the members burst in, gawking at the sight. Chanyeol and Baekhyun instantly began wolf-whistling.

“Ooh~hyung! Being all romantic, I see!” Kai laughed.

“We never knew you had this side to you!” Suho laughed, slapping an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder. You grinned sheepishly at Kyungsoo, whose eyes were so big they were about to pop out. His face was a deep tomato red.

“I guess we came at a bad time,” everybody high-fived each other.

“Guess they found out,” you said, chuckling a bit. Kyungsoo groaned.