XIUMIN - WHEN YOU TWO ARE CAUGHT DATING BY THE OTHER EXO MEMBERS

EXO ONE SHOTS - COMPILED COLLECTION - REQUESTS WELCOMED

Xiumin - when you two are in a relationship, but the EXO members find out (you are a normal person)

 

“Minnie oppa!” you called out, and within seconds, your boyfriend, Xiumin of EXO, turned back, smiling happily. It was early in the morning, and he had a three-day, mini break from performing or training. Although he would have preferred you two hang out in his dorm, it would be out of questions as the other group members did not know of him dating yet. He wanted to keep this aspect of his life private - if they knew, they would bombard him with questions, and he didn’t like that.

 

“Soobin-ah!” he had his signature grin with his gums showing.

 

You both had been dating for about five weeks - relatively new. You guys met at a coffee shop, where you two had bumped into each other. You accidentally spilled coffee all over him, and paid for another one for him. Xiumin had made the first move by sitting across you for the remainder of your stay in the cafe, and had nervously stammered out a “would you like to hang out with me more?” before jolting out of the shop, but not before he left his phone number on a napkin. Then the next dates had normally consisted of meeting up at that coffee shop (your fate place, as you called it), which happened to be near his dorm (the reason he had been there in the first place), and went to some other place after talking endless hours.

 

Today you went in the early hours to the mall, so that not a lot of fans, and people in general would be there. Xiumin wore a snapback in an attempt to disguise his light pink, conspicuous hair, with sunglasses. You were just shopping, while you guys talked. That was the best thing about him - your conversations never ceased to end, and he was also so attentive when listening to you.

 

“Overdose promotions are going great, we’re going to perform on M Countdown, which is exciting. And guess what, jagiyah? I almost got caught yesterday!” he recounted, looking at some more hats.

 

What?” for a second, you freaked out. You weren’t really ready for the other members to know about you and him, although you would have to tell them sooner or later. Then you caught the “almost” part, and heaved a small chuckle of relief. “Woah. What happened?”

 

“Well, we were watching a movie, but I texted you. Remember? Then we continued chatting, so I didn’t really focus on my movie. I was laughing at your jokes and stuff when Luhan looked over, but I shut my phone down before he saw the conversation or anything. Then when I went to the bathroom, some of the guys tried to unlock my phone and look who I was texting.”

 

The rest of the day went happily and you ended up getting couple snapbacks, one of those plain, black leather ones with five stars in the back. He even surprised you in the end with a pair of silver couple rings, a simple one with a big diamond studded in the middle, with smaller ones dotting the sides. It was elegant and beautiful, You had never guessed that Xiumin would be into so much couple stuff - you already had matching bracelets and anklets, as well as necklaces. In public, all he did was keep his arm around your shoulder, or occasionally your waist, and light kisses down your cheek or forehead. You never knew that he wanted to show you off - you guys - so much. Wearing your newly-found couple ring, twirling it around your finger, you bid him farewell as you got into your car.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night

 

You had been showering when you heard your phone ring. I’ll get it later - you thought, furrowing your brows slightly. You never enjoyed having your showers disrupted - you often thought about deep topics in that bathroom, and ruining that was like ruining your train of thought.

 

5 missed calls

Minnie oppa ❤

Minnie oppa ❤

Minnie oppa ❤

Minnie oppa ❤

Minnie oppa ❤

 

You called back immediately. Within moments, he answered.

“Minseok oppa?” you said. Why would he call you so late at night?

 

“When’s our next date?” the other end of the phone asked, in a deep voice. Why did it seem like his voice got deeper suddenly

 

“I don’t know oppa, you said something about tomorrow or two days later. Weren’t we planning to go to the movies at night-time?” you frowned. Usually he liked to plan all the dates by himself, with occasional contributions from you.

 

Then you heard sudden yelling from the other line. It was a familiar voice “HEY! GIVE MY PHONE BACK - WHO ARE YOU CALLING?” Now thoroughly confused, you wondered if it was actually Xiumin calling you the whole time. His voice had sounded different, not the soft voice you liked, but you didn’t question it since it was his phone. If he was calling from his own phone, they why would somebody else yell at him to give his phone -

 

“Soobin-ah! ” your guesses were confirmed - it was back to what was unmistakably Xiumin.

 

“Was it you calling me?”

 

“No! Jagiyah, It was Chanyeol - oh god, he found out. Well, all the group members did.” you gripped your phone tightly.

 

“What? How? Kim Minseok, if you’re kidding I swear I’ll -” you were cut off.

 

“No! I’m not kidding,” you heard a faint giggle. “Well, they would have found out soon anyways. Well, can you come to the dorms tomorrow morning? They all want to meet you as soon as possible! I’ll give you the address.”

 

“But -”

 

“Jagi, no buts. Just come over, okay? It’ll be fun. You can pinch my cheeks at the end of the day if it isn’t.”

 

“Fine. I love you, oppa. Goodnight!” you smiled to yourself. You loved the feeling of Xiumin's cheeks - soft and pinchworthy - as you would say.

 

BYE JAGI!”  a voice that seemed like Chanyeol’s shouted.

 

“I LOVE YOU JAGIYAH!” you heard another voice yell, then more laughing ensued.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You just decided to wear the charcoal grey denim shirt Xiumin insisted you wear - "Jagi! Oppa's going to wear that, you should wear it too, you know?" he had whined earlier on the phone. You chuckled lightly at how your boyfriend wanted to do so much things together. Underneath that you wore a plain black dress, and accentuated your overall features with some light, natural makeup.

 

You were nervous - what if they didn't like her? You frowned instantly at that thought. You quickly made a mental resume of yourself - 23 years old, had a 2 age year difference with Xiumin, was studying business at Korea University, dated Xiumin for five weeks, loved coffee - oh stop it, Soobin. It's a friendly meeting, not a job interview, you thought to yourself. Then a moment later you were already nervous again, fiddling with the ends of your skirt.

 

Xiumin greeted you at the entrance, and noticed you playing with your hands. He grapsed it tightly, intertwining them together. His palms felt so warm and soft - and made you feel safe and not nervous at all.

 

"Ready?" he asked, pecking you on the cheeks.

 

"Yeah," you said breathlessly, looking at the dormhouse in front of you.

 

"They're a little noisy though."

 

"Oh, not probably more than I can handle, oppa."

 

"We can bet on that. Let's go in!"

 

You took one last deep breath and rung the bell.

 

"Welcome!" Baekhyun (the one, you remembered as Xiumin told you, with droopy eyes) instantly opened the door.

 

"You're Soobin, right?" Chanyeol (the one with elf-like ears and big eyes) asked.

 

"Ooh, they're wearing couple shirts! Damn, I never knew Minseok hyung would be so cheesy!" Chen laughed hard.

 

And Xiumin was right - she was literally smothered by questions. She tried to answer them as calmly as possible, and correctly, as she hoped.

 

"How long have two been dating?" Suho asked, smiling gently. H

 

"About five weeks, right, oppa?" you replied, a faint splash of red threatening to appear on your cheeks. Xiumin nodded, proud as if that was the biggest acomplishment he ever had.

 

“It was kind of obvious, you know,” Chen stated, and you saw Xiumin go red. He had obviously thought he had done a pretty good job of hiding the relationship. "We were supecting he was seeing someone about a three weeks ago." Everybody laughed.

 

“Yah, hyung would always go out early to that cafe on his free days and come back later at night. Who in the world stays at coffee shops for like, 16 hours?” Baekhyun laughed. You blushed red - that was true. Xiumin said that he had lied that he was just staying at the cafe the whole time.

 

"Oh. I hoped that lie worked." Xiumin sheepishly grinned at you, while the others cooed.

“Besides, hyung, why would hide such a beautiful girlfriend?” Chanyeol pointed to you.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

A/N:

Hi, this was my first scenario! Hope you enjoy, and remember that any coincidental parts of the story that may collide with another author's work is purely incidental. You can private message me scenario requests!

Love you all :3