Chap. 7

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(3 rd person)

After my class; yes, I'm the dancing teacher in my OWN school, I take shower and change to the new outfit to pick Mark's fiancee. Song Ahrin. I doesn't attend the party that Mark's family did because at that time I was at oversea; out from South Korea. So, I haven't see her in person.

*Seems like I need to ask each ladies in front of that university~*

Oh, there is a lady stand there. Alone..

*Hmm~ maybe that's her.*

"Hello, are you Song Ahrin?"

I  ask the lady that I think that she is Mark's fiancee.

"Y-yes?? It's me, Ahrin. Who are you?"

That I let out a relieve smile and I introduce myself to her.

"My name is Jackson. Jackson Wang; Mark's bestfriend. He asked me to pick you up because he has an urgent meeting right now. He said that he's sorry to you that he can't have the dinner with you tonight."

"Haih~ Whatever. So?"

"So?"

"You said that you are pick me up. Why he ask you to pick me up?"

"Oh? Ah~ he told me to send you to the address that he gave me. Let's go?"

"Can I trust you that you're not a kidnapper?"

She points her index finger to me with big eyes yet suspicious one and in a postion that ready to run away. I let out a hearty laugh as I think that her actions are too cute.

"You can believe me. Don't worry, I'm not a psychotic man."

"Alright.."

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Jackson's P.O.V)

We get into my car and head to her house; as Mark had gave to me just now.

"So, introduce?"

I said while driving the car as she look at me with a confuse face.

"Introduce? For what? It's not like we'll meet in the future anyway. I don't know you well too. Why must I introduce me to you?"

She back to the car window while mumbles herself.

*Too careful huh~ Aigoo.. Cute!*

"Well~ if you don't want it's okay. But, if you want to know about me, ask Mark. We're bestfriend anyway."

"Okay."

She answers without look at me.

*Hard-to-get type of girl. Mark is too lucky to have her as his wife~*

 

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Mark's P.O.V)

"Have a seat. Okay. Can you explain what's problems that your company had caused??"

"Pardon?"

The leader of the project; Junmin make a 'shock' expression. And I doesn't buy it at all.

"As we had recognise this plan, you had make the mistakes by miscalculate the profit and you chose to buy a cheap materials to make the airplane. Don't you think that it will cause any dangerous life if there are passengers get into this plane? You want to kill someone? Talk to me now. It's not just your name will be tainted wrongly, but it is also involve our name; Tuan Corporation. And if this accident occurs someday, we'll not hesitatedly sue Yoo Enterprise and we'll make sure that Yoo Enterprise will never in the business world. Do you want to responsible all of this STUPID ' so you called it is mistakes'? Tell me!"

I slam the plan's folder and it's cause all the Yoo Enterprise's presenters low their heads down. I send my death glares to each one of them.

*Stupid workers. How can that company has such this useless workers!?*

All of them shut their mouths.

"Do you want me to cancel this project?! Huh!?"

"P-please, Mr Tuan. We'll fix this plan again and we'll resend it back within 2 weeks."

"No. I want it tomorrow morning sharp on 7 o'clock in the morning on my office's table. If not, we'll cancel this project. Meeting dismiss."

I walk out of the meeting room with messy mind and go to my own office to relax for a while. When I look at the time, it's already 7 p.m.

*Gah~ that freaking meeting last too long..*

 

=knock knock=

"Come in."

I sit comfortablely and take a deep breath before Joonhyuk comes in.

"I'm sorry sir for disturbing. Here are the folders that you need to sign immediately before Mr Yeongwon brings it tomorrow morning to Japan."

"Alright. Leave it on the desk. Anything else?"

"Nothing sir. Would you like some latte? You look like too stress."

"Aigoo~ Yes, I would like too. Thank you, Joonhyuk-ssi."

"Latte will come immediately, sir. I go first."

"Alright."

I message my own forehead to relax out my stress veins just now. But then, I remember back to Ahrin.

*Gah~! Today is such a tough day~ I'm sorry Ahrin-ah for cancel the dinner...*

Then, my phone rings.

 

"Yo bro~"

"Yeah, Jackson-ah. What is it? Have you send Ahrin home?"

"Of course~ What's happened in that so-urgent meeting?"

"Oh gosh~ Don't ask me that. You know, it's just too stress. What the hell that stupid workers of Yoo Enterprise just did? They make a 'mistakes that we can call' that can make other people lifes' fly away?"

"What they did?"

"They cut out the budget that we already set for them to buy all the materials to build the airplanes, but they said they 'miscalculated' the budget and all the plans they change without our discussion??! And they asked for another chance. No freaking way I'll cooperate with company which is make a the stupidest 'mistakes' that I ever heard in my life. Why would I? But, I doesn't let them go easily. 'Better suffer before die.' You know me what I'll do if the situation like this."

"Well well~ Send the document within a few freaking hours; 7 in the morning sharp on your table. Gah~ Mark Tuan. You're quiet cruel yo' know~"

"Not my fault that I grow in such a cruel world."

"Aigoo~ Depends on you, Mark. Anyway, You're lucky man! You got such a great future wife. I'm jealous you know~"

"Huh? Lucky being set in an arranged marriage? No no~ I felt like a freaking naive man that his life has been set by their own parent wihtout asking my own opinion. It was like, hell man~! But, I would not mind if we just sharing in the same roof while doing our own business as we doesn't see each other. It's not like she's my type anyway and plus I doesn't have time to freaking think another problems other than company problems."

"Mark, she's precious. You can see just through her way with stranger. Just now, she even asked me if I really your friends and she doubted me that if I really a kidnapper. Ay, hello~ This is Jackson Wang. No one ever think that I'm a kidnapper with only my look. She's wise and she's seems a type that doesn't jump into a conclusion without making any observations. She's a precious jewel. You must take care of her before other man steal her away. I'm remind you that."

"Huh~ Whatever Jackson. But, I still protect my own properties and just mine. No one else can share or steal what is mine. Like her as we'll say our vows. Start from that moment, she's my properties. So, don't worry. But, I still doesn't think that I can has any serious relationship since I know it will cause another problems."

"Yeah yeah~ Your overprotective button has been kick out. I know you. But still, just take care of her."

"Alright~ Don't worry. Thanks for the advice, man."

"No prob bro~"

"Okay, I have some documents that waiting to been sign. See you later. Don't forget my wedding."

"Don't worry. Okay, meet you on that day. See ya~"

"Okay. See ya."

As I end the call, Joonhyuk; my personal assistant has set the latte on my table.

"Here is the latte, sir. Anything else?"

"No. Thank you Joonhyuk-ssi. You can go back home now. I'm sorry for making you oer work and now already past the work time. Has anyone else go back home?"

"Yes sir. Everyone has go back home. Don't overwork sir. It's not good for you since you'll get marry soon. Anyway, sir. As I got the new schedules, you'll have to choose the wedding stuffs tomorrow on 10 in the morning with your future wife. Don't forget, sir."

"Oh my~! I almost forgot it. Thank you again Joonhyuk-ssi for remind me that one."

"It's okay, sir. It's my job anyway. I'm go back home first sir."

"Okay. You can go back home now. Good night."

"Okay. Good night, sir."

After Joonhyuk walks out of my office, my mind remember back to Ahrin.

*Why Jackson said like that? Precious jewel? He's not the type that talk about woman this much... Oh God~ Jackson is not like that. He's my bestfriend and he must know his limit right? Stop thinking too much, Mark. Huh~ another documents to check before I can go back home.*

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Hello everyone~

So~~ Who he is???

Yeah~ Jackson Wang!! Nice guess for subscribers that guess right~

A BIG CLAP~!!!

Plus, this is such a long chapter right? I made it to replace my previous short chapters before..

So, here are some pictures of Jackson Wang~

In this story, he is a dancer teacher and sports~

Yup! He build an art+sport school..

Nice right? ^^

Anyway, enjoy it~

*pics are not mine..*

photo -Jackson-jackson-got7-37275243-500-500_zpsd83968de.jpg

photo -Jackson-got7-36888110-498-500_zpsb1212f16.png

photo BdRcaxDCEAAY_Aapnglarge_zps55480dec.png

 

These two bestfriends~:

photo tumblr_mz81loGTH51todnsao1_500_zpsa6d066c6.jpg

photo large1_zps5d5f62af.jpg

photo 10520364_677460009013123_980883371_a_zps19a237c0.jpg