Chap. 14

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{No One's P.O.V}

As we arrive at the entrance of the Incheon Airport, medias loaded around us and also the reporters. Mark forcefully grabs Ahrin's hand so she will not lost in the sea of medias.

"Mr Tuan, how long is both of you dating?"

"Mr Tuan, is TN Corporation and SGF Corporation combine together due to the marriage between both of you?"

"How you know Song Ahrin?"

"Mrs Song, how is Mark in his daily life?"

"Mrs Song, is Mark your first love?"

"Sorry, Mr Tuan. Is it an arranged marriage?"

All questions loaded at the same time but once the last question was asked by one of the reporters, Mark stops in front of the camera.

"It is not arranged marriage. We love each other. And sorry, we are late for the flight. We'll answer your questions at the press conference later."

Then, all bodyguards protect Mark and Ahrin to the check-in counter. Both of them proceed there and after that, they walk straight to the plane. They set themselves in the first class seats. Then, the journey to Malaysia begin.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{Mark's P.O.V}

After 1 hour in the plane, my stomach starts to grumble.

*Aish~ Why I didn't take breakfast these morning?*

"Ahrin, do you hungry?"

Ahrin stops reading and she looks at me.

"Yeah~ I'm a little bit hungry. You?"

"Yeah, me too. Wait. Miss, can we get the meals to eat right now?"

The stewardess gives us the menus and we see that it is Malaysia cuisine.

"Can I ask, which meals is the most delicious?"

"Ah, yes. We suggest for you to choose Nasi Lemak since it is Malaysia's main meals or you also can try Roti Jala with chicken curry. Other than that, we also prepare village fried rice and satay. For satay, we have beef satay and chicken satay."

"The drinks?"

"We also suggest both of you to try Teh Tarik or ABC aka Red bean Ice. Which one you want? Mr Tuan and Mrs Tuan?"

Ahrin smiles as it sounds so delicious.

"I think I want to try this Roti Jala and ABC."

Ahrin says while smile to the stewardess. The stewardess also smiles towards her.

*She's so friendly. Maybe I can be her friend..*

Ahrin's thought and she asks her.

"Sorry, do you a Malaysian?"

"Yes, I'm Malaysian. Why?"

"My name is Song Ahrin and-"

"Pardon me here, it is Ahrin Tuan right now."

Marks says and he looks at Ahrin. Ahrin rolls her eyes at him.

"Yea yeah~ Ahrin Tuan. Can I be your friend? You seem so friendly and you didn't spazzing over us. Unlike the other at the airport these morning."

"Sure, I'm glad to be your friend. My name is Nurul Rahimah. You can call me Rahimah."

The stewardess ;Rahimah shows her hand to shake with Ahrin and Ahrin gladly shakes her hand with Rahimah. But then, Mark fakely cough as he is the one that seat between those girls.

"Can I order the meals too?"

Mark says and he smiles to Rahimah too as he also agree with Ahrin to be her friend.

"I am sorry, Mr Tuan. Can I take the order?"

"I want Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik. And since you are my wife's new friend, you can call me Mark only. And I hope you will not burden to be a friend to two heirs of the biggest companies."

"I am not burden since my father is a businessman too. My family does has our own company. It is call Genting Group. It is one of the company for people to have fun and for entertain. We have many segment there and for me, it's same like Lotte World. You can go there."

Rahimah says and Mark+Ahrin really happy since they have international friend which is that doesn't look at them just for wealth. But, a sincere one.

"Alright, if we have time, we'll sure go there."

Ahrin says while she's claps her hands.

"If that so, I'm go first since I need to serve your meals."

"Oh, sure~ We're hungry now.."

Ahrin says and Rahimah walks away from the couple. Then, they enjoyed the meals as the journey getting near to Malaysia.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{Ahrin's P.O.V}

We have arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. It is really beautiful and look so modern. Luckily, there is no medias and cameras unlike at Incheon just now. Then, there is another man like the Uncle Yoo before ;a chauffeur too.

"Welcome to Malaysia, Mr and Mrs Tuan."

"Thank you. Well, where are we heading after this?"

Mark asks as we walk to the limosine that was parked outside the airport.

"As planned, Mr and Mrs Tuan will check in Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa for 3 days, then we'll head to Fraser Hill at Pahang for another 3 days. On the 7th day, we'll back to Sunway Resort and both of you can do anything leisure for the whole day of the 7th day. It was all the plan for Mr and Mrs Tuan."

"Seems good. Well, let's go."

Then, we starts another journey to the resort that the chaufeur said.

 

//30 minutes later//

We arrived at one of the top hotels in Malaysia and we check in to the suite room. And it is really spacious and I love it.

"Nice one."

He says and he plops onto the bed. Then, he looks at me.

"Get the feel for this night, babe?"

I roll my eyes at him and mock him.

"Get the hell of that thought from your mind, dude.."

I turn from him and take a tour in the room. It is really increable...

"Wow~ I wish that this is my room at Seoul later on..."

"Well, if you want I'll make it."

Mark whispers behind me and I turn around just to meet his chest. Yes, I know I'm short... wait, is 165 cm is short?? Or it is just he's too tall?? Duh~

"I just said.. don't take it too serious, dude.."

Then I walk around more and I arrive at the balcony just to get welcome by a scenery of the capital sity of Malaysia ;Kuala Lumpur. A knock at the door make Mark walks to the door.

"I'm sorry, Mr Tuan. Are you tired or we can continue the journey to the next destination?"

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{Mark's P.O.V}

"I'm sorry, Mr Tuan. Are you tired or we can continue the journey to the next destination?"

I tell the chauffeur to wait a minute for me to ask Ahrin.

"Ahrin, do you want to go to the next place or you want to stay here for today?"

"Well, I didn't tired yet. So, let's go."

We get our necessary things ;our wallet, ID card and etc.; and we go out to go to the next destination.

"So, what can I call you?"

"Call me Uncle Kim. I'm Korean but I was sent by Mr and Mrs Tuan ;your parent;. I'm glad too to be your chauffeur since I have been stayed here for abour 6 years before I moved to S.Korea last year."

"Alright, Uncle Kim. Where are we going now?"

"For now, it is already lunch. So, I'll bring you to eat local meals before we'll go to Kuala Lumpur Bird Park."

"Sounds good."

 

//after lunch//

Wehead to the place that Uncle Kim said. Along the journey, I manage to see the surrounding and I already felt excited to go around here and I already let all the demand that our parents want ;tehy said they want something else; but no way we'll do it. They know it.

"Alright, Mr&Mrs Tuan. We are here."

We get out from the limo and smile already plastered at my face.

"Sir, I'll wait here. Both of you can go inside and strolling around. You just get in and the workers in there are ready to give their service if you need anything."

"Okay, if that so. Let's go Ahrin."

Mark says and he grabs my hand. I stop from walking.

"Can you don't hold my hand? I can go by myself."

Once I said it, I can see Mark's expression changed to frust one. Then, he whispers to me.

"You think I want it, huh? What if Mom and Dad'd spies will tell to them? You want us to get lecture by our parents again? Even though in this world left just us, I will not ever has the guts to hold you, understand?"

I don't know why, but by his words just now makes me to start tears up. I just choked down my saliva to prevent the tears from fall down. Then, he harshly grabs my hand and pull me along with him.

*What'll happen during this vacation? Is this vacation or just a hell journey for me..*

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Olla.. sorry for this bored chapter.. I want to update yesterday, but my parent want to go a vacation, so I went yesterday...

Comment your respond down there~

And here are some pictures that I found from searching about Malaysia..

Bye-bye~ ^^

Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa:

154770_ajim.jpg

Suite room:

pyramid-suites-studios.jpg

Bathroom:

31263148.jpg

sunway-resort-hotel-spa.jpg