Chap. 6

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Ahrin's P.O.V)

I already waited for that 'busy' Mark for freaking an hour with this spring wind and other people look at me ;as I 'famous' because of that arranged marriage's news but he's still not arrive!

*Grrrrr~!! Why would I believe at him that he'll pick me after classes~! My GOD!! Is this my future husband?? Hah! No way I'll fall in love with him if he's like this. Promise Broker!!*

While I curse him in my mind, a car stops in front of me and a man gets out from the driver side.

*Who he is??? O.M.G! A kidnapper??!! But, a kidnapper doesn't ride such a Lamborghini~!*

"Hello, are you Song Ahrin?"

"Y-yes?? It's me, Ahrin. Who are you?"

Then that man smiles widely and he introduces himself.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Mark's P.O.V)

Now is 4.30 p.m. and I'm on my way to Ahrin's university.

 

=phone's ringing=

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Sir, we just got the news that there are some mistakes that workers from Yoo Enterprise did for the project that we cooperate with them. Do you want to do a meeting now?"

"How bad is that mistakes?"

"It is that when Miss Miyoung re-checked the plans of their resume that there are mistakes that we can conclude that Yim Enterprise tried to change the plans without acknowledge us."

"Okay. Make a meeting between us and them. Make sure they arrive in the meeting room in 20 minutes. If not, we'll cancel the project between them and us. I'm on my way to the office."

Then, I forcely drive back to the company and before that, I call my bestfriend to accompany her.

*I believe at him. He's my bestfriend anyway.*

"Hello? Yah~ can you accompany Ahrin after her classes? Say to her that I'm not able to have dinner with her tonight. Send her to her house. I'll text you the address after this."

"But, bro.. I have a dance class right now."

"When is your class finish?"

"For about another 45 minutes?"

*sighs*

"It's okay. Just go to Sungkyungkwan University after your class. I have an urgent meeting right now."

"No prob."

"Thanks bro~ I owe you this time. Okay, bye."

"Bye."

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Nobody's P.O.V)

Mark arrives at the company with his casual outfit which is makes other workers; especially ladies gapes their mouth and giddily smiles at Mark.

*Oh please~ If you all give me that look, I'll fire you! Here is not for flirty, but for works!*

I stop the tracks and look at the 'useless' workers.

"All of you; in that group are fired. Joonhyuk-ssi, please tell Junhong to find another workers to replace the one that just got fired. Okay?"

"Alright sir."

"Great. I'm going to my office first, then I'll be in the meeting room. Make sure you get ready all the files that related with that project and call all the workers that involve with the project that we cooperate with Yoo Enterprise. I'll going straight to the meeting room. Go."

 

"Okay sir."

Mark walks with a tight face; completely not in a good mood to the meeting room with only his casual outfit.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Mark's P.O.V)

What is right now?? That Yoo Enterprise really getting my nerve. Why must problems always coming right before another big problem arrive; right at the time before the wedding. It's not like I love the wedding nor I hate the wedding, but I still not ready to  have any relationship and this is really disturbing me.  I enter the room and my workers that involve already get their seats.

*Now... waiting for another behalf...*

After 15 minutes waiting in the meeting room; all the time I used to recognise the problems that Miyoung had detected before. Yoo Enterprise's team has come and they also get their own seats in the tense room.

"Have a seat. Okay. Can you explain what's problems that your company had caused??"

There~ the meeting starts and I have no more thought about the dinner. Busy and headache of the problems.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Hello to you all~

Sorry for this 'not too long' update..

Getting busy with some problems..

Anyway, this picture that I searched is the one that Mark wore for that day and along the meeting.

Take a look~

AND

Make a guess WHO IS MARK'S BESTFRIEND THAT HE ASKED TO ACCOMPANY AHRIN~

THANK YOU~! ^^

 

10592683_274548749415496_653448794902697