Chap. 11

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

//skip to their wedding day as the days that before their wedding were as their usual routines//

{Ahrin's P.O.V}

 

Okay, honestly I am freaking nervous even though this is not my-willingly- wedding. It is arranged marriage, yet it makes I feel nervous like a hell. Right now, I am sitting while the stylist braided my hair and did my make-up. I requested at her to make my make-up a little bit natural rather that put make-up until 2 inch. After that, she put the veil onto my head. Then, she put the jewellery; necklace and bracelet onto me ; that Mark had bought before. After a while ; it really means I used 2 hours to do all of this ; the stylist brings me to the front of a big mirror. 

"You are beautiful, will-be Mrs Tuan."

The stylist smiles sweetly at me. Without I realise, I smile onto the image in front of me.

*Is this me? Song Ahrin?*

"Yes, it is you darling~"

I turn back then I see my parent and Tuan's. Eomma hugs me first then Mark's mom hugs me. Tears suddenly start to whelming at my eyes. But then, eomma wipes it for me before it make my face ugly back.

"Don't cry.. It's not good for a bride to cry on this happy day~ Hmm.."

"That's right. This is the happiest day for us. So, no tears okay?"

Dad (Mark's father) convinces me to not cry. I inhale for enough oxygen so it can calm down my nervous feeling.

"The bride, you can get ready with Mr Song at the entrance. The ceremony is about to start."

The wedding planner that Mark and I had met before said to us in the room to make me get ready at the entrance with appa.

"Let's go, honey."

"Alright, appa."

Then, we walk out from the room and eomma, mom and dad go to the seats that already made for them. While appa and I are standing in front of the entrance. We just need to wait for the signal then we'll enter the church ;as the place for the wedding ceremony.

"The bride with her father will enter now."

The MCs announce for our entering and I my dry lips ;yet it already put with lipstick ; and we enter slowly. Following the rhythm of the music. From here, I already see Mark that handsomely in his tuxedo. At my right side, I can see eomma, mom and dad smiling and clapping for me. At the left side, I can see Mark's friends and also Yoongi oppa.

*Oppa is here?!*

I quickly hide the shockness that even Yoongi attends my wedding event even though he was just arrived a few days before. Without I know, I already stand in beside Mark and we face each other. Then, Mark unknowingly holds both of my hands firmly.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{No One's P.O.V}

 

"Do you, Mark Yi-En Tuan accept Song Ahrin as your wife?"

"I, Mark Yi-En Tuan, take you, Song Ahrin, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and as my wife.I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness, in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity."

"Do you, Song Ahrin accept Mark Yi-En Tuan as your husband?"

"I, Song Ahrin, take you, Mark Yi-En Tuan, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a litlle more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

"Now, I announce both of you as husband and wife officially. Groom may kiss the bride."

Mark nearer his face to Ahrin as the moment priest said the 'magical' sentence. But, no way Mark will kiss her. So, he just cover Ahrin's face then his lips just 1 cm apart from Ahrin's corner lips, then he stops there.

"You think I will? Don't dream it."

As Mark whispered, Ahrin's face change 360 degree. Then, Mark further his face and they face the guests. Ahrin is forcely to smile to the guests same goes to Mark. After the ceremony, all the guests ;actually the guests are not that much, enough just their closest persons only ; the guests are staying back into their rooms in the hotel that Tuan's and Song's booked for the guests. Mark and Ahrin go to their room in that hotel to get ready for evening event. As Ahrin and Mark enter the room, silence fills the room. Then, a beep from Ahrin's phone that indicates someone call her. When she looks at the screen, it is Yoongi calls her. She knows that she must be questions a lot by Yoongi. She answers the call.

"Yes, oppa?"

"Meet me at the garden at the backyard of this hotel now."

Ahrin starts to nervous at the second when Yoongi's voice sounds serious.

*Oppa never use this tone at me.. Did I do something wrong?*

"Alright. I'll go down now."

Then, Yoongi ends the call just like that. After Ahrin changes the dress into her casual outfit, she goes out from the room quitely as Mark is sleeping on the bed.

*Seems like he's tired.. I just go out for a while. It would not take long. No need to left him any note meh~*

Ahrin shrugs and she walks out from the room heading to the place that Yoongi told her to. As she asked the workers there, she arrives not longer after that. Then, she sees Yoongi that is sitting on the bench at the garden.

*I don't know that this hotel has such a beautiful garden~*

"Oppa! Why are you want to meet me here?"

Ahrin says as she sits beside him and looks at him. Then, Yoongi looks at her straight into her eyes.

"Do you really want this marriage?"

"Huh?"

Ahrin dumbfounds at what Yoongi tells at her.

"At the first place, do you really love Mark? So, you agree to marry him?"

Ahrin sighs and she face to the front. Take a look at the beautiful garden.

"Actually oppa. We were arranged. I do not love him at all. It is all our parents' plans. I was forced. And I don't know how to decline it."

"So, it was a forced? I doesn't expect at all that auntie and uncle will do it."

"Well~ Now it is really happen. And I don't think that if I can accomplish all the vows that we just did these morning. I don't think that it will be fulfill."

Ahrin looks at her hands and suddenly Yoongi's hands are holding her hands.

"Ahrin-ah. Oppa wants to tell you something."

Ahrin starts to nervous as she looks at Yoongi.

"I love you. A lot. From the moment I see you at the cafe at the Canada. Actually, the reason I come and stay here is because of you. I want to claim you back. I want to confess to you and make you my wife. I want to live with you forever. I want to see you every morning beside me. I only want you to see me only. As your husband. I just doesn't expect this happen at all. Beside, no one ever tell me about this before. Why you doesn't tell me at all? Do you know that at the moment I got the PhD certificate on the graduate day, I already set at my mind that now I want you. I want you to be mine. Only you. That's why I doesn't look at the other girls at all. My mind only occupied by you. I miss you all the time. At the time you want to move here, I was miserable. Thank God that there were Jungkook and Hoseok with me and they convinced me that you will not pleased to see me like that. And I did it well. It is because I think of you."

Ahrin startles at the confession of Yoongi towards her. Actually, Ahrin DO have feeling at Yoongi. That's why she always blush at the time Yoongi cares at her, asks her if she do fine, if she already ate, does she have any problems. He also always asks her if she stress and he always beside her. All the time. Even though Ahrin knows that at Canada is night time while at Seoul is daylight, Yoongi always answers her calls even though he's tired of all the classes and project that he must finish it. but, she never has the courage to confess at him. She knows that at Canada, many girls are swooning over him and ask him to be their boyfriend. But as far as she know, Yoongi never has a girlfriend yet he always tell her that he already has someone in his heart. Only Yoongi never tell her who is that girl. So, Ahrin slowly starts to insecure and she decided to just forget her feeling to him and she moved to Seoul.

"Oppa. I don't know if this is right, but I think it is already late. I am someone's wife. I ha-"

"It is never late as long as you doesn't love him. Never."

Yoongi cut her sentence as he looks really determined and he holds her hand really firm. Like he never want to let her go. Ahrin starts to cry as she felt really regret of this wedding.

"Oppa, please. Don't do this."

Ahrin's eyes already in tears and she looks at him. Yoongi's face shows everything what he felt. It shows that he's frustrated and in pain. Ahrin lets his hand go and she stands up ready to go back to her room back. Then, Yoongi holds her back. He grabs her wrist and make her face him again.

"Please, Ahrin. Just for once let me ask you. Do you... love me too?"

Ahrin in dilemma as Yoongi asks her that question. She bites her lips.

*Just be brave, Song Ahrin!*

"Ye-yes. I do. But, I am someone's wife now, so I c-"

Before Ahrin can complete her sentences, she finds that Yoongi hugs her tightly and she feels that Yoongi's lips is on her. She closes her eyes and decides to let her feeling pours into the kiss.

*Just this once. Please... Let me do this.. Forgive me, Mark.*

And both of them melt into the kiss as it slowly become more passion.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Hello~ This chapter, I think that this is the longest chapter that I ever did.

So, what do you think of Yoongi??

See ya~