Chap. 3

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Nobody's P.O.V)

Mr and Mrs Tuan go to the stage along with Mark.

"Hello and good evening to you all. Thank you for attending this event. We really appreciate it. Well, the main point here is TN Corporation will have their new CEO. Represent Mark Yi-En Tuan, the new CEO for TN Corporation."

Mark walks to the fron and approaching his father. They give father-son hug and he reach the microphone.

"Good evening to all the guests that coming tonight. As the new CEO, I hope that all my seniors [?] can gives me more advices and you can expect me to handle the company. And thank you for choosing TN Corporation as your partnership. Good night and thank you once again."

As Mark done his speech, all guests claps and they smile as satissfied with the new CEO. But then, Mr Tuan reach again the microphone make Mark and guests to get question mark in their mind.

"And one more, we; TN Corporation and SGF Corporation would like to announce the engagement between our Mark Tuan and Song Ahrin tonight. Give applause to Song Ahrin."

Ahrin gets really a big shock as the announcement of Mark and her's engangement. She can't blink eyes as she froze at the spot.

 

*I can't believe this fast..* -Ahrin

 

Ahrin's thought interrupt as her mother bring her closer to Mark; in front of the microphone and media+cameras.

Mark also stuns of his father's announcement. His fist curls as he remembered with what his father and mother said a month ago; when they discuss about Mark will be the new CEO.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{flashback}

"Anyway, Mark. In way to avoid any social problem, we'll maybe has another plan to avoid it. So, make sure you get ready mentally and emotion to face it, understand?"

"What is that mean, dad?"

"You'll know it later. But, remember this. We did it for your good too, so don't blame anyone of it. Okay?"

"Alright, dad. But, why must me? Being the new CEO? I don't have enough experience to be at that position.."

"Dad believes you can do it. Your brother already had his own passion; so do your sister. So, you are our one and only hope to make TN Corporation being active and keep success at the mean time and in the future. Anyway, through all of this, you will gain many experience and even the tough one. But, dad and mom believes you can face it as long as you have a very strong will and spirits to face it bravely. During that time, you must face it with full of rational and think it deeply before doing any action. And also, think of it affect in the future if you want to do any actions. Understand? We give our hope to you."

"I understand, dad. Thank you for believing me with that position. I will try my best to keep your hope from crashing down."

{End of the flashback}

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

*But, I don't think at all that this is the other plan... yet it is too fast..* -Mark

 

All guests applause of the other announcement and they say congratulations to both of the company; as it is the good news for the future. And that night pass by as the big news will reveal publically tomorrow.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Hi~ another chapter has revealed and so do the 'plan'..

How is it?

Want another characters appear?

^_^