Chap. 1

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Ahrin's P.O.V)

"Ahrin-ah~!! Wait for me~!"

Someone calls my name and when I look at the back, it is one of my bestfriends; Lee Anna. She's running like somebody chases her at the back. Full of speed you know~

"Anna, why are you running?"

"Aigoo~ Wait a minute. Give me moment to take a breath."

Then, after she's okay, she starts it again.

"Do you read any article today?"

"Umm.. not yet. Why?"

"TN Corp. is about to announce their new CEO tonight. You did not go tonight? I thought that company is your family's big partner."

"I don't know about that news at all. Maybe after this my parents will tell me." I shrug as we continue our steps to the hall.

"Hmm.. Maybe. Anyway, when I saw the new CEO's picture, he is REALLY CHARMING!!! OH MY GOSH~"

*Anna starts to spazzing again~ -_- *

"I don't know who he is. How can I know his face?? -_- " I make a blank face as she giggles at my face.

"Here is the picture."

Anna shows me the picture and I look over of it.

"Well, not bad as CEO of big company."

"Ayy~ Actually, Ahrin. I think you need some men in your life [?]  If you find the right one, you'll feel the good feeling of it. I tell you the fact about love."

"Okay, Miss Love. It just I does not feel like want to love anyone. I have a long way, you know. Who knows maybe I will be arranged marriage?? So, it just a waste time if I'm loving somebody else."

"Ohh~ That's right. Aigoo~ Whoever your future husband, don't forget to invite me as your bridesmaid, ara?"

"Don't worry~ "

 

=After all classes on that day finish=

*beep* *beep*

"Hello, eomma?"

"Oh, Ahrin-ah. Eomma have to say this that tonight we'll have a business party tonight at Tuan's residence. So, Eomma hopes that you can attend tonight. Eomma will send the chaffeur to your apartment. And, don't forget to check the shopping bag that Eomma had sent to your guard. That will your dress for tonight. See you tonight, okay my dear~ Eomma love you."

"Alright, eomma. Love you too."

"What is it, Ahrin-ah?"

"Hmm? Oh, it's my mom. She told me that we'll had a party at Tuan's residence tonight."

"Oh my well well~ I already knew it that you'll invite for tonight. Well, see you tonight too."

"Okay, see you tonight too. Well, right now is 3 p.m. So, I guess I need to go now. Bye-bye."

"Alright, dear.."

 

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Mark's P.O.V)

"Mark! Come down here, dear."

"Alright, mom. Wait a minute."

I walk out of the room after browsing about the CEO's matters. Actually, all of us already decided to make me as CEO last month, but yesterday they just announced it in a press conference. 

"Yes, mom? What is it?"

"Tonight, we'll have a business party. Just want to introduce you more to all of them and our closest partner, SGF Corportion's family. So, you better make your schedule free for whole this night. "

"Alright, mom."

"Oh, and one more. mom and dad will introduce to someone tonight, so you are more prefer to wear formal suit."

"Is it a lady?"

"Aigoo~ you leeches man. Yes, it is a lady. So, get ready for bombastic tonight~!"

"Ai Ai mom~!"

We laugh as I said it. Well, I'm the youngest in the family, so who will do something cute if not me.

 

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Hello~ First chapter that I had updated for today...

I hope it's good.

Have a good day~