Chap. 13

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{Mark's P.O.V}

After the ceremony, Ahrin and I go back to our room before we will go for a flight tomorrow afternoon.

"Yah~ I'm really tired. Don't know that it will be this tired just for get married."

Ahrin says as she plops onto the bed and she snuggles with the pillows. While I am getting ready to take a bath and after that, I also want to sleep. No kidding, it was really a tired day. Tired of smiling so fake around the guest and show off that we are a happy couple, but the reality is we are not like that. So far from that. As I want to step into the bathroom, a knock at the door happen.

*Who is the one that come here at this late~??*

When I look at the clock, it is already 2 a.m. Who the hell knocks the door at this time?

"Who is it?"

When I open the door, it is the man that Ahrin happened to hug and happily chatted with him at the in front of the boutique.

"Sorry, who are you?"

I ask the man as he look so calm.

"Sorry for disturbing you and Ahrin. I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Can I meet Ahrin for a while?"

I raise my eyebrow at his request.

"Why.. you want to meet my wife?"

"Just for a while. We would not take long. Where is she?"

"Sorry, but you can't. She's already slept. And even though she's awake right now, I would not let her. What is your relationship with Ahrin?"

"I'm sorry too, but it is none of your business to interfere about who am I towards Ahrin. If like that, I go first. Sorry again for disturbing both of you."

Before he can go away from in front of me, I stop him.

"For your infomation, if it is about Song Ahrin ;or should I call her Ahrin Tuan; it's already involve me. So, you better don't disturb her."

I warn him a bit calm, but his reply make me fume up.

"Who are you in her life actually? Do you think she'll happy if she married with you? Hell no. Plus, I know better of her than you. You are so far leave behind than me. On the top of it, she love me and I love her. We love each other. So, much better if you back off before it will become intense. Good night."

I don't know why but he's really challenge me. After I close the door, I take a glance at Ahrin.

*She loves him? Really? Psh~ I would not believe him as long as there is no evidence. You think I am stupid, Yoongi?*

With a piss mind, I set myself into the tub and relax my mind.

 

//20 minutes pass//

I finish showering and wear the PJs that available in the closet. Then, I stare at how Ahrin's sleep.

*How I want to sleep if she is the one that sleep with legs and arms sprawl all over this bed?? Gezz~!!*

Thank God that she is wearing something that appropriate before she fall slept [she wears PJs too]. Then, I carry her and correct her position. I set her at a one side and then I sleep at this other side.

*Now I can sleep...*

As I lay down beside her, suddenly she grabs my right arm and hugs it.

*You think my arm is a pillow for you to hug, huh~ Aigoo... this girl..*

I just let it go since it doesn't disturb my peaceness to sleep. Then, both of us fall into dreamland.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{No One's P.O.V}

The next morning, both of them already awake from 8 a.m and now they are getting prepare for the flight for their so-call-honeymoon place. Both of the parents already gave them the tickets for them to go honeymoon and it is at Malaysia.

"Is everything already packed? Anything left?"

Mark asks Ahrin to check her bags and also he reminds to himself.

"No. Everything in here."

Ahrin says while she pats her purple luggage. Mark shrugs at her and he walks out of the room along with Ahrin. Their luggages will be bring by the workers in the hotel.

This time, Ahrin wears light blue shirt with a blue jacket on it and denim shorts+a black boot heels [since Mark had told her that Malaysia is a hot country]. While for Mark, he wears white sleeveless shirts and a jeans.

"Good morning to both of you. Have a nice morning?"

Mark's chauffeur greets them in front of the limosine is opening the car's door for Ahrin and Mark. Mark lets Ahrin enters first and then him.

"Not so really a good morning, Uncle Yoo."

Mark says as they start the journey to the airport.

"Aigoo~ It will be good once you arrive to Malaysia. I think it is one of beautiful countries in Southeast Asia."

"I agree with it too. I already went there before with Got7."

"I'm glad to hear it. But, as Mr&Mrs Tuan and Mr&Mrs Song said, both of you will be pick by the other chauffeur and you'll head to the hotel that had booked before. All the plans for the places that both of you will go are already settled. Don't worry."

"Alright."

Then, the journey just calm as a soft melody songs heard in the limo. But, a beep from Ahrin's phone disturb the surrounding.

"Hello?"

"Ah sorry, I can't. I'm in my journey to airport right now."

Mark turns his head to Ahrin as he think that it is a male's voice. He furrows his eyebrows.

"Maybe next time, oppa. Okay. Thank you. Bye~"

Mark's eyebrows raises as he hears 'oppa' from .

"Who is it?"

Mark asks Ahrin.

"No one."

Mark knows that it is that Yoongi guy since she looks like hesitant to answer the question. His jaws clenches tightly.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Hello~ I'm back..

Oh-uh, Mark's angry? Jealous?

What will happened during the honeymoon week?

Wait meh~

Anyway, I just found their outfits for that day.. Take a Look! and See yah~! ^^

Ahrin's:

photo fashion1_zps770057ed.jpg

Mark's:

photo fashion2_zpscab24082.jpg