Chap. 9

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Mark's P.O.V)

I walk to her and pull her wrist then makes her follow me along to the car. As both of us get into the car, I quickly lock the door.

"Yah~! What are you doing?"

*Ahrin is shouting [?] at me?! Tsk tsk sk~ Wrong move, lady...*

I give her a deathly glare but then, she barks again.

"You think I'm afraid of your glare?! Huh?!"

"Stop your shouting before I diss out."

"Bwoh?!"

"One.."

"Tsk! You think I afraid?!"

"Two.."

"Get me out of the car, you punk!!"

"Three.."

"What are you doi-"

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Unknown man's P.O.V)

//flashback before Mark realises that Ahrin is not behind him//

Ah~ It's feel so good to come back to my secon- Oh wait a minute.. Aha~! My THIRD home~

"Well well~ Where should I go first? Ahrin's or mine?"

Some time when I strolling around this city, I meet Ahrin. My Ahrin...

"Ahrin-ah!"

"Huh? Oppa?! Yoongi oppa?!"

"Yes! It's me! I'm back!"

"Oppa! I miss you!"

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Yoongi's P.O.V}

"Oppa! I miss you!"

Ahrin walks to me and she throws her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly. I reach her body with arms to hug her too and I buries my face at her hair.

*Her hair still remains same~ Nice scents..*

"When was oppa back here?! Why you didn't tell me before hand?"

She releases me and whines while stomps her feets. I chuckle.

"Aigoo~ Our Ahrin still like a kid. Oppa just want to make a surprise appearance to you. Just for my baby~"

I coo and she childly glare at me.

"But, still.. Oppa need to inform me so I'll spend more time for you."

I ruffle her hair and she pouted again.

"Don't worry. Oppa just came just now and oppa just want to stroll here first before go back home. Can oppa stays with my Ahrin?"

"Ummmm~ Let me think~"

She pretended like she's thinking and with that chance, I close the gap of my face to her and adjust the height so our faces will face each other. When she realises it, her face becomes red.

"O-oppa~ What are you d-doing..? Well you can. Oppa can stay with me."

"Great! Give me your phone."

"Here. Why?"

"To get your latest number duh~ Alright. Oppa already saved my number in here. You house still like before right? You're not moving anywhere right?"

"Yes! Still the same. See ya oppa!"

Right when we want to hug each other, unknown man grabs her and pull her along with him. And Ahrin seems like she knows him, but she screams at him while waving to me as she mouthes to me 'See oppa at home'. I just stand there and nod as I get what she said just now.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

{Ahrin's P.O.V}

//Current situation//

"Get me out of the car, you punk!!"

"Three.."

"What are you doi-"

Suddenly, Mark pull the handle for the seat and I lay down like a bolt. My eyes widen as his face getting nearer with mine. Practically, if people can see from outside, they'll think that we're making out right now. Fortunately, the windows are tinted black.

"You're testing me, right Baby~?"

I can feel that my face become hot and red.

*Just a few centimeters we'll kiss.. OH MY GOD!!!!!!*

"N-no. I a-am not!"

I push him but he doesn't bulge at all. Instead he getting nearer. Right in front of my face.

"Stop being like just now, ara? This time, I'll take it lightly. But, if I found you being like that next time, maybe we can go to the rougher phase. Or shall we pass this soft phase and straight to the rought one? Hmm? What you think?"

He said right at my right ear with his husky voice. Whole my body become froze as what I trying to think what will happen to the 'rougher phase' like he said. But then, he slightly brush his lips at my ear and slowly trailing along my jawline on the way to my lips area. Before he could go far, I cup his face and make his face right in front of my face again.

"I- I will not being like that ne-next t-time."

I don't know why I'm stuttering right now as he smirks after he hears what I said just now.

"Alright."

He gets up and adjust the seat to the normal one and he gets set to starts the journey to the next shop; jewellery shop. I calm my heart ans it beats so fast right now. And I make a mental note that 'Never make Mark Tuan getting piss.'

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Hello.. Once again, I'm sorry for late update! My weakness is this.. FORGETFUL!

Anyway!

Yoongi aka Suga is here!! New character babe~!

tumblr_mw3uo0aFWf1sq411to1_500.jpg

Real name: Min Yoongi

D.O.B: March 9th 1993 (same year with Mark)

My prescription: He is also babyfaced just like Mark.. We can't believe that he's also 'oldest member' among BTS.. Just like Mark~

His role in this fics: --> Close friend with Ahrin at Canada // --> Much better we said that he has a BIG CRUSH towards Ahrin // --> Determine type // --> Same posessive level with Mark

 

*If you don't like any additional characters, don' bash meh... just imagine them with someone else.. *

 

ce2a9ca0gw1ed8pg8i35vj20g00sgq42.jpg