Chap. 4

He is....MY HUSBAND?!!

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Nobody's P.O.V)

At that night, Song's family stay at the Tuan's residence because of the late night.

"No, you guys can stay at ours. Then, tomorrow morning you can go back to yours. Okay? It is already 2 in the morning. Please, Sumin~"

"Alright, Bella~ Aigoo.. Let's go yeobo. Ahrin too."

"Okay, eomma."

As they arrive at the residence, Mark already took off his tie and two uppers buttons that make him suffocate.

"I'm going to bed, Mom, Dad and Eomma and Appa."

"Wait, Mark. Don't you need to show Ahrin her room for tonight?"

"Oh? That's right. Let's go, Ahrin-ssi."

Then, Mark and Ahrin go upstairs as he shows her temporary room.

"Here is your room for tonight. Goodnight."

"Okay. Thank you."

The cold conversation end just like that. Both of them just can't accept the fact this fast.

*Maybe tomorrow we will discuss about this things..* -Mark and Ahrin's thought.

As morning come, the house full of voices that talk about the engagement and etc.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Nobody's P.O.V)

"Good morning, eomma, Mrs. Tuan."

Ahrin says as she kisses her mom's cheeks and bows to Bella; Mrs. Tuan.

"Just call me mom. You'll be my daughter -in -law right?"

"Ah~ that announce. Yeah, I guess [?]"

Then, Ahrin sits on the empty sofa while she just looks at the both women talk happily.

"Good morning, mom, eomma."

"Good morning, Mark. How's sleep?"

"Like usual.. But, a bit difficult last night. Too much shock."

Mark sits beside Ahrin as it is the only seat that nearest with him. For Ahrin's shock, Mark casually put his right arm behind Ahrin; on the sofa's header.

"Anyway, Mark. We ; mom and Ahrin's eomma already decided to discuss about all the wedding things."

"Oh? Ahrin-ah, you don't have class today?" -Ahrin's eomma.

"Nope. I only have class after lunch. So, I have a bit time before lunch."

"Okay. Let's discuss it. I bet it doesn't take too much time." -Mark's dad.

The whole family are gathering at the living room to discuss about wedding matters. But, Ahrin especially doesn't realise what will she face at the university after this. So do Mark; when he'll meet his bestfriends.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Mark's P.O.V)

"Okay, firstly. We need to divide the schedules for this couple. Both of the parents already decided that your wedding will be the next two weeks. So, both of you need to spend the time wisely. Ahrin-ah, do you have any morning class tomorrow?" -My father.

"I don't have any classes for tomorrow and the next day."

"Okay, nice. So, tomorrow; both of you will go to the wedding boutique. Dad will call them to inform after this. So, don't forget tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Yes, dad."

"Alright, that thing settle. Next, do both of you want your own plan or just hire any wedding planner?"

"For?" -Mark

"Aigoo.. For all the decorates of the church, plans for the wedding day and more things."

"Ah.. I think we just hire wedding planner. I bet Ahrin-ssi doesn't have time for it. Right?"

"Uh.. I think so."

"Alright. So, both of you will go to the XXX for the wedding planner. Eomma has a friend there that pro about all of this."

"Okay, eomma."

"Then, it is settle. Anyway, both of you still doesn't eat breakfast right?" -Mom

Both of us shook our head. Then, I can see my mom 'devilish' stare with her eyebrows playing along.

*What is it.... mom~*

"Well, we already ate breakfast. While the time is ticking, so why not you;Mark brings her to eat brunch ourtside and after that you can send her to university. Hmm?"

Oh my gosh, mom~ Why're you being like this~??? Relax, Mark. It's just eat together.

*sighs* "Okay, mom. Ahrin-ssi, let's go."

"Okay. See you later, eomma, appa, mom and dad."

She bows to both parents and so do I. Then, she goes upstairs to take anything she needs after this.

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Ahrin's P.O.V)

I'm tired all of this. But, what can I do. It's already how a rich people lives. Everyone will arrange your life. So, I decide to shut my mouth before it is open widely along with fire burst out. Both of us get in Mark's car and we speed off to the restaurant and next, to the university.

"So, Ahrin-ssi-"

"Drop the formality. You are older than me. Call me Ahrin only."

"Okay. So, Ahrin. Where are you want to eat?"

"Anywhere.. Mark. Why are you agree with all of this things?"

"What things?"

"This marriage thing."

"Okay. Before we get married soon, I'll tell you all about me. And so do you. Deal?"

"For what?"

"So, in the future we will not have trusting problem. Ara?"

"Alright. Go on."

"Well, before last night; I mean a month ago, my parent told me that they'll have another plan to avoid any social problem. Then, I think that this is the 'plan'."

"So, you agree it?"

"What can I do? You think I really want this marriage?"

"Whatever. I don't know how long we will stay be like a husband and wife."

"Don't worry. I don't think our parents want more other than this."

"What do you mean??"

"Uh.. nothing. So, where is your university?"

"Sungkyungkwan University."

"So, we'll go to the nearest cafe with that university."

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Ahrin's P.O.V)

We arrive at my favourite cafe... Yes!

"So, what you want to eat, Ahrin?"

"Umm.. Curry ramyeon and strawberry oreo bubble tea. You?"

"You love bubble tea?"

"Yeah.. So what?"

"Nothing. Just asking. For me, I would like curry ramyeon too and chocolate shake. Thank you."

We give the menu to the waiter.

"So, Ahrin. You doesn't know at all about this arranged marriage?"

"No. Not at all. I already expect that I'll be arranged in marriage, but not this fast."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for me all of this is 'normal' for all rich people in the world that they'll face this problem. But, for me this is too fast."

"Well, that's your fate."

"I know right.."

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

(Nobody's P.O.V)

But then, the peaceful dissapeared as a man comes to the Ahrin and Mark's table.

"Song Ahrin! What is all of this??!!!"

A man 'throws' a tab on the table in front of Mark and Ahrin as he pull Ahrin's arm.

"M-minjoon..."

5678614-a-floral-border-design-over-the-

Hello~ sorry for a very short update at chapter 3..

Wow! New character.. I introduce you, Kwok Minjoon!!

Want to know who he is? Aha~ It's secret.. hehehe

Anyway, here is how is Minjoon look like.

(I just take any picture.. huhuhu~)

Kwok Minjoon:

e49aa9242a4af750d4db68206e044dca.jpg