•09

Wait

Background Music

Also, I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm adding this group to the series!

ಠ_ಠ Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 09:

My Awesome Oppas

___________________

The rest of the whole school day was hell. I was bullied! Ugh.. Why couldn't luck just strike through.. Once? People judged me for hurting 'their' EXO 'oppas.' Psh, goddamn they really have fans. Ugh, I hate putting up with this . I tuned everyone out the west area. I hated everyone in the west area. Especially EX gay O.

And that's where the love of god hit me. I was walking out of the school.

"A lady shouldn't be frowning like that hm?" A deep voice said.

I swear I heard that voice before. Everyone started whispering and staring, did I also include judging?

That's when it hit me.

"N-no way!" I stared in shock.

It was my very awesome cousin, and his very awesome friends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"B-B.A.P?? THE B.A.P?!" I half yelled.

"She doesn't remember us guys.." The youngest pouted, all the girls were either squealing or taking pictures. While some others.. Still judged me.

"OH MY GOOSHH MYY OPPPASSSSS!!!!!" I yelled and tackled them with bear hugs.

"A-ah n-noona we miss y-you too!!" Zelo said while I was hugging them. The crowd started gossiping, "omg why is the cutest guy ever hugging her?" "omg she's gonna kill her!" "what does she mean oppas?"

"Mianhae.. I just miss you guys alot." You said flashing your sincere smile.

"Ani-ani.. We miss you too, noona!!" Jongup half yelled.

I brightened up with him saying that.

"So uh.. Cheesecake--"

"CHEESECAKE?! WHO SAID CHEESECAKE? GIMME GIMME!!!!!!" Daehyun screamed and jumped like a girl.

"Aish! Daehyunnie oppa.." I facepalmed. "Anyway we should get cheesecake! Aish.. I have alot to talk to you guys about!" I said.

Daehyun nodded like a child, Yongguk oppa sighed and dragged him.

"Ugh she gets all the boys. First EXO now the these hot guys. God what a ." Someone by the name Hana said.

I swear I felt like -slapping her at the moment. I turned and saw her face. I twitched my eye just seeing her ugly- face.

"I dare you.. To say that.. To my.. Face." I hissed at her. What's with people and calling me a these days?!

She smirked and walked through the crowd then bent down to my face, "I said, your.a.sl--" Just before she was about to finish I punched her really hard onto the face.

Then came in THE moment. Byun Baekhyun walked through the crowd and saw his girlfriend hurt.

As so.. There started the acting.

She started fake sobbing, "omo oppa she hurt me!" She added fake tears. Baekhyun turned at me with a dark expression, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Why'd you punch my girlfriend?" He asked angrily.

"Oh I'm sorry.. I just couldn't help myself because everyone in this goddamn zone keeps calling me a ."

"Because you are one."

"How."

"...."

"Exactly." I sighed.

This must be goodluck day for me.

"Noona let's go get cheesecake, Daehyun hyung is complaining." Jongup said nicely ignoring Baekhyun.

"Arraso Jonguppie." I left with him.

She scoffed, "."

My eye twitched but I won't let the inner beast out of me.

When we walked out I seriously over-loaded him with hugs, "Oh my gosh Jongieee~ Thank you so much from saving me from them~!" I sang.

"AIsh.. Noona Daehyun is seriously mad." Jongu chuckled.

"R-re-really..?"

Daehyunnie oppa + Cheesecake = Paradise and love.

Daehyunnie oppa + Mention cheesecake + him hyped + him waiting for cheesecake + him waiting for a long time = You get scolded.

"Neh noona." Jongup said.

I frowned

"Hey what are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked. "Oh, we're transferring to your school!!" Jongup chirped. My jaw dropped. NO.WAY.

"Oh my gosh are you serious?!" I half yelled.

He nodded cutely, I softened. How can you say no to Jongup? He's like the most cutest human being on the planet.. For me, keke. We reached to the 

cafe.

"Oh my goshhh ___ you walk like a turtle!!!!!!!!! You know how much I've been waiting for cheesecake?! I'll beat the out of you, I really love cheesecake!! Do you not know how much--" Daehyun got cut off by Yongguk oppa, "Yeah yeah yeah ok she's here, let's go get the cheesecake goodness.." He sighed.

We walked into the cafe and sat in the corner.

A female worker saw the boys and started applying makeup, we stared at her giving the 'what-the-' face. We stopped when she came over."Hello~ Welcome to Hometown Cafe." She purred. I swear everyone at the table were trying to hold in their laughter, especially me, Zeloie, and Daehyunnie oppa. "You boys must be hungry hm? Let's get you something to eat so you won't starve anymore.." She batted her eyelashes at us. We couldn't hold in our laughter, even Yongguk oppa. She turned at me and looked at me disgusted and scoffed.  "U-uh we'll have cheesecake, kitty kat coco, two parfaits, and uh.. two simple coffees." Himchan oppa ordered. "Hmm..." She hummed writing down. She turned to me again and scoffed then turned to them and acted innocent, "Arraso I'll come back with your food delicously ready." She said innocently then left. Then we couldn't hold our laughter. "HAHAHHAHAHA OH MY GAWWWD!!" "PFFFAHAHAHHA" We all laughed.

She came back and laughed along but we stopped and gave her a 'what-the-hell-you-butting-into-our-conversation' look.

She laughed awkwardly and cleared her throught and placed the food down. She randomly sat with us. We didn't say anything but eat/drink our food. Instead we texted eachother

[Its____ = You]

[Jeloo = Zelo]

[B-BangYong = Yongguk]

[DaeDae = Daehyun]

[Jonguppiee = Jongup]

[HimchanTheyBeast = Himchan]

[JustYoungjae = Youngjae]

--This is an extra kinda bonus thing ~ B.A.P+ You chatroom! :)--

Its____ has logged in

Jeloo has logged in

Jonguppie has logged in

HimchanTheyBeast has logged in

JustYoungjae has logged in

DaeDae has logged in

B-BangYong has logged in

Its____ - Hah! First again :)

B-BangYong - Hah! Last... Again.

HimchanTheyBeast - Dude wtf is with your username.

B-BangYong - What the is wrong with your usernames? -_-

DaeDae - What's wrong with both of your username.

DaeDae - That weird waitress is still here.

Its____ - She just scoffed at me for the third time. >_<

Jeloo - Aish.. Weird waitress.

Its____ - Nah. She just doesn't want me around you guys. Keke.

Jeloo - Oh yeah noona who was that douchebag back there?

JustYoungjae - What douchebag?

Jeloo - Oh just some guy who got mad at noona for punching his girlfriend or something lol.

Its____ - That was one of my used to be friends and his y girlfriend. We're not friends anymore, also his group. -_-

Jeloo - Omo. Oh yeah ommonim said were staying over at your house noona.

Its____ - Arraso. And uh.. Is she gone?

JustYoungjae - Yeah she's gone. Oh wait no she's coming back.

Its____ - Oh gawd.

Jonguppie - Ok she's gone let's hurry and get the out of here.

HimchanTheyBeast has logged out.

Jeloo has logged out.

Its____ has logged out.

JustYoungjae has logged out.

DaeDae has logged out.

B-BangYong has logged out.

Jonguppiee has logged out.

--

We all made it to our house and changed. We all got into our beds and bid goodnight.

I'm so lucky to have awesome oppas like them.

________

urmygosh

so this is kinda like a 'bonus' kinda of chapter.

So the winning group from the poll is B.A.P!

So B.A.P will now be apart of my series :)

I hope you like the chatroom thing lol..

o-o

Ok bye!
//Randomized