•12

Wait

No music this time since this chapter is full of music!
___


Music Show (P2)

Chapter 12

_______

Today was the day of the Music Show. I was nervous. I got up early and made breakfast I hadn't forgotten to put my dress in my bag along with my flats.

"Morning noona." Zelo greeted me in a sleepy state causing me to giggle, "Aigoo.." I shook my head and kept making breakfast. Everyone started to wake up. I put the food on the plate, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I topped the pancake with whipped cream and strawberries. I put the food down and we all started eating. "Mmm.. I miss noona's cooking! Noona's cooking is daeback!" Zelo put two thumbs up and I chuckled. "Me too." Youngjae and Daehyun said. "Us too." Yongguk, Himchan, and Jongup said.

"So ____-ah are you excited to perform? Cause you usally get scared and chicken out." Himchan teased. I nodded. "Yeah." I smiled. We were done and we put the plates and cups into the sink then went to school.

►►►►

We went into our rooms, there was a tv in there to see the others perform. I sat down and put my hair in this style:

Then put on light makeup. After I was done I put on my outfit.

I listened to the T.V

"Annyeonghaseyo! This is the Music Show for our school fundraiser! Wahh look at all the people who came to watch! Well we have special MC's today! Please welcome SNSD's Tiffany and Yuri!" They come on stage and introduced themselves.

"Ah neh annyeonghaseyo I'm SNSD's Tiffany!" "And I'm SNSD's Yuri!" The clapped once more.

"Ah yes Music Core is now doing a fundraiser for this school so the school can earn more abilities!" They said.

"Now for our first performers, They're your BOYFRIEND!" Then Boyfriend came on stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm your BOYFRIEND! Boyfriend imnida!" They introduced themselves one-by-one. "Ah ne we are performing Boyfriend! Enjoy!" They exclaimed and Tiffany and Yuri got off stage.

ojik nan neoui Boy Friend e e e
neomanui Boy Friend e e e
naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang
akkyeojulge ojik neol wihan naega dwae julge

Wahh! They're so good! I smiled while they were performing.

They finished performing and thanked the crowd the two MCs came on stage then went to take their seats in the crowd.

~Giant erted Idiot [Jeongmin]

___-AH DID YOU SEE OUR PERFORMANCE?! WAS IT AWESOME?!

I chuckled and replied back,

~My beautiful shexhy guurrl

Yes I did Jeongmin & Others. It was so awesome! And cute! Keke.

I could imagine him and others smiling like idiots.

"Wahh daeback! Now we have our next performers! With these boys, Everyone has Infinite possiblities!" Infinite came on stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo Infinite imnida!" They introduced themselves.
"We're performing BACK! Enjoy!"

Dorawajwo i want youback back back back back
Back back back back back
Neowa nae gieok nareul sigane matgyeo duji ma
Dorawajwo i want you back back back back back
Back back back back back
Gidarilge na yeogi namgyeojin chae doraseon chae
I say save me

Woaaahh Woohyun's vocals are awesome!

The others performed, I was last on performing.

Tiffany-sshi came in and said hi then said I was on on five. I walked out to the stage side untill they called me up.

"Okay so we have our last performer of the day! Say hello to ____!"

I gulped. *Hwaiting!* I said and went onto the stage.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo ___ imnida. I will performing Heaven so please enjoy!" I smiled and sat onto the piano seat. The queenkas were giving me smug looks among with EXO.

Niga ittneun gose nado hamkke halge... 
Niga ganeun gose nado hamkke galge... 

Neol wihaeseo maeil utgo
Neol wihaeseo gidohago
Ni saenggage jamdeulgo
Neol bureumyeo nuneul ddeo
Nae yeopeseo jikyeojugo
Nae yeopeseo gamssajuneun
Neon naui cheongugingeol... 

You're my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae
Naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You're the only one babe
Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
Neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae... 
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Uri hamkkeramyeon
We will never cry never never cry

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Yeongwonhi duriseo never gonna be alone

Ni pumeseo sumeul swigo
Ni pumeseo ip matchugo
Ni moksoril deureumyeon
Ggum gguneun geot man gata
Ni nuneseo al su isseo
Ni sarangeul al su isseo
Neon naui cheongugingeol

You're my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae
Naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You're the only one babe
Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
Neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae

Heaven namanui saram
Geurae nareul jikyeojul saram
Eoddeon seulpeumdo eoddeon apeumdo
Neowa hamkke handamyeon... 
Eoneu nugudo nan bureopji anha
Ddeollineun du soneul jabajwo
Naega saneun iyu neonikka

You're my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae
Naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You're the only one babe... 
Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
Neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae... 

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Uri hamkkeramyeon
We will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Yeongwonhi duriseo never gonna be alone
Oh, so alone...

I finished, and stood up. Everyone clapped.

"Waaahhh you have so much talent! Please teach us everything you know!!" The MCs praised and I laughed.

I went and sat down. "This was the end of the fundraiser! Thank you all for coming and performing! Annyeong!" The curtains dropped down.

{Woohyun POV

"So that's what you were feeling huh?" I said and sat next to her.

She jumped abit but turned and faced me. "Hmm.." She hummed in response. "Yeah Woohyun-sshi." I frowned when she said 'sshi'.

"W-wait how'd you know?" "Actually we knew too noona." Sungjong appeared among with Infinite. "We could feel sadness and abit sorrow when you sang." Sunggyu said to her. "Is that... Supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing..?" She questioned tilting her head. She looked so cute doing that. "It's good when you put your feelings into your voice because everyone will know what you'll be feeling." I said and patted her shoulders. She turned to us and smiled sincerly, "Thanks!" It made my stomach flutter. "Let's get icecream!" Sungjong said and she laughed. He linked arms with her which made me jealous. Sunggyu hyungs saw me fuming with anger, "Yo man, we know you like her but let the kid off. She's like a mother to him." He said which made me calm down.

►►►►

We all got icecream and ate it.

We went to the mall. We were now sitting down

She took a bite out of the pretzel as she sat in between Myungsoo hyung and Sungyeol hyung.

"Aigoo she's so cute when she's eating too!" Myungsoo chuckled she giggled after swallowing her food.

Dongwoo hyung took a bite out of her pretzel while she wasn't eating. "Yah! Oppa!" she pouted, "Thanks for the bite." He winked. Sungyeol took his drink and sipped it then gave it to ___-ah. "____, try this!" He said and gave it to her. She tilted her head to the side and sipped it. "It's good!" She exclaimed.

"Yah! How dare you take advantage of my babe like that?!" He said taking ahold of her. She blinked innocently and said, "Yeollie oppa wasn't taking advantage of me, though.. I think." She said innocently. Myungsoo squealed and said, "Aigoo!! So cute!!" he said but got hit on the head by Hoya hyung, "Aish! Hyung!!" He whined.

"Sungyeol demon oppa did though." Dongwoo pouted then proceeded, "You shared an indirect kiss with him!" He pouted. She blinked then touched her lips, "Oh..." She said flustered. ow dare they touch myyyy babe?

"Mmm... Strawberry chapstick?" He teased making her more red.

"What?! Let me have a taste!!!" Myungsoo threw his hands in the air while Me, Hoya, and Sunggyu hyungs just shook their heads.

After eating and and talking we dropped her home.

"Don't goooo!! Stay here with mee!!" Myungsoo hyung whined while squeezing her.  "I'm sorry Myungsoo oppa.. Tomorrow is a school day and I have to go to bed!" She said squeezing him back.

"Dammit let go already you ing hog let us get a turn." Dongwoo said prying Myungsoo off. One by one we hugged her when it was my turn I squeezed her tight and said goodnight then she went into her house. We went to our dorm. I still have the image of her smiling in my mind, unknowingly I smiled myself.

~

Yay :)

Thank you for taking the poll on the last chapter it means alot to me!

Hehe..

Bye! ^_^

//Randomized