•4

Wait

[Background Music]

It was now Thursday and still..School

I got up and washed. After so eating breakfeast, I got on my motorcycle and went to school.

►►►►►

By the time I was at school I was surrouneded by boys giving me gifts.

Aish I hate this life.

I got scared, I hate attention and crowds.

I was trying to find a way to escape, I ran out of the crowd to the garden.

"Phew.." I whispered.

"Hey nerd!!" I heard someone yell.

Author POV

There stood three girls,

one with brown beautiful hair with tan milky skin.

Another with golden blonde hair and a nice jawline.

the last, which is the oldest had long black hair and clothes that halfly showed her and s.

You pointed to yourself, "M-me..?" You said scared.

"Yeah! Just because you have boys following you you think your all that huh?!" The girl with golden blonde hair said.

"M-me? No not at a-all!! I h-hate at-attention.." You said scared.

"Yeah right! Drop the innocent act you ! EXO oppas were supposed to be ours! But noo..You kept SEDUCING Them!!" The leader said and the girls charged at you.

"HEY STOP!!" Someone yelled.

The girls didn't stop. They kept throwing kicks and punches, pulling your hair, and scratching you face with their long nails.

"YAH WE SAID STOP!!" They said and marched towards them. The two boys looked somewhat like twins and pulled the girls away.

The girls gasped in happiness.

"Kwangmin and Youngmin oppas!" The leader said clinging on them while you laid on the floor.

"What were you three doing?!" The blonde-haired boy asked.

"Getting rid of that trash no scratch that, !" The girl with brown hair said.

"For what exactly?!" The blonde-haired boy asked again.

The leader scoffed, "Because obviously she's a , oppas!" 

The black haired boy hissed, "Don't call us that, and she's not a ."

"Wae? Oppas, haha she is a look at her." The brown haired girl said.

The twins looked at your fragile looking-body then turned back.

"She doesn't look like a to us. Here you are wearing clothes that show your then s." The first twin said.

"And with your thick make up that makes you look like a clown." The other twin added.

"While she here doesn't wear short clothing and wear heavy clown makeup." The twins said together.

"BWO?! She looks like she ed fifteen dudes in one night!" The leader said.

"No not really... Now that your referring I think you three girls have." Youngmin stated.

"Why do you call us three girls oppas? You don't know who we are? Tsk. We call ourse--." The leader got cut off by Kwangmin.

"Stop calling us oppas. We are not your oppas. We do not care who you are." Kwangmin stated.

"B-but opp--."

"We said DO NOT call us oppas! Now scram!" Kwangmin yelled.

The girls kicked you again then mouthed 'This isn't over!'.

"Oof..." You groaned.

"Omo are you okay?" Youngmin asked taking out his hand.

You took your hand but winced because of your leg.

"Ah." You cried.

"Gwencha?" Kwangmin asked.

"N-neh.. I'm er..Fine?" You realized something running down on your face.

You touched your face abit to see blood.

"Omo..Blood.." You whispered.

"BLOOD WHERE?!?? OMOO!!" "LET'S GO TO THE NURSES OFFICE NOONAAAA!"

"Noon-- OH MY GOD NOONA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH THOSE DORKS!!??" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"YAH WE ARE NOT DORKS!!" Kwangmin yelled.

"YES YOU ARREE." Chanyeol yelled.

You tried to sneak out but got blocked by Youngmin.

"U-uuuh...." You stuttered.

"YAH..CHAN...YEOL..HYUNG...WHY..DID...YOU..RUN..SO..FAST!!" Baekhyun yelled running towards Chanyeol.

"Uh?" You said scared.

"Oh annyeong noona." Baekhyun said ignoring Youngmin.

"OKAY I NEED TO GET THIS BLOOD CLEANED OFF SO SEE YA!!" You yelled trying to run but got pulled back by Baekhyun.

"Ow..." You said.

"Sorry.. But did you say blood?" Baekhyun asked.

You sighed then pulled your hair out of your neck and showed the halfly dry leaks of blood.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both widened their eyes then turned back to the twins.

"What." Chanyeol started, "Did." Baekhyun said, "You." Chanyeol said, "Guys." Baekhyun said, "DO?!?!?" They finished yelling.

"A-ah oppas they didn't do anything..It was.." You gulped. "Some random girls decided to beat her up because noona looked like a but she does not." Youngmin finished.

The two boys softened then turned to you, "Okay noona let's go get this cleaned up~ !" They chirped.

You nodded your head and bowed to the twins then headed towards the nurse with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Noona is pretty..." Youngmin blurted out.

"Yeah noona is pretty...." Kwangmin added.


[Nursing room]

"Omo dear how'd this happen? We should get you cleaned up right away." The nurse said.

The nurse brang some medicine to clean you up.

You bit your lip to prevent you from yelling in pain.

"Okay done!" The nurse said.

"Neh! Thank you." You bowed to her.

"I bet it was those three girls who did that to you hm?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah.. For having a bunch of guy friends.." You sighed.

"This school is pretty ridiculous for me dividing it to four zones.." You continued.

"I agree." The nurse said.

"Well you need to clean that every night and every morning okay?" The nurse added.

"Neh, I'll be going. Annyeong!" You said and left.

RIIING

Classes are over. You were walking through the hallway to be blocked by them again.

They smirked, "Told you we'd come back."

"A-ah uhhh..." You said scared.

Hello!

New chapter.

What will happen next?
Random poll time!

Which Idol Looks Best In Pink?

 

B1A4's Gongchan?

Big Bang's T.O.P?

Shinee's Key?

Or..

Teen Top's L.Joe?

 

Tell me!

Just a random fun poll! >_<

//Randomized