•2

Wait

Luhan POV

I woke up in the morning..Ah..Luhan..You pabo..Your hugging..___...

Pabo..Pabo..Pabo..AISH! Luhan you idiot oh my gosh oh my gosh but..I can't let go for some reason, my body won't let ___ go.. I saw ___ wake up.

"Um..." ___ Said.

"Yeah um..." I said.

"Okay...Can you let go of me?" She whispered.

"O-oh y-yeah.." I said and let go.

Awkward coughs came from her.

"Actually, where am I?" She asked.

"U-uh our d-dorm.." I awnsered her.

.... "Oh..." She awnsered.

"I should get to my motorcycle then." She said.

"W-wait let me come with you." I said.

"Okay.." She said and got up then left the room.

I finished changing quickly I saw her waiting in the hallway.

"Let's go" I said and we walked out.

It was a quiet walk to school, she left her motorcycle there.

I didn't know someone that looked so bubbly and cute had a motorcycle and WOAH it looked cool.

She took out her keys and a helmet.

"You wanna ride back to your dorm?" She awnsered. 

I nodded,she gave me a helmet and we both got on, "You might wanna hold on." She said.

I held her hands, "No no not like that." She took my hands and put it slightly above her waist. I gulped, I'm so close to holding her waist. My heart was beating rapidly fast.

She started the motorcycle and took off at lightning speed. It felt good to be on the bike somehow, especially with the person you like. She drove fast to our dorm. My eyes were shut closed and we came to a slow stop.

"Were here." She said. I nodded and gave the helmet back.

"Thanks, see you again...And can I umm..Get your number?" I asked. She smiled, that smile was the first I've seen. She gave me her number.

"Bye see you at school!" She yelled while driving off.

"YEAH!" I shouted back.

I put my hand on the spot where my heart was and it was beating fast. "___-ah what are you doing to my heart?" I whispered and went into our dorm.

 Your POV

That was a weird experience.

I saw a post-it note on the fridge,

Hi honey, this is your parents, we are currently on a vacation we'll come back in nine months, take care. There's food in the fridge we also put 150,000,000 won in your bank account so deposite when-ever you want. Don't burn the house down!
-Parents

Hmm..What to do...I decided to go to the studio. You see, I rap,dance,and sing. When I was in my group, we took notice that our manager wasn't paying anything towards us. We cursed him off and decided to break the group. I had to move here, and that's where I am now. Hmm.. My parents had to do something about it. I was sad, they made a bad idea that we had to move. The saddest day of my life was saying goodbye to my best friends. This happened a month ago. We used to call ourselves Lins don't ask how the name was made, it just was. I was vocalist and main rapper.

After arriving there on my motorcycle, I entered S.M. building.

Your probaly wonder..HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET IN.

My mom is a singer here, she's really really good. She's like a role model. But she never wanted to brag on how good she was. She was the best mom anyone could have.

"Hi! Is there perhaps a room I could use?" I asked.

"Oh! ___-sshi Yes theres one in use right now. It's room 5." She awnsered.

"Thank you!" I said and bowed.

I entered the studio then grabbed the microphone and rapped,

Dul sai naerimakgil
Tteoreojil saenggage garo makin chae
Daehwajocha shigan nangbira neoye maeumi nal mireonae jamshiman
Naman gonwi soge nama done tto nae baraem ane dama bonae bollaeye jarijapgil
Geuge naye pume angil

Then I took the microphone on the headset and put it on. I sang and danced to Nu'est Not Over You 

Little I knew..Someone was watching...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unknown POV

I was buying my hyungs some coffee. Tsk, they're so lazy. When I was walking there I heard someone rapping then singing. Woah that sounded like a girl. I peeked in the door. WHAT THE IT'S HER WHY IS SHE HERE?! Calm down calm down. I went in and the song and dance ended. She was shocked, she saw me through the mirror.

"W-what the hell.." She whispered.

"It's you, why are YOU here?" I asked cruelly.

She tsked, "W-why is th-that a problem..?." She awnsered.

"Yeah! Because your not a idol!" I yelled.

"S-so what? I have a way to get in here." She said scared.

I tsked, "How?"

"M-my mom is ______." She stuttered.

My jaw dropped, "H-h-h-h-her...?" I said slowly.

"Y-yes now w-would you get o-out now!" She tried to yell.

"Y-yeah.." I stuttered.

I went out and closed the door, but leaned back on it. She has a good voice I heard her rap through the microphone.

jeomjeom bulgeojineun bore
cheoncheonhi tteoreojineun nae gogae
neomaneul barabon chae I`m on my way
michin deut dallyeoon nae gobaek
namjaga saranghal ttaen
hanareul wihae yeoreul irheodo
huhoero kkeutnaji anke
oneuri kkeut in geotcheoreom jwo all I have

Woah she's good, I recorded the rap. She was strumming a guitar I think and took out a mic, She started singing G-Dragon That XX.

Wow she's good, I recorded that too then I left to my hyungs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

Y'know who I saw? Non other than Changjo. Ugh he's so annoying..And scary looking. After singing I packed up and went home.

After closing the door I forgot my house was currently empty. I changed into my Pikachu Onesie and went to bed.

►►►►►

[Skip to Monday]

BEEP BEEP BE-- I smashed my alarm clock. Ugh, Monday. After I was done with morning deeds, taking a shower, changing into school uniform, then eating. My motorcycle and I drove off to school.

I arrived at school, everyone was staring and whispering at me. Gah why are they whispering. I sighed. When I was entering class someone's face popped up.

".H-hello..." I said confused.

"Is-Is it t-true..?" He asked.

"What?" I said scared.

"That your ____'s d-daughter..?" He asked.

My eyes went huge I was angry, it's rare to see me angry.

"WHO SPREAD IT?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Me." I turned around, Non other than Changjo.

I stomped towards him, "WAE?!" I yelled at him.

"Because everyone should know!!" He yelled back.

I stepped on his foot, "WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO KNOW!! IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, OH I TOLD YOU SO YOU HAD TO SPREAD IT!!??" I yelled at him then slapped his face.

His cheek was dark red.

I turned normal.

"U-uh-uh..." He turned his head towards me.

"Tsk.." It was his turn to be mad.

I looked towards the ground.

He pushed me hard towards the ground, "HOW DARE YOU, SLAP ME. MY PRECIOUS FACE IS NOW RUINED BY YOU! YOU.YOU.YOU. YOU LITTLE ." He yelled at me.

I bit my lip to hold back any tears.

He came to me and PUNCHED me in the gut, I winced. "Uwaghhh..." My eyes widened in pain.

"That's what you get, !" He kicked me in the stomach again then left.

I tried to stand up, my eyes were wide because of the pain I'm enduring. My panting started to become heavier and faster. Beads of sweat formed on me. I couldn't hold on any longer. I fell onto the ground, everything became dizzy.

"I shouldn't have slapped him..." I whispered then out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan POV

I was walking towards the hallway with EXO. We heard someone whisper something, there was a small part of a crowd. We went over to see what was happening. I-it was...___!?!

Everyone yelled out,

"___!"

"NOONA!"

"OMO!!"

Oh dear..What happened!! I ran towards the center and picked her up. Everyone was shocked by the sudden action but I didn't care. Right now all I cared about right now was ___.

"You." I pointed to a boy. "Come here." He came towards me, "What happened to her."

"W-well you s-see..Umm..C-Changjo said that ____ Is ___'s m-mother, so ___ g-got mad and slapped him h-hard and Ch-Changjo g-got mad then pushed her and ye-yelled at her then punched her in her s-stomach after that h-he ki-kicked her in the s-stomach and then she fell and b- o-out." He explained to me.

"Okay." I said and sent him off.

Ah..That Changjo I'm gonna get him back. I picked her up and carried her towards the nurses office.

Sorry for trying to make a long chapter .-.

School starts soon, NUUU ;-;

How is it so far?

//Randomized