•11

Wait

Background Music

Shinee - A-Yo

Music Show (P1)

Chapter 11

________

It was a normal day of.. School. I woke up got washed and changed into my uniform. When I got down stairs B.A.P oppas waited for me. We greeted eachother, ate and went to school.

►►►►

I'm so glad I don't have annoying fanboys anymore. I walked through the hallway with B.A.P oppas and chatted with them having fun. "Pffhahahha!!" I burst into laughter. Youngjae oppa was telling me how Yongguk got dissed by little kids "Yah! It's not funny!" He huffed. "Pffahah-- you call a kid dissing you NOT funny?!" I laughed but stopped when he gave me one of his deadly death glares. I gulped. Our first class was Music. We went into the class all together. "Wahh so my cousin can rap hm? Can you beat me?" I asked he smirked, "Your on." "If I win you treat me boba!" I exclaimed, "If I win I get a derp photo of you!!' He exclaimed back. "Hmm... Fine!"

A crowd surrounded us including the teacher, exo, teen top, boyfriend, and infinite.

I smirked,

I hate you, love you

haruedo myeot beon up and down feels like an elevator
Heal me i’m heartsick there ain’t no cure for my disease
Neodeolleodeolhae nan neo ttaemune nega namgin sangcheoui keugineun ganeumi an dwae
Ireon sanghwange nan neol wihae du soneul moeune

i pray for ya good luck to ya (Beast - Goodluck)

I got pretty good response from that.

Now it was his turn to strike.

Ginagin ssaume mogi mareun geu dedeureul wihe nallineun Punch
Soroga dareugo pyoneul gareugo geu mari got mujihan saramdeul marigo simjange
Ullineun ne mari nimalgwa dareuni hwaganani deuro samadi jansori (B.A.P - Warrior)

He got good response from that.

"Uhh... It's hard to choose..." Youngjae puffed his cheeks out. We glared but after laughed and high-fived. "Oh man Zelo that was awesome!" "Nah.. Not as you." 

"OKAY CLASS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT." The teacher said walking to the center. "This is a really good time to show off your skills, we're having a Music Show and everyone in the class must enter! IT STARTS TOMORROW."
I beamed, "Yay!" I exclaimed. B.A.P threw me looks. "What?" "Nothing.." "You may do group or solo."

"So noona what are you doing?" "Solo." I smiled and ruffled his hair. "What song?" "I-I don't know.. But don't worry noona will find out soon." He nodded like a child and walked to B.A.P, I chuckled at him.

Just then I had the perfect song in mind. I started getting out my song book and jotted down the lyrics. "Whatcha doing?" Someone said behind me and I jumped. He exploded in laughter, "Y-you s-should've.." "S-seen t-the look.." "O-on y-your face! HAHAHA!" "YAH! LEE CHANHEE!" I put my song book in my bag and stood up angerly. I cracked my knuckles "You wanna stop?" I grinned evilly. He gulped, "SORRY ___-AH!!" He yelled and hid, I chuckled.

RIIINGG

Class was over. For the rest of the day was filled with laughter and no sign of Byun gay Baekhyun. 

Boyfriend and Teen Top became friends with B.A.P which was awesome.

It was time to go home we bid eachother goodbye. B.A.P said they would dance in the dance studio and I went into the music room towards the piano. I played the melody of the song and sang.

After that I went to bed.

~

Hehe. What's gonna happen? Actually you can know now since I'm writing the next chapter now :)

Don't worry, you will befriend EXO soon aswell.

^_^ Thank you for reading the story, how is it so far?

I really need to know how the story is.

Thank you for reading!

//Randomized