•10

Wait

Background Music

__

"Boyfriend Bonding"

Chapter 10

________________________

I woke up and hit my head on something. "Ow! Noona!" The object exclaimed. What on earth was this object? "What the hell are you?" I questioned with a sort of harsh tone. "Noona, It's Zeloie!!" I shot my eyes open to become face-to-face with Zelo. "Omo sorry Zeloie~ Noona is sorry!" I apologized over one-hundred times. "Aniyo noona Zeloie here is fine!" He said. "Okay then.." I said.

"Noona we have to go to our schedule, annyeong!" Zelo said to me. I waved back and said bye. Hmm.. What should I do? I decided to get up and walk out to the streets.

I styled my hair in a cute style with a bow in it. Next I wore a light blue dress with tights and a white tights, along with some sky blue flats. When I was satisfied, I took my panda bag and walked out the door into the sunlight.

I decided to walk around the park and spotted an Ice Cream stand. 'aiseukeulim' The sign read. I walked up to the stand and greeted the male worker nicely then ordered my Vanilla Icecream.

"Hyung! It's her!" I heard someone shout. "Yeah it is!" Another shouted. I ignored them and continued eating my icecream. After I was done I took out my camera and started taking pictures of the nature. I giggled to myself.

Author POV

The group of boys watched her as she gracefully takes photos of nature. "Hyung, you sure you know her?" One of the boys said. "Neh." He said back. "Well.. Why not talk to her?"

"Uh.. O-okay.." The two boys stuttered. All of them made their way to you. One tapped you on the shoulder making you startled, "Yah!" You jumped and turned.

"O, hurrmm.. Your name.. What was it again? Oh right! Kwangmin-sshi and Youngmin-sshi! Annyeonghaseyo!" ___ Said and bowed. "Ah neh annyeonghaseyo ___-sshi." "Aniyo.. Just call me ____!" She beamed. "Then call us oppas!" They said together. She chuckled. "Arraso.. But.. Who are they?" ____ Said and pointed to the boys.

"We're your, BOYFRIEND! Annyeonghaseyo Boyfriend imnida!"

"I'm Donghyun, the leader!"

"Hyunseong here!"

"Jeongmin." He said and winked.

"Minwoo!~" He chirped

"Kwangmin imnida!""

"Youngmin imnida!"

___ Giggled at their introduction which made the twin's heart flutter.

"So.. What are you doing?" Jeongmin asked her. "Oh.. Eh.. Well.. Taking a walk instead of riding a motorcycle.." ___ replied.

"Oh oh oh please come with us, ___!!" Minwoo pulled on her arm. "Arraso arraso, let's go!" Everyone ran to the mall.

►►►►

Everyone had arrived at the mall with smiles plastered on their faces. 

"What are you guys waiting for? Ppali!" The twins said. The leader laughed at their childish behaviour. The twins hooked arms with ___ and skipped into the mall.

Three of you went into a plush store, you spotted a pikachu plushie.

"Omo so cute!~" ___ Squealed and held it up. "You likses pwikachuse?" Kwangmin asked her while eating poki. You turned and nodded but put it down and patted Kwangmin's head and left to see other ones.

Kwangmin rushed out ang pleaded the leader, "Hyuuunggg can I borrow some moneyyyy." He asked.

"Wae?" "Becauseeee I waaaanttt toooo buyyy somethinnngggg foooorrrrr ____________!" He aegyo'd.

He sighed and gave him 5,000 won, Kwangmin thanked the leader and bought it for ___.

Soon everyone went to eat at a resturant. The table was loud, cracking jokes, playing, and just talking. ___ laughed alot and that made Boyfriend happy.

"Ohh.. So I heard there's a new group joining our school." Hyunseong said.

"Yeah!"

'Must be B.A.P oppas.." ____ thought.

"Who?" "Something like b.u.p or something."

"B.A.P!" ___ Exclaimed, everyone turned their heads to her. "How'd you know them?" Donghyun asked carefully. "Well.. Zeloie oppa is my cousin and he introduced me to his friends! But don't worry they don't like fights unless they have to." ___ Smiled.

"So what does B.A.P stand for...?" Donghyun asked again.

"Well, they are the Best oppas ever. And they're my Absolutey Perfect oppas!" She exclaimed.

"So.. Best Absolute Perfect..?" Minwoo asked. She hummed as a response, "But sometimes they're over-protective of me."  ___ giggled.

'The must be really good guys then..' Youngmin thought.

"Can we.. Be their friends?" Minwoo asked happily. "Of course!" She said and smiled showing her teeth which made them smile back. "So.. They aren't.. Erm.. Evil or something?" Jeongmin asked. "Tsk.. Of course not, but if they really hate someone they ignore them probaly forever.." She said. Boyfriend nodded in response and continued chatting happily.

It was now time to go. Kwangmin ___ home. "Thank you oppas for taking me out today, jjang!" She said throwing two thumbs up. "Wait!" Kwangmin said and she halted.

"H-here.." He said and gave the bag to her. She opened it and revealed a Pikachu plushie.

She gasped and hugged Kwangmin which made his heart beat faster, "Thank you Kwangmin oppa!" She said which made his heart beat faster, "Y-your w-welcome!" He flushed red and ___ giggled. "Bye!" They said goodbye ___ went into her house and Kwangmin walked away.


 

Sorry for the short chapter.

How's the chapter?
I just noticed I haven't bothered with Boyfriend. So I decided to write this chappie about Boyfriend!

ok so random poll I came up with it randomly.

Would You Catch This Pikachu? **^**

[KwangminChu~]

//Randomized